Aarya FF "Meant to be"-Promo & chapter 9,page 123. - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Naheeda

Read all your amazing updates but i'm confused anout Yash and Aarti.
PM when you upload next
UPLOAD SOON
Thanks for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š
And I'm about to update the next chapter so be prepared πŸ˜³
Originally posted by RA17

hey sweetheart i am back with ch7

( agar koi aur padega toh use lagega like i am coming as updating ff )

nikki finally aarti become JKR poor yash my m r bechara

kehdo yahi sach hai hai naaa

When you fall in love with someone, you accept everything about that person. If your love is true, you are ready to sacrifice anything and everything in your power,for that one person. You just want to give all the happiness in the world for that person. You want to keep them safe and protected from all kind of evil.

This is the hand with which you slapped me, isn't it? Well now you know what pain feels like. This pain is nothing compared to the pain that you've given me"

Tears started flowing Aarti's eyes as her pain was increasing

Nikki it seems that aarti is keeping so much into her man my heart is now going for my aartji

Yayyy yash the fighter is back n g3 maa can only say this so not much shocked

I hope that everyone's confusion got cleared about Aarti's behavior. Even Yash now knows that Aarti never liked him. And that's why he'll leave SM now..Nikki meri jaan how confusion clear rather woh  toh ab shuru hui hai what made aarti do this sacrifice for her true love n then who knows btr thn us how aarti hand must have been burnt

But nikki all i can say dear you write beautiful simple , hit your heart.. dodirect dil se

Thanks gal for regular pm n nice update...liked it atleast yash ne haath toh saaf kiya P per n thnaks to aarti hi is in now a illusion tht aarti nvr loved him but sach toh hume pata hai

Thanks Riya for such a detailed comment. 
Aarti was in pain as an angry and hurt Yash was pressing the very hand which was burned. He wanted her to feel what he was feeling and going through.
And that slap finally made him to realize that Aarti never loved him. And it helped him to move on in life.

Promo of upcoming track in " Meant to Be"

Well friends I know you all are wondering, why I'm not writing anything about Aarti's POV? But like I said in chapter fourth that this FF is right now only about Yash's feelings and his POV. Aarti is sort of a side character right now. But soon (hopefully ) I'll start to give her POV also. 
But to give you all a some more suspense, I'm giving you a Promo of the upcoming track, which will start after two more chapters. Till then I hope that you'll bear with me and this FF. πŸ˜Š

After Two Years.

They both stepped into the beautifully decorated room, followed by Manu. The whole room was beautifully decorated with flowers of different colors. In fact his bed was decorated with Red and White Roses and Bed Sheet with covered with Red Ros Petals.

Yash took a look around his room and got angry " Manu what was the need for all this nonsense? Whose idea was it to decorate my room with these stupid flowers? You all know very well that I was against all this and yet my room is messed up with all these flowers." 
Yash was really very angry. Manu tried to clam him down " Bhaiya we had decorated Prateek bhaiya's and Paridhi bhabhi's room, so Ammaji suggested that we decorate yours also, as there are so many guests in the house, and they'd have wondered how come we decorated only Prateek Bhaiya's room and not yours, as you both got married on the same day."
Yash asked Manu for how long these guests will stay at SM? Manu said " don't worry Bhaiya, it's just a matter of 2-3 days. Some will start to leave tomorrow itself and the rest, Rekha Mami and Rajeev Mama will take them to their place"
Yash turned around towards "His Wife" and said " you know the reason why and how we got married. Neither I'm interested in you, nor I don't want to do anything with you. You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch" with that he went to the bathroom to change, leaving behind His Wife who was still shaking. 
Manu placed her hand on her Bhabhi's shoulder and assured her that with time everything will be alright, and then Manu left the room.
Yash came out in his night dress and looked at His Wife, who was still standing there thinking " how will I survive in this marriage? She knew the reason why Yash married her. Even she was against this marriage, but she had no other choice but to marry him and now she was Mrs. Yash Schindhiya for the rest of her life"
Yash went to sleep on the huge sofa on the other end of the room and told His Wife to switch off the light. He then closed his eyes and started to think about the circumstances in which he took the decision for this marriage. He started to reflect on everything that has happened in these past two years. How his life and everybody's life changed in the last two years and how this so called marriage will further change his life.
And this changes started two years back since the day he got the news of Aarti's pregnancy. He still remembered that day in the hospital when that doctor came to him and told him " Congratulations Mr. Yash your Wife is Pregnant"... 

Chapter 9 is below this post. Don't miss it πŸ˜Š

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Removed for personal Reasons πŸ˜³
Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago
Finally you updated πŸ˜† I thought you forgot u have a FF here πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

The promo is great ...so after 2 years both Yash and Arati are married πŸ˜• So fast ...  Will wait to see how things will unfold.

The update was awesome πŸ‘

Loved the light moments with Yash, Manu, Aman and Arpita πŸ˜› Aman and Arpita are set finally πŸ˜³. Feels sad for Yash as he still loves his mother so much but did she ever unconditionally loved him . 

Don't understand why Arati and Prashant both wanted to go ahead with the pregnancy when that was dangerous for both mother and child πŸ˜•.

I am glad that at least Arati admitted that she was attracted to Yash and what she did was wrong  even though that does not change anything as she has already done enough damage to Yash.

Now...I don't know what kind of person this girl friend of Yash is but still you can have some other name than Ishita, as we have an image for that name. But its up to you to decide what name you want πŸ˜³
Originally posted by jikky_84

Finally you updated πŸ˜† I thought you forgot u have a FF here πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

The promo is great ...so after 2 years both Yash and Arati are married πŸ˜• So fast ...  Will wait to see how things will unfold.

The update was awesome πŸ‘

Loved the light moments with Yash, Manu, Aman and Arpita πŸ˜› Aman and Arpita are set finally πŸ˜³. Feels sad for Yash as he still loves his mother so much but did she ever unconditionally loved him . 

Don't understand why Arati and Prashant both wanted to go ahead with the pregnancy when that was dangerous for both mother and child πŸ˜•.

I am glad that at least Arati admitted that she was attracted to Yash and what she did was wrong  even though that does not change anything as she has already done enough damage to Yash.

Now...I don't know what kind of person this girl friend of Yash is but still you can have some other name than Ishita, as we have an image for that name. But its up to you to decide what name you want πŸ˜³
Asha even if I forget that I've an FF to update, you all are there to remind me with you Dhamki's πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
Asha I can't write so many chapters to cover the two years period so I'm taking leaps now, as I don't want to bore anyone.
And the FF was getting way too serious so I brought in some light moments with Aman and Arpita.
And why Prashant went ahead with this pregnancy will be revealed in the next chapter by Prashant himself. πŸ˜‘
And Yash's GF won't be as bad as Wichita Ishita, but even I don't want to use her name, that's why I asked for everyone's suggestions. But I have another name that might go with Junglee Billy. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by freya123

nice  update
Thanks Freya πŸ˜Š
wonderful update and promo
waiting for the next update
Can't wait for Yash and Aarti to get married

nikki darling but i know tht aarti is just hiding to save yash from somthing really gross soon me coming on ch8 n omg ch9 n promo hmm me to coming sooonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Uff God... Sorry for taking time to reply darl..  U know I was stuck with my exams re.. πŸ₯±

Chapter 6 

I'm tired of Gayatri.. πŸ˜‘ She had once be selfish and always be selfish.. There might be only 0.1% of love towards Yash from Gayatri.. But she will never be his real mother...  Our Yash and his work as spy.. πŸ˜› He kissed Aarti and Aarti slapped him.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘  !! Jumping to next part.. πŸ˜†

Chapter 7

Damn!!! πŸ˜‘😑 What is wrong with Aarti??? I'm sad to read her words to Yash... They are too sharp and hurting... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Can't take it anymore.. πŸ’” Will he leave SM then?  Me going to next.. πŸ˜•

Chapter 8

Gayatri getting evil from days to days.. πŸ˜‘😑 Hate her.. πŸ˜‘😑 Loved Manu always... Her love for her brothers are so deep.. πŸ˜³ 

He left the house.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Aman and Arpita.. πŸ˜³ !!

Oh ji... She's preggy with Prashant's baby?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Nah ji nah... You broke my entire heart... πŸ₯Ί But you are doing great job... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope you'll bring some twist in the story.. πŸ˜› Looking forward for next.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM.. πŸ€—
OMG IsYa love you for individually commenting on all the chapters. πŸ€—
Yep my FF has become an huge emotional roller coaster ride for Yash with Aarti, Gayatri, Ammaji and Prashant on one side. And Manu, Aman, Bauji and Prateek on the other side πŸ˜•
The only refreshing thing in this FF is Aman's and Arpita's relationship. And I'm glad that I brought it. πŸ˜Š