Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

coldy07

Goldie

coldy07

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hello people!

##Be patient if you find the start a little slow It picks up pace then..## And yeah..turn up the volume as high as you can :D on headphones of course

Back here after a pretty long time.
So I really love this song. and , is there anything that doesn't suit ArHi?
But hey, I didn't stick to the cliche of showing only Khushi as the oppressed and sad one. 
We all know humans are flawed and commit mistakes. Hence, I  showed both in pain due to the other. 
They are both? upset. Both are hurt, and both have hurt the other. The root cause being 2 misunderstandings! Those last 2 scenes represent that. :)
Hope you'll like the VM. 
Feedback is most welcome. Do leave.Embarrassed

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenLovenallrachealsuzukitiababesBS_ROCKS-Adenah-skamaniReachmechatritsReenuGDreamcatcherS.HafeezJenniferPurpledeeptha93khusipra..Zahra..Shariqa_hereashwathi18verdika_123GirlOfFirepaayaalaneelovesarshimultifacetedPrincessDreamsllsujillzobshehBarunz4evermubasheracicilia9Ireena7Jammy-AnGeL-BeAuTyarshiipkkndluvShirley.Aliya_hzsnHopesupriya.arshimelfnssamkobidzsana50-Nuzrath-Dazzler.PhoenixTearsjothijoe18Choco_CosmosbewakoofLadkiSpringPearlJaveria3991vandana1965goguma.Sam.sigridIsa_de-GredForge---sumana13--Gurmeet4DrashtiDivyaS.ameena671jahnvi.luvs.ASRPunkin22snoopy84chandana.sSrilathalolla207shikha.Mandy.-Alina.OnepoundChicCandYlicious_Srani-lucki-dosy_devil-pinky89incandescentMariaArHiholicNewbiesoapfanNaz_nisarSlovesBSSIsoharashonasandy--Amy--.ProperPatola.tvpal007amaia.SobtiLicious.GodhuliLogon.Anisha.-chamkilli-Arshi.Sugi.IPKPhoenixRising-wintergreen-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VM- Bezubaan :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vandana1965

IF-Rockerz

vandana1965

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
They hurt each other, but also seek solace and consolation from each other only. such is their love. lovely VM. a new song for me, but i love it. thanks so much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababescoldy07

arshiipkkndluv

IF-Dazzler

arshiipkkndluv

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
awesome vm,,,,,loved it,,Clap 

Edited by arshiipkkndluv - 11 March 2013 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07

coldy07

Goldie

coldy07

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana1965

They hurt each other, but also seek solace and consolation from each other only. such is their love. lovely VM. a new song for me, but i love it. thanks so much.

I agree

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Lovely VM. 

coldy07

Dazzler.

IF-Dazzler

Dazzler.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lovely...Heart

coldy07

Strawberry_pie

Strawberry_pie

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Amazing VM!! After a long time saw such a well edited VM!!! Great journey back through this awesome show!! Miss it soo much!!!

tiababescoldy07

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya1234

Lovely...Heart

tiababescoldy07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.