Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

unishaz

IF-Sizzlerz

unishaz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Hey guys this is unisha. I am new to this forum. I have been a silent reader most of the time. but reading all ariya's ff os n ss i have been yearning to write onmy own. SoI decided to write. After sana's departure i stopped watching it. but i regularly read all the written post of it. plz bear my writings. n plz do comment n give ur opinion. I don't know it may become two shot or an ss. So just starting my creation. I will start from when i stopped watching it.
</div><div>
Today, it has been a hell for all the etf team as their beloved team member has consumed the most deadliest organic virus capsule. They had been searching the dr who was the cause of thethreat to humankind. When they split individually they didn't knew that will lead to such an mishap. They were hell worried for the only member whose one dimpled smile use to brighten their day n her bublyness create the tense environment lightn enjoyable. Among all there was a man who was just having living nightmare again. He has just realize how justhygenic n crazy n intolerable girl he had seencould break all the wall he created after the demise of his first love n beloved wife who was brutually murdered by sikander in front of his eyes. He had been in denial always towards his feeling regarding riya. He felt shattered again when she consumed the capsule n he couldn't do much before that n be a helpless spectator.
He always had referred her to join back to research was not due to her incapabilities but his attraction towards her. He couldn't let her in. Because he couldn't bear the pain of losing his love of life again. But when he saw in that conditionn her last word of departure made him mad. He couldn't just hold himself anymore. He ran like mad man towards his suv n brought her hospital as soon as possible not hearing any word of his fellow team member. The doctors were transfusing the blood n he was staring at the door where she was being treated. For her, he was going to do the thing that he never did even in roshni's presence. He went to temple and prayed for her well being n promised to never let her go from his life. This time he will make his love of life to stay with him forever n ever even if she denies to do so. She had to make it not for herself but for him n their future. She can't leave him like that. He had seen love for him in her eyes n each n every action of her for him. During this turmoil, doctors came n said she is out of danger n will come to consciousness soon. It brought relief to all.
</div>
post 2-page 3
post 3-page 4
post 4-page 6
post 5-page 7
post 6:-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477397&TPN=7
part 7-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3477397&TPN=8&#78309426
part 8-page 11
part 9-page 13&14
<div>

part 10- page 16

Edited by unishaz - 27 July 2013 at 12:39am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505ramya_lnsangeethbalarnfandeboobutterfly7iluvrainaartiumamah70tintin0602shreya09DesiiiDivaaakreya204ArjunfanNAJAANsdhgfairyshahlittlebrataroojarainSeenavaspihu_angadLivingforARKaShforever06rocking_galArShiDelenaSandy914madmadona...anika...cuteariyafatima15-SREE93-Live-lifedevildiva21Aks13Queen.Beehalima_zaka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WE will always be together: ss pg 16" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

butterfly7

butterfly7

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
nice start...welcome to the family...cont soon

crazynanulims

crazynanulims

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ya nice start unisha hoping to read more.

Aks13

IF-Sizzlerz

Aks13

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice update 
continue soon

Live-life

IF-Sizzlerz

Live-life

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
That was a really awesome!!!! 

It reminded me of the scene when Riya died...Cry

I really love this concept and I am a huge fan of Ariya!!!!
Please please please 
continue soon!!!!

Jaldi jaldi!!!

P.S- Can you pm me? Please?

unishaz

IF-Sizzlerz

unishaz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
guys i will be updating in every 2-3 days as i have to prepare for examination. yes will gladly do it. thanks for liking itSmile

Edited by unishaz - 10 March 2013 at 8:33am

LivingforAR

IF-Dazzler

LivingforAR

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Nyc start!!! continue soon and plzz PM me!!

unishaz

IF-Sizzlerz

unishaz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i will try to pms as much as possible but right now i have some other work but will pms later.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top