Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bcoz thats the first time, they showed an angel with his wings.. and i fell flat.. ☢️ i was like awesome... i dont want to see anything else... only angels especially cass and the winchesters...  baaki sab bhad mein 😳

@blue 🤣 🤣 🤣

yeah first time any "winged" angel😆
but the special effects were ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I started respecting  MC..that moment...which is still going strong after all these years😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waise... i just read in wiki... his real name is Dimitri Tippens Kushnic ⭐️ i knew he didnt have american roots  😎
Ephemera thumbnail
yeah...that's a well known fact hon
he has Russian roots..
his brother name is called sasha😳
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My baby has got his own AT
Move out of the way, the biggest fangirl is here!!!! Watch out!

Edit:
And I did a spelling mistake in all the excitement. 😆
And did my first post end up on page 13? Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 11 years ago
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Misha is the reason I joined Twitter. First time I have done anything for an actor.

Misha is the reason I finally caved in and became a fangirl...at the age of 30. 😳 For almost 17 years I refused to drool, giggle and fangirl over any male actor thinking it's pathetic behaviour. Misha changed everything. Damn it!!!! And now for the past 3 years I have done nothing but behaved like a nutter thanks to him.
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Misha's eyes are so blue!

Edit:
Spelling mistake again!
Dear Misha...stop having such a huge effect on me with your awesomeness. Being touched by an angel has got a whole new meaning thanks to you.Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 11 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
welcome rahmona... 😃 me too a big fan of castiel aka misha...  i was chating abt his entry scene... ☺️ what wings... and what dialogues... faint smiley photo: faint Smiley-Faint.gif
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flutterby

welcome rahmona... 😃 me too a big fan of castiel aka misha...  i was chating abt his entry scene... ☺️ what wings... and what dialogues... faint smiley photo: faint Smiley-Faint.gif

😳😳
flutterby thumbnail
his dialogue... ' i am the one that gripped u tight and raised u from Perdition' was so casually said... like cass did it everyday... 👏

* i brought u out of hell, i can throw u back in..* was so full of attitude.. and all this was said in a deadly calm, no nonsense voice which was awesome..
Ephemera thumbnail
@rahamona welcome dear 🤗
@flutter i so ADORE his deep no emotions no nonsense voice