Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TriniIndian88

TriniIndian88

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, take a read of my story on what may happen next. We have to wait so long, like forever to see whats gonna happen...so decided to use my imagination a little and share it with my family on this forum Wink

Let me know what you guys think

All four were still embracing; Zoya stood from afar looking on, and tears rolling down her eyes. Dilshad looked over her way and called out to her, at that time everyone fell out of the embrace. Zoya hesitantly walked over'Asad picked up his guitar and started to sing "Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye." Dishad took Zoya by the hand on brought her in the circle, she stood her next to Asad and went over to Najma.  Dilshad, Najma and Tanveer (MSK) had huge smiles on their faces, singing along, while the pain felt in the hearts' of both Zoya and Asad was pronounced in their eyes. For the entire song, Asad and Zoya looked at each other'.she felt like falling into his arms'and he felt like rushing towards her, to caress her and to hold her in his arms'he wanted to kiss away her tears. He missed seeing that vibrant smile that she always had'.but'before the song could even finish, Zoya turned around and ran. She ran outside into the garden and fell at the feet of the bench there. She remained on the ground and rest her head on the seat with her hands hiding her face'.she was crying.
Asad followed her outside but he stood by the door to the house looking on at her'he saw her looking up, gazing at the stars. He was lost in her beauty; she never looked so beautiful with the moonlight shining down on her face; even her teardrops looked like diamonds sparkling on her flawless face. She was perfect'he thought to himself.
She longed to be up there with the stars'even though they are so far away; they don't at all look lonely like she was feeling. She started to again think about the moments that she and Asad had when they were under the influence of bhang.  More tears welled up in her eyes and she began to sing from her heart. Her choice of song'Bol Halke Halke, but a sad and slower version (I guess made up her own).  She let all her feelings out, thinking about all the times she had with Asad'every time she fell in his arms, every time he has helped her and even the times when they had their arguments. 
Asad thought to himself that it was the most beautiful voice he had ever heard in his entire life; she sang so sweetly. But, he couldn't help but notice the pain in her voice and the longing for love. He too began to feel hurt and wanted to go to her and to assure her everything would be alright. He wanted to go say out loud "I love you Zoya Farooqui." He started to take steps towards her; heart over mind'the heart was winning! All of a sudden, the words to the song that Zoya was singing hit him with much confusion in his head'he started to finally remember all the things that happened between him and Zoya  under the influence in bhang'the part that echoed the most was'THE CONFESSION! He was so shocked; he started to think to himself that Zoya may have remembered everything. He couldn't believe it all! He stepped backwards, again and again. He turned and started to race to his room. "Asad" called Tanveer, noticing tears in Asad's eyes. He brushed past her in haste and didn't even want to hear what she had to say.
Tanveer was all the more confused as she didn't know what was going on.  She looked in the direction that Asad came from.  She saw Zoya outside, crying her eyes out and lost in thoughts. She decided to approach Zoya and ask her what was going on between her and Asad.
Asad stood by his window, also looking up at the stars, remembering his moments with Zoya'He thought to himself that he loves her sooo much, but he can't act on it'because she wasn't what he thought the perfect wife would be. He wanted to be with her so much, my his head told him no'He broke down in tears, confused as to what to do.
After a long conversation with Zoya, Tanveer started to walk to her room'and thought to herself'"I HAVE TO HELP ASAD AND ZOYA!"

Chapter 2 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477663&TPN=3

Chapter 3 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477663&TPN=3

Chapter 4 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477663&TPN=6

Edited by TriniIndian88 - 01 April 2013 at 6:08pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95rimssssssash12ManellAphroditefallenprincessradhikamalar3recoupwilddevil2010ArjunKiAshWorkerBarhifandebifee-feeksen...SankaDevi...bindasssPasyakandygrovercutestar12Chinnu.Munnupinkstars-Siaa-irock321havokhotlineJULIELsaina01coolfire..-DeViLiA-..sparikhiqbals4everEvashcutiepreetnikki.171TANVI_SEXYrsk16Santhu.The.KingasyaforlifeakaswanTheSexyDevil-Shormi-HR-DMG4lifedaisydee425Gurmeet4DrashtianiieeShell16GroverAddictcrazy4KASH_ARneenabinuviya.mallik4evaNithiya95DreAshanakyasharanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happens next;OS- updated chapter 4- pg6" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
This was so beautifully written! I really wish tanveer was here to help AsYa like a good friend but I guess we'll just have to wait and watch what happens next:)

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hummm it would be cool to watch

.Shru_RK.

IF-Stunnerz

.Shru_RK.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
nice one..well written!

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Very nice!

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
thanks a tons for a changed outlook for tanveer. 
i was like "wow nice, zoya n tanveer heart to heart",..

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
A very beautiful OS indeed.
I really loved it how you wrote about Asad and Zoe's side of story.
Asad loves Zoe but denies to accept that she is perfect for him while Zoe remembered her wonderful moments with Mr. Khan...The whole scene was written wonderfully.
Tanveer's determination to help ASYA makes me really happy.I wish she does the same in the show as well.
This OS was amazing and I loved it a lot.
Keep writing dear!
Take care!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TriniIndian88

TriniIndian88

TriniIndian88

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Glad u all liked it Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top