Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful to read the updates Jayshree too good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mahishamardinnai vidmahe durgayai dhimahi tanno devi prachodayaat.
Karunima thumbnail
I like the threatening promise in his last words that am not done with u Shakti. Awesome update
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooohhh loved this last update. Wow Devi in full form facing Bhanasur who is not letting her go though he knows she is unattainable calling his own end. 
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please listen with ur eyes closed. U may not understand the full meaning but ur soul will undetstand the essence
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPEOim8B9A[/YOUTUBE]

jayvenk thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewta7YJCmyw[/YOUTUBE] Edited by jayvenk - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
arijt it is just about ur comment re u cannot view them?
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaya..Janani Janani..I worship Ilayaraja..so nothing to add there.

The second film I have watched in DD long time back. Wonderful picture in Sanskrit. I wish they took more such movies now.
jayvenk thumbnail
DHANVIN, ISHAAN, MRIGASYA, SHIVENDRA

A strange glow was seen inside the temple at Suchindram, a slow and steady ringing of the bells vibrated around the small town, slowly the people moved towards the temple as if in trance.

The aroma of Holy ash filled the air, they felt his presence even before they saw him. The ground seemed to vibrate with energy that was pouring from his being. With a face shaped like a conch, eyes like petals of lotus, complexion like that of radiant moon, blue throat shimmered, long matted hair looked like molten gold, poured almost to his feet. The crescent moon shone with a brilliance, as they neared, the sound of damaroo  was hypnotizing, his right hand held a Trishul, rudraksha beads covered his chest, tiger skin around his waist, legs astride Mahashaktimaya gave darshan to his devotees.

Crowd increased by the second, they stood in silence, a prayer on their lips, their eyes unblinking. They were born again , resurrected.

Palms joins in supplication, they just swayed to the beat of the damaroo.

Stanu raised his hand in blessing.

A chant of Om Namaha Shivaya rippled through the devotees.

Be witness to the Union of Shiva Shakthi Nandi addressed the crowd. You will all be sanctified.

The aroma of vibuthi seemed to engulf their souls as they prostrated before Sarveshwara.

Shakthi sat looking at the 100s and 1000s of sugarcane stumps, coconuts and Beetle leaves that lay in front of her. Each one was cleverly made to look like the one requested by her.

She looked at Narda, a  bemused expression on her face. Where is he? She asked.

Narda looked towards the huge carved doors of the temple.

And then he seemed to walk in, right  through the thin air in all his magnificence and brilliance.

He stood looking towards his Shakthi, his eyes slowly wandered around the scattered leaves stumps and coconuts and a smile danced on his lips.

He looked back at her, and stepped towards her, only to be stopped by Narda, much to Shakthi exasperation and Mahadev's amusement.

Narda bowed, his hand outstretched, Mahadev, the coconut, the leaf and the cane he said with a smile.

Shiva looked towards Uma, a twinkle in his eyes, she looked into his with devotion and anticipation.

A luminous glow emitted from his forehead.

A coconut took  form its shell brown  the three eyes appeared dark and then got absorbed itself into Shiva's third eye, leaving it completely whole.

A Beetle leaf grew from the ground itself, the veins lifted  and spread into the Trishul

The Sugar cane emerged from the Stone wall of the temple; the stumps detached and became part of the Damaroo.

Narda murmured, Narayana Narayana….

Shakthi was engulfed with radiance, Shiva gazed at her enchanted

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG i just can visualize the scene..and how logically you described those 3 supernatural things..and my god what a description of shiva..i can visualize the initial divinity of Shiva..Utkarshji , Nitinji , Animeshji , Nikhilji , Anirudhji where are you all..look how romance and passion can be incorporated in divinity
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago