Supernatural

|Castiel aka Misha Collins AT|Thread closed! (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 151

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

exactly you know my main Teacher for photoshop was IF and TumblrBig smile
ok ma'amLOL
OMG you have no twitter and no FB??Shocked wow you are a role model for "how to live without SNS" LOL
what are you studying?
mine was IF, and me just tryign to expeirment which mostly resulted in crappy stuff but some good stuff as well
yep no fb or twitter,trying to cut down, actually i am doing grade 12 this year, and i need an OP1/2 which is so not happening right now, and i also have to do a umat test in july to get into medicine, so i m just a bit screwed this year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Castiel aka Misha Collins AT|Thread closed! (Page 37)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

hey L... careful... Evil Smile we know what SNS means in eng... but if a hindi serial fan comes here... they will start thinking that we r chatting abt their fav serial... and will be
no offence to anyone but SNS is such a boring serial

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

hey L... careful... Evil Smile we know what SNS means in eng... but if a hindi serial fan comes here... they will start thinking that we r chatting abt their fav serial... and will be

no offence taken... LOL holy!!!!!!! cow!! u know it exists??????

Ephemera

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

no offence taken... LOL holy!!!!!!! cow!! u know it exists??????

ROFL..sadly i do know it exists, when it strated i decided to see how it was so i watched it for like a week, and i hated it, can't believe its still going on

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

yeah i know LOL
be careful...you and @nikita tooLOL

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged

ROFL..sadly i do know it exists, when it strated i decided to see how it was so i watched it for like a week, and i hated it, can't believe its still going on

this is the case with every hindi serial... Ouch they will carry on and on.. until every one is fed up of it..  actually, why i was reminded of SNS was coz of spn 8x 15... man's best friend with benefits... if u remember... the actress who played portia has an uncanny resemblance to an actress in SNS..

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

this is the case with every hindi serial... Ouch they will carry on and on.. until every one is fed up of it..  actually, why i was reminded of SNS was coz of spn 8x 15... man's best friend with benefits... if u remember... the actress who played portia has an uncanny resemblance to an actress in SNS..

yeah...
i was strongly reminded of her..

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i missed cass in freeks and geeks.. Ouch

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top