APPY DI...MUAAHHHSSS 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
CREDITS TO KHUSHI - SARUN ❤️ 

mahamluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GUYS CAN U PLZ TELL ME HOW DOES THESE INTERVIEW SOUND?  SANAYA SOUNDS LIKE BARUN OR BARUN SOUNDS LIKE HER??

The actress took a break after her last show and says that "it was the most needed thing. I slept for over 18 hours a day, enjoyed travelling and good food" 

Sanaya, feels that if there is one change that the industry really needs is the change in the working schedule of the actors. "It is really hectic and I really want that we should also have fixed hours of working, and at least a day off per week. Doing one daily soap is a hectic thing and it takes all your time and energy," she says and adds that one thing that she has learnt in the last few years is to be calm. "I am a punctual person and if I do a certain thing on time, I will expect the same from. But in this industry things don't work this way. So I have learnt that there is no point screaming, things can be better sorted out by being calm and patient," she concludes.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mahamluvssarun

GUYS CAN U PLZ TELL ME HOW DOES THESE INTERVIEW SOUND?  SANAYA SOUNDS LIKE BARUN OR BARUN SOUNDS LIKE HER??

The actress took a break after her last show and says that "it was the most needed thing. I slept for over 18 hours a day, enjoyed travelling and good food" 

Sanaya, feels that if there is one change that the industry really needs is the change in the working schedule of the actors. "It is really hectic and I really want that we should also have fixed hours of working, and at least a day off per week. Doing one daily soap is a hectic thing and it takes all your time and energy," she says and adds that one thing that she has learnt in the last few years is to be calm. "I am a punctual person and if I do a certain thing on time, I will expect the same from. But in this industry things don't work this way. So I have learnt that there is no point screaming, things can be better sorted out by being calm and patient," she concludes.

MAHAM ITS MORE LIKE SARUN ARE EATING EACH OTHER'S WORDS SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS ❤️
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by chaitra2011 - 11 years ago
abracadabra thumbnail
abracadabra thumbnail