•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
   hi  it is a very simple game ...u have to just name the city name starting with the  last  letter from the previous name,,,,,eg  ahmedabad ...so the last letter is d ...so the next person willl start with D
so let me start with the game ...AHMEDABAD
Ipswich  Edited by Hashii - 11 years ago
Rajasthan. 

Vibzyyy...HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!! ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

I wish you a day filled with love, fun and happiness and a year filled with peace, joy and loads of love!!!! I hope this year proves fruitful in all your endeavours and may it be one that you will always remember!!! ðŸ˜³

I wondered long and hard...what should I gift you? Rivz suggested I write an OS. One that would depict our friendship. ðŸ˜† I thought of doing exactly that, but then I realised that would only embarrass both of us - owing to the things we talk and do together! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

I made a few crappy siggies...but nothing I can make and create would be worthy of you because you're so special to me that even the most expensive gift in the world can match what your friendship and love means to me. ðŸ¤— ðŸ˜³

Thank you for being the one I can run to for queries, the one can can share anything without hesitation, the one who I can talk non-sense with and be question bank!! ðŸ˜† Most of all, thank you for understanding me without words being needed; you were always there for me!!! ðŸ¤—

In short baby, I love you a whole lot and you're my other half of V2, so that makes this day very special to me as well because of proud of being your friend!!!! 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago

DubaiEdited by kashishrocks - 11 years ago