SS| A Prank That Went Too Far *LastPart* 22/4 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Loving this TS.  It's definitely not a stupid piece of fiction as you suggested...better out of your mind than in it so we can share in the fun!  Can't wait to see what Arnav pulls out of the bag to convince her.
Regarding Notification of Future Updates:

1. I prefer mailing the updates to my readers as it is much much easier. So in case you want to keep track of the updates, send an e-mail to [email protected][or] PM me your e-mail ID

2. If you check your mail with extreme irregularity, send a Buddy Request to -DynamixPM-  and NOT to Dynamix215. I will NOT BE ACCEPTING friend requests from this account.

3. I don't usually send links of the updates directly... I send the link of my index where you can see the latest updates. Therefore, if you need a PM and are ready to stalk my stories and index, you are more than welcome. In short, stalkers need not buddy me :)

Part 4 - Decisions

Khushi stared at the newspaper. 
'Arnav Singh Raizada with his now love after 2 months of break up' it said, below which was a picture of Arnav and that Myra dancing in the dim light. The lines seemed to be mocking her.

'Arnav Singh Raizada with his new love 2 months after break up'

India's top businessman was seen with a gorgeous woman on the occasion of his younger brother Akash Singh Raizada's wedding reception. Well, all the ladies were broken-hearted three months back when both the Raizada brothers went off the market by announcing their engagement. No later than one month, Arnav Singh Raizada called off his engagement with his PA Lavanya Kashyap  under mysterious circumstances. Maybe we have found the reason after all... The young woman in his arms is identified as Myra D'Souza.

Myra D'Souza was a model in his company and that the sparks had started to fly as soon as they had seen each other. Could it be possible that she was the reason his engagement broke with the beautiful Lavanya Kashyap? The fact that they are in a relationship is confirmed by none other than the hottie's cousin brother. To quote him precisely, he had said "...I-I mean the brother of the bridegroom and his uh... um, g-girlfriend?" 

Mr Raizada has been associated with many women in the past, and not more than five months back, headlines about a mysterious girl who had turned up at his fashion event at Lucknow and fell into his arms out of nowhere, were making rounds all around the city. 

Is Mr Raizada serious about Myra? Only time will tell...

A small tear that escaped her eyes fell on the article making her all the more frustrated. Why was she still moping over him?! Hadn't she read just now that he had been associated with many women in the past?

Maybe even SHE was one of them... Nothing but a game!  She couldn't let him win! 
Thoroughly annoyed, she threw the newspaper into the nearest bin from the top of the temple stairs. 
She had made up her mind... If Amma and Babuji wouldn't let her go, she would run away to Lucknow. 
She would miss them, no doubt. But she had to nurse her broken heart first...
With that resolve in mind, she headed back home.

Everyone peeked at Arnav quietly, as he paced up and down the hall in frustration. 
Arnav read and re-read the article and scrunched it up into a ball and threw it away. "NANDKISHORE KHURANA!" he roared for NK. (NK is not a Raizada.)

"Chhote, NK bhai has gone out on some errands" Anjali said, remembering how NK had read the article and turned fear-stricken to Anjali for help. She sent him off with a long long list for shopping.

"The wimp!" he muttered.

"Chhote, what it is not NK's fault. Anyone would have assumed it!"

"He is such a cartoon!" 

That did it. Anjali got up, thoroughly annoyed. "Chhote! It is YOUR fault! The method to woo all girls is not the same! You should have known Khushiji is not the jealous type! If she is jealous, she will bury it in herself till it hurts her!"

"Hein?! Bhaat eej going onj?" Manorama said.

"Anjali bitiya, ee sab Chhote ne Khushi bitiya ko jalaane ke liye kiya? Eeka matlab humara shaq sahi tha?" (Anjali, Chhote did this to make Khushi jealous? That means our suspicion was right?)

"Bhai Khushiji ko kyun jalaane ki koshish karenge?" (Why would Bhai want to make Khushiji jealous?)

"Hey bhagwan! Toh Khushi aap hi ke wajah se ghar gayi!" (Oh God! So it was because of YOU only that Khushi went home yesterday!)

Anjali forgot her frustration and began to talk with Nani, both of them giggling like teenagers. Mami was, as usual, muttering about how the Gupta sisters were trapping her 'poor, innocent' sons due to which Nani would occasionally stop her teen-tirade and chide Manorama. While Akash was asking Arnav why he wanted to get Khushi to be jealous of him and Payal was cursing herself for being not realizing it before AND her husband for being dense. Occasionally, a question would be thrown at Arnav, while he stuttered for the answers which would make poor Akash even more confused. 

The Raizada Fish-Market started by Anjali's statement came to an abrupt end when someone's cell phone rang. Everyone looked at each other and Payal exclaimed. "It is mine!"

She rushed to the dining table where she had left her cell phone, while everyone followed; an anxious Arnav, a grumbling Mami, a confused Akash, an excited Nani and a smug Anjali. [Before you wonder where Shyam is, let me remind you that he is a good guy in this and has gone to the court. REALLY ;) ]
Payal looked at the caller ID and her eyes widened.

"Hello, Khushi?"

"Put it one speaker Payalji!" Anjali mouthed

Reluctantly, she put the phone on speaker and walked to the living room, once again followed by an even more anxious Arnav, an even more grumbling Mami, an even more confused Akash, an even more excited Nani and this time, an anxious Anjali.

The phone was put on the centre-table, in speaker mode.
"Khushi, the phone is-" Payal started but Anjali put a finger on her lips to gesture Payal not tell that it was on speaker.

Payal, feeling terrible for lying to her sister continued. "Khushi, is it true?"

"Is what true Jiji?" Khushi's tired voice said.

"Don't play games with ME Khushi... You know very well what I am talking about Khushi..." Payal warned.

"Well, yes Jiji. I am tired of this unpredictable life in Delhi. I want to go back to Lucknow..." Her voice broke.

Payal looked up to see all the Raizadas; Anjali was sitting on a single-seater sofa, leaning forward towards the phone. Arnav was standing infront of Payal with his arms crossed, behind Akash (who was in shock as Arnav had just explained the scenario to him) Nani was kneeling next to Payal on the floor and Mami sitting next to Anjali, with a grumpy face.

Payal asked "Khushi. Are you alright?"

"Yes Jiji. Why do you ask?"

"You have been crying haven't you?" Payal asked.

"N-No..."

Payal sighed. "Khushi, I have known you since you were eight! If you were not crying, why is your throat dry?"

"Jiji that's because I ate too much Jalebis!"

"Khushi, eating too much Jalebis doesn't give you a sore throat. Besides, the fact that you made so many jalebis shows you were upset. Anyways, what is this new demand of going to Lucknow?"

Finally! Arnav thought, feeling guilty.

"Jiji... I-I just want to go back to Lucknow... I miss Lucknow..."

"You're lying." Payal said firmly, as everyone looked at Payal, surprised at her conviction. "Khushi, is it because of something that happened yester-"

Khushi cut her off. "Jiji, let's not talk about that, hm? Fine, you want to know why I want to go back to Lucknow? I just want things to be the way they were before... Um, well you know...?"

"Ahh yes. I know alright" Payal murmured, looking at Arnav, who gave her surprised and 'what now?' look. Nobody needed Payal to tell them what Khushi meant... They understood.

Payal looked at the stricken Arnav and also remembered her conversation with Khushi two nights back...

"Khushi, what if Maaji doesn't accept me?" Payal asked worriedly.

"Arey Jiji! You are getting married tomorrow! Akash Jiju is there na? And also that Laad Governor? Don't worry..." Khushi assured.

"Khushi, he is being nice with you now... Why do you still call him names...?" 

Khushi grimaced. "You have no idea Jiji... He is being nice on the outside, but inside he is doing black magic on me! I think..."

"What?! Arnavji? And blackmagic?" Payal giggled.

"Jiji, don't laugh! It is serious!" Khushi reprimanded. "Can you explain why else I keep seeing him everywhere, hm?"

Payal stopped laughing at once. "What? What do you mean?"

"You have no idea Jiji! I keep seeing him in the oddest of places! In the auto! As a driver, as a washerman! It makes me mad! I tell you, he is doing black magic on me!"

Payal became thoughtful at once. Black magic, or... THAT kind of magic. But Khushi was on roll now, desperate to make Payal see what a Laad Governor Arnav was even now. "And Jiji, when he comes near me, I begin to get acidity! My stomach feels so light and cramped! And my hearts beats so fast when he is smiling..." she trailed off, with a silly smile on her face.

Payal stared at Khushi's face intently. "Khushi, chal so ja..." she said softly, lying down.  She knew Khushi hadn't slept till late night, and had kept awake most of the night staring at the stars.

"Jiji? Are you there?" Khushi's voice brought her back to the present.

"Yes, Khushi. I am here... But what did Amma and Babuji say?"

There was a pause on the other end as the Raizadas held their breath. "Jiji, they agreed."

"Oh. So uh, when are you leaving...?"

"Today evening..."

OMG! This turned out to be one hell of a long update...! I am so very very sorry for dragging this so much :( It was supposed to end in this part, but I keep getting ideas while typing...
*sigh. I had planned for this to be a three shot...
*facepalm* what to do...
This was so much smaller when I thought it out!

-Amzy <3

P.S I might as well turn it into an SS... IDK how many parts this will stretch... -.-

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
res
yes..me first!🥳
Edited:
A very good update..the Raizada family conversation had indeed turned into a fish market😆

And I hope Arnav tweaks NK's ears real hard...I know majority of the fault is of Arnav..par phir bhi!😳

[Before you wonder where Shyam is, let me remind you that he is a good guy in this and has gone to the court. REALLY ;) ]

This line cracked me up! ðŸ¤£

Kya hoga Khushi ka? Its sad to see her so desolate.

Are we expecting a DDLJ kind of train sequence?

And yes...the most important part; i don't know about others, but I am very happy that the number of chapters are going to increase!
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Eccentrica

res
</div>
yes..me first!🥳
Edited:
A very good update..the Raizada family conversation had indeed turned into a fish market😆

And I hope Arnav tweaks NK's ears real hard...I know majority of the fault is of Arnav..par phir bhi!😳

<font color="#ff0000">[Before you wonder where Shyam is, let me remind you that he is a good guy in this and has gone to the court. REALLY ;) ]</font>

This line cracked me up!🤣

Kya hoga Khushi ka? Its sad to see her so desolate.

Are we expecting a DDLJ kind of train sequence?

And yes...the most important part; i don't know about others, but I am very happy that the number of chapters are going to increase!

<div>

=D glad u liked it ;)
nd about wats coming, u gotta w8 nd watch ;)
Amazing update
What will arnav do now !!
Loved the update
Update soon
😊
Well I'm hooked so keep going for as long as you want...though obviously not torturing us too much along the way!! 
nice ..diff concept...

sorry for the late reply...

so happy to see a good boy shyam...

what will arnav do now???go to her and clear the mess ASR...
Awesome update! Arnav better get his act together.
Oky!! Wow wow update!
Arnav's reaction to all this what khushi says?
Update soon!