Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Last Warning to ALL - Take this as very Serious (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
thnaks for the much needed post!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Warning to ALL - Take this as very Serious (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marzii

IF-Rockerz

Marzii

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
forum needed this post so much!! thankss :)

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
:) Nice post !

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thank you! Big smile

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
TFS!

JeeMaan

JeeMaan

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
zats real

JennyKryan

IF-Dazzler

JennyKryan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
just nw read a post where viren goes 2 jail and virman fans again started the fight one of the fan said from the on going track they have stopped watching ehmmbh see bcoz of u guys the trp can also go down then its not doing any harm  virika fans but it is also effecting virman and hence the whole ehmmbh team have 2 suffer due 2 low trp's ...we didnt stopped watching ehmmbh when virman track was on air Y DONT U GUYS UNDERSTAND IT IS EHMMBH NOT VIRIKA OR VIRMAN gosh i guess this is the only serial where fans bash like cats srry if i hurt anyone but its true UNITY IS DIVERSITY if we all watch ehmmbh thinking this quote in or minds UNITY IS DIVERSITY i give u all guarantee that our trp's will be high ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krazzy_Shweta

Krazzy_Shweta

IF-Sizzlerz

Krazzy_Shweta

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyRoyKryan

just nw read a post where viren goes 2 jail and virman fans again started the fight one of the fan said from the on going track they have stopped watching ehmmbh see bcoz of u guys the trp can also go down then its not doing any harm  virika fans but it is also effecting virman and hence the whole ehmmbh team have 2 suffer due 2 low trp's ...we didnt stopped watching ehmmbh when virman track was on air Y DONT U GUYS UNDERSTAND IT IS EHMMBH NOT VIRIKA OR VIRMAN gosh i guess this is the only serial where fans bash like cats srry if i hurt anyone but its true UNITY IS DIVERSITY if we all watch ehmmbh thinking this quote in or minds UNITY IS DIVERSITY i give u all guarantee that our trp's will be high ...

Totally agreed wid u
I dont understand why these Virman fans start fighting like hell when we get a Virika Track.From the beginning this show was completely focused on Virman n now when we r getting the scenes then they r fightingConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top