Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Teenage Girl committed suicide due to Drug addiciton

Sneha Upadhyaya aged 17 from Padavinangady in Mangalore, committed suicide by hanging herself at her house on the night of February 2, Saturday.

Reports said the girl was addicted to drugs and had chosen to end her life out of frustration. It is said she had demanded Rs 1500 from her mother on Saturday night. However, when her mother refused, she had rushed to her room and locked the room from inside. That she had ended her life came to light only in the morning, when she did not respond to calls. The door was broke open to find her hanging from the ceiling. Sneha was the daughter of Gururaj Upadhyaya who worked at an electronic shop at Bejai. It is learnt, she was studying at Sharada Vidyalaya last year, but was not attending school since some months. According to her mother, she was admitted to a rehabilitation centre at Bangalore for treatment, after which she had recovered, but once again got addicted to drugs. Her mother also said Bhajrangdal people helped her locate her daughter sometime back when she went missing and finally found at Manipal End Point.
The death of Sneha has shed light on the dangerous drugs mafia which is prevalent in the city and how youngsters fall prey to the mafia easily.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu--Mayu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th-10th March 2013: A Father's Fight For Daughter" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
The case was really an eye opener for those in metro cities. Youth should say NO to drugs and addiction.

The case presentations was as usual greatly done. Perfect star cast especially the girl who played Anjali: Standing Ovation to her...Clap
Her body language, eye expressions and dialogue delivery:StarStarStar

The father's dedication for his daughter and her mother's pure love deserves 3 cheers..
In today's times, when parents kill a daughter in the womb itself, they spent a good amount of sum for the daughter to free her from addiction. (Rehabilitation centres and consultants charge a handsome amount of fees). They belonged to middle-class and still worked on this. The father left his job for his daughter. How sweet of him...

After all the efforts, what they gained was NOTHING. They had to see their beloved daughter's dead body hanging...That scene made me cry...really...how a parent would feel when they have to see their own creation ending own life...??? Very scary and thrilling...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia KapasiRitu--Mayu--SalShah4eva-

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
It was such a sad episode. I was so upset. It was truly an eye opener to get rid of drug addiction. It was truly sad to see that the parents had to see there own child's death that scene was upsetting. The parents tried really hard to help help get rid of it. Lekin ek baar drugs ke laat lag jaye then its impossible to get rid of it. I think the parents should of earlier sent to rehab instead of letting her stay locked up and three months in a rehab center is not enough especially if the person a dangerous drug addict. Hats of to the parents for supporting her. I  want to salute there dedication.

The actress who portrayed Anjali was superb. They way she acted was so natural. The only other actress that portrayed this fabulously was Khushi and Sonali Mukherjee, Hats off to all the actress who give heartbreaking and heart touching  performances in Crime Patrol Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia KapasiRitu-Muskaan92-Mayu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

It was such a sad episode. I was so upset. It was truly an eye opener to get rid of drug addiction. It was truly sad to see that the parents had to see there own child's death that scene was upsetting. The parents tried really hard to help help get rid of it. Lekin ek baar drugs ke laat lag jaye then its impossible to get rid of it. I think the parents should of earlier sent to rehab instead of letting her stay locked up and three months in a rehab center is not enough especially if the person a dangerous drug addict. Hats of to the parents for supporting her. I  want to salute there dedication.

The actress who portrayed Anjali was superb. They way she acted was so natural. The only other actress that portrayed this fabulously was Khushi and Sonali Mukherjee, Hats off to all the actress who give heartbreaking and heart touching  performances in Crime Patrol Clap

Definitely...Smile
Drug addiction is like a monster that eats you up one day...

The girl who played Sonali Mukherjee was Vibha Anand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Mayu-

Megha2011

Megha2011

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Who was Sonali Mukharjee? I mean what does she played?

Ritu-Muskaan92-Mayu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha2011

Sonali Mikherjee's case was the most sensitive and heart-bursting case in Crime Patrol.

Sonali Mukherjee became a victim of brutal Acid Attack by three boys who teased her and warned her of sexual assaults... Sonali is her real name. She appeared on KBC also.

Ritu--Mayu-

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Sonali Mikherjee's case was the most sensitive and heart-bursting case in Crime Patrol.

Sonali Mukherjee became a victim of brutal Acid Attack by three boys who teased her and warned her of sexual assaults... Sonali is her real name. She appeared on KBC also.

If you havent seen the episode see it now because its one of the best cases CP has produced. Its on YT. The girl was a victim to a very brutal attack. It was an heart breaking episode

Ritu-Muskaan92-Mayu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Originally posted by Muskaan92

If you havent seen the episode see it now because its one of the best cases CP has produced. Its on YT. The girl was a victim to a very brutal attack. It was an heart breaking episode

True. The case is worth watching. I cried when the second part was aired. The father had to suffer so much for his daughter and Sonali had to undergo extreme pain...And, her attackers are moving free with happy married lives...Dead

Ritu--Mayu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top