Users

Frequent Posters

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
#
PART-50
:
Its one month passed after virat's returned to India nd that incident..they behaved like normal after that night..maanvi still going to office nd virat also joint his music company nd starts his 6 months pending works..both r busy with their works but in last one month they adjust their work with family time..they again start Nok-jhok nd everything..maanvi want to spend her last months here as very memorable..she still didn't knew that virat broked with ilieana..but she was happy to see family together nd her time with virat..she was not worried abt her future after this one year married life..even she didn't think abt this..here virat was also happy with all this..he got which he want from last few years..nd he knew its all bcz of maanvi..he already cares her but now he cares her little more..some times he behaved like husband..he almost fagot abt this one year dadu's promis..he lived like this is the family which he want..like perfect family..when his day starts with wake up from maanvi..nd before sleep..what he done in whole day was discussed with maanvi after family time in garden..nd day ended with saying good night to her..each day passed with fun..masti..nd family love..
Its month passed..
Its almost evening..virat in his office of chandighadh nd dabbu also there..they r working on one album..its almost completed..virat worked really hard for this album bcz this album he want to dedicated to his dadi..maanvi also knew that..virat nd dabbu in his office..
V-hurriedly-dabbu kya kar raha hai tu aa raha hai ya nahi?..yaar aaj jaldi ghar jana hai..
D-kyu?..kya hogaya?
V-woh..maanvi ne kaha hai..
D-achcha?..lekin kyu?
V-pata nahi..he said with searching his car keys..
D-kya?..pata nahi?..tune usse puchha nahi?
V-are yaar agar usne kaha hai to koi kam hi hoga..ya phir aaj rat k liye kuch plan kiya hoga..
D-surprisely-hay ni..kya bat he yaar itna bharosa?..aur rat ki planning bhi karni suru kardi?..mujhe laga tum dono ab tak sirf dost ho..he teas him..
Virat hearing this unknowingly smiled nd throw on pen towards him..
V-shut up dabbe..asa kuch nahi hai..rat ka matlab tha ki aaj rat dinner k liye uska koi plan hoga..kuch bhi bolta raheta hai..mil gai..he said as he saw his car keys in files..
D-matlab tu itna utavla dinner k liye ho raha hai?
Virat just stopped nd looked at him..dabbu raised his eyebrows nd smile..
D-yaar kab samjhega?..apna confuse dimag use karna bandh kar aur dil ki sun..
V-usi ki to sun raha hu..
D-matlab?
V-matlab..aaj kal maanvi ki har baat manne ko man karta hai..lekin fake argue karne k baad..uske saath time spend karna pasand hai..isiliye aaj soch raha hu use chachu k office se pick karte hua chalu..
D-matlab tu use pasand karne laga hai?
V-pasand me use pahele se karta hu..usne Jo kuch bhi kiya mere aur meri family k liye suru se lekar ab tak..lekin ab shayad..nd he blushed
d-looking at him-hay mere blushing boy..ase blush mat kar..mujhe to pahele se hi pata tha..ki ek na ek din to ye hona hi hai..ab ye bata ki use kab bata raha hai?
V-pata nahi..pahele main ye conform karlu ki woh kya chahti hai..main nahi chahta ki woh ye soche ki main family ki vajehse ya uske parents k bare me soch k ye sab kahe raha hu..
D-aur kab hoga?
V-don't worry..bahot jald..is album k lonch k baad..nd he start walking..
D-pakka?
V-shayad..chal bye..with saying this he walked out from office..
D-thank u babaji..ise samaj to aai..ki kya khone ja raha tha..ab bas inki life me na aur dusri musibat mat Lana..smiled..
After talking with dabbu virat happily took his car nd drove towards his chachu's office..he reached at office nd asked abt maanvi but the receptionist told him that she already left in afternoon..
Then he reached at home nd search for her but she was not in home..he asked pummy abt this that what she came home in whole day but she says no to him..
After all this finally he called her..
V-hello?
M-haa..virat bolo kuch kam tha?
V-nahi woh actually tum ho kaha?
M-main..woh..main kaha houngi?..office me hi hu..
V-confusing-office me?
M-haa..kyu kuch kam tha?
V-nahi woh tumne ghar jaldi ane k liye kaha tha to..
M-are haa..woh virat mujhe office me ek important kam hai tum plz pummy se kahe kar shlok ka favourite khana banva lena..woh kya hai na aaj usne first prize jita hai..
Virat abt to say something when he heared some voice..he feel like he should be waiter..but maanvi changed the topic..
M-achcha virat..woh..mujhe abhi kuch kam hai..ghar ake baat karti hu bye..
Without waiting for his answer she cut the call..
V-confusing-ye maanvi ko kya hogaya?..mujhse zut kyu bol rahi thi..aur vaha pichhe se kisi waiter ki awaz aa rahi thi shayad..woh thi kaha..
He confused nd worried for all this but Decided to talked her when she returned to home..nd he walked towards his room..
::
sorry for late update..
U knew i m not well as now..but i try to gave update..
I knew its short..;hope u understand...
Sorry if u don't like..
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: manvilover18

wow lovely update and plz plz plz plz update soon

thanx...
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt so finally virat understand his feeling fr manvi...but curious to know wat manvi trying to hide frm virat...cont soon n tc
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hayeee virat ko pyar ho gaya
superbbb... nd i luv d way how he was blushinggg
plzzz update it
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hw r u? Take care of yourself khushi. .awesome update
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yayy finally even virat realised his love😃 bt y did manvi lie 2 him... waiting 2 knw abt dat... bt it was an awesome update😊 nd take care of urself...
Niaksharma thumbnail

thanx...
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

Awesome updt so finally virat understand his feeling fr manvi...but curious to know wat manvi trying to hide frm virat...cont soon n tc

thanks...
I will try to updated soon...
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aenna

hayeee virat ko pyar ho gaya
superbbb... nd i luv d way how he was blushinggg
plzzz update it

thanks...
Nd
;i will try...
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika26

Hey hw r u? Take care of yourself khushi. .awesome update

i m fine...
I get holiday today... So i can take more rest... So don't worry..
Nd
thanx...