~12th March-Its Charming Piyush Sahdev's Birthday!

Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by -Mansi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Today is a very special day because it is the birthday of a very special person and the special person is Piyush Sahdev.

Piyush sahdev is a simple person. Piyush sahdev born in Delhi on 12th March, 1982. He is 31 year old. He is a TV star. He does not need any introduction. He is known for his important roles like Arjun in Geet...huyi sabse parayi and As Kulwant in Meet Milla De Rabba, He is famous for his young and beautiful personality. He is popular face of television. The actor is very talented and has been a Professonal Model in a time. He looks extremely gorgeous. He is one of those 2 Televison stars who has been considered "Perfectionist" by media or article. He is one of the most talented actors of Television. He is as simple as that if asked his shortcomings in media , he never hesitates revealing his weaknesses. This is authenticated fwhen asked a question by an interviewer. He is most popular face of 'Hum ne li hai...Shapath' serial and one of most famous actors of TV industry.

Are you impulsive in real life too?

Completely. I am very impulsive by nature, and have paid for it too. I still remember when my whole family had shifted in Mumbai and I didn't like the city a wee bit initially. I decided to go back to my hometown Delhi to stay there for three months, which was against my parents' wish. I stayed there only to go through some trying times and realise that I had only fair-weather friends, who showed their true colours when I actually needed them. I came back vowing that I would take care of my parents and make a name for myself in the acting industry.

He is so dedicated to his work that he is ready to sacrifice himself for his work. It is clear from the following description. He is a true master, a perfectionist and a gem. TV industry is lucky to have such a dedicated actor!

I have risked myself thousands of times. Like when I was shooting for my first show Meet Mila De Rabba, I insisted on performing every stunt on my own without using a dupe. There were scenes where I had to jump across fire and fall off a 12-foot cliff, I did it all by myself to make it look as authentic and real as it could. There was a scene where I had to slide through a hill. I did it, but the pain later became unbearable. I ended up scraping my chest for that particular sequence.

He always gives his best to his fans and audience. Every scene he shoots , he gives his best and puts life in it and make it look very real. He believes to do everything his own.

His TV shows:

Shakti

Bikhri Aas Nikhri Preet

Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai

Kya Kahein

Nach Le Ve

Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi

Pratigya

Meet Milla De Rabba

Hum Ne li Hai Shapath

Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath

Piyush plays the role of Senior Inspector Abhigyan in the show. Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath is a show that depicts the story about the lives of three people who are the protagonists. These three people are Abhigyan who plays the role of a Senior Inspector and Gautam who himself is a Senior Inspector and also the son of a Joint Commissioner of Police. Later a new Senior Inspector, Senior Inspector Shaurya will enter in their life, especially in Abhigyan's life. Abhigyan's lost love Suhasini is back and Abhigyan tries to convince her. Suhasini reveals that Shaurya is her son and that's why she is rejecting Abhigyan.

His fans don't need to tell how good he is or how talented he is because Media gave him all perfect adjectives. No actor has been attributed so many qualities in a single article like this lucky actor has got..After all he deserves it.

Piyush Sahdev is usually lucky in life.He is the centre of every group's attention. He is versatile, to the extent of sometimes being puzzled as to what form of expression his talents should take.He has a strong desire for peace and harmony and become sensitive to anything of a deliberately discordant nature. He is naturally courteous and desirous of being on good terms with other people, but he will always need to maintain a proper independent spirit .He is confident about his ability.He is self-reliant and take his own decisions.He likes to observe form,order and law.His passions are healthy,spontaneous and without inhibitions.He is free in his expressions.He also takes an active interest in sports and outdoor activities. He is tremendous enthusiasm and is not self-centered. His intellect is of a very high quality.He has a kind of vision that understands the world and love it for what it is, and not for what it ought to be. He is tolerant,humorous and truthful.He has a broad mind and entirely lack malice .

He wants to join Bollywood very soon.He has been approched by many Producers and directors of Bollywood .his role.He wants to concentrate on big screen. He is ready to do anti-hero role too.

Authority and honors are the significant aspects of his life.He has vanity and are proud, ambitious and asp rings. He is fond of pleasures. He likes to sacrifice for others.He has lofty ideals and his relations with others are smooth and harmonious.

Piyush Sahdev stands for

:P=Perfectionist

I=Intelligent

Y=Youthful

U=Unbeatable

S-Stylish

H=Handsome

S=Skillful

A=Adorble

H=Honorable

D=Dashing

E=Emotional

V=Versatile

Piyush sir humne suna hai aaj aapka janamdin hai
                                    Ye humare liye bohot khushi ka din hai
'                                   Aaple baare mein sochte hum raat din hain
                                    Jab aap udaas ho khuda na kare aisa koi din ho
                                    Aisi dua karte hum har din hai
                                    Achchayi aur Saadgi se bhara aapka Jeevan hai

TV industry ki aap shaan ho
                                    Apne fans ki aap jaan ho
                                    Saundray aur Abhinay mein aap mahaan ho
                                    Vishwaas hai aap aur tarraki karenge
                                    Isliye aap humara abhimaan ho
                                    Apne fans ka rakhte aap maan ho

Aapke sath hone ka ehsaas sath liye rehte hain
                                    Aapki har seekh yaad rahte hain
                                    Aapke khaas din ko khaas banane ki koshsih karte hain
                                    Har pal khushi hi khushi mile aapko
                                    Aisi dua hum karte hain
                                    Aayie milke manate aapka janamdin hain

(POEM BY MANSI)

Piyush

Sir
 "Ye kya aaj mera janamdin hai aur sirf meri tareef karke celebrate karna hai?"

Fans-

No sir, we will celebrate your birthday. You will be cutting Your Birthday Cake.

Piyush Sir- Ok great, come then.

Here is your cake.

First open the shampion bottle like this.

Yayy..woww

Now cut the cake like this.

Blow the candle and cut the cake.

Yayy...Happy Birthday Piyush Sir.

Baar baar dil ye gaye

Baar baar din ye aaye

Tum jiyo hazaaron saal

Saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Dear Piyush Sir

Happy Birthday To You

Now we want you to dance..

Yeah absolutely Like this.

Your fans are also dancing because today is your Birthday.

When first i became your fan, it was because of your looks, then i loved your style also, after watching your other shows i loved your acting and in the end i started adoring you as a human being. You are simple, a kind person yet charming that is why you attract audience. Combination of your looks, style, charm and talent casts spell on your fans and non-fans. The 12th november 2012 is a memorable day of my life..i will never forget that day..that was most special day of my life till now..your wish 'God bless you' to me inspires me and gives me strength to fight. I thank facebook from heart for that! May god bless you with lots of happiness. May you achieve everything in life. May your each dream come true. Proud of to be your fan. Today's day is as special for me as for you. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May you always keep smiling. Many many happy returns of the day Piyush Sir. May you get success on every step of your life. May god fullfill your life with joy. May God Bless You. May you have an enjoyable day today and everyday. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! I hope you have the best birthday!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have. A very very Happy, Cheerful and wonderful Birthday Piyush Sir. Keep smiling and stay blessed always.

I wish you million smiles,
I wish you laughter,
I wish you million more moments to remember your birthday for.
May everything you want become a reality,
May this day be the happiest day for you!
Happy Birthday :)

Phool khilte rahein zindagi ki raah mein,
Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,
Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,
Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

BY  Mansi

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

Hope YOU GET ALL THE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.YOU ARE THE MOST TALENTED AND VERSATILE ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN.YOU BROUGHT LIFE TO BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERS LIKE KULWANT(MMDR),AMAN (PRATIGYA),ARJUN (GEET),ABHIGYAN (HNLHS).YOU ARE JUST PERFECT FOR ANY ROLE AND YOUR ACTIONS,EXPRESSIONS,SMILE,VOICE,PERSONALITY EVERYTHING IS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.YOU ARE AN AMAZING ACTOR AN A VERY NICE PERSON.I WISH YOU CONTINUE TO SUCCEED IN YOUR CAREER.

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYUSH SIR

BY  Arjoon

Birthday Message For Piyush

Powerful
Intelligent
Young
Unique
Silent
Honest

The most valuable asset is not "a Head full of knowledge" ,
But "a Heart full of love" ,
Sometimes "Hands willing to help" ,
Also "Legs following you" ,
As well as "Eyes watching you" ,
and "Ears hearing you" ...

That is how Abhigyan made me feel...

I wish A Heartiest Happy Birthday to you and all your wish comes true - today, tomorrow and forever...

From,

Renu

Piyush Sir i adore you, You adore me. You are my most favorite and only favorite actor.. You are my inspiration. You are best actor in this world. I have never seen an actor like you. You are just a milestone for TV industry. You bless the earth with your presence and smile. You bless the screen with your acting. On eve of your birthday i just with you lots of happiness, wish you that your all wishes and dreams come true. May you always get success in your life. May god bless you always. Just always want to see you top of the world and smiling. May you keep smiling always. You are a start and Gem. Thanks for coming in my life. A very very Happy birthday Piyush Sir.

By Saki

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYUSH SIR.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH SUCCESS ,HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF LOVE.YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I AM REALLY VERY PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN.

YOUR ACTING SKILL,SUPERB EXPRESSIONS,STYLE,VOICE,LOOK EVERYTHING MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE PLAYED SO FAR' KULWANT,AMAN,ARJUN,ABHIGYAN ALL ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER AND EACH ROLE IS UNIQUE.

I LIKE ARJUN AND ABHIGYAN THE MOST..THESE TWO ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS PLAYED BY YOU'AND YOU JUST PORTRAYED THEM PERFECTLY.YOU ALWAYS PUT A GREAT AMOUNT OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION IN YOUR WORK AND THAT'S WHY YOUR EVERY ROLE CREATED MAGIC ON SCREEN.

YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST AND YOU ALWAYS AMAZE YOUR FANS WITH YOUR FANTASTIC EXPRESSIONS AND ACTIONS .AND THE WAY YOU ARE PLAYING THE CHARACTER ABHIGYAN, ' IS JUST AMAZING, NO CHARACTER HAS EVER TOUCHED MY HEART LIKE YOU DID AS ABHIGYAN'Heart  YOUR ACTING IS JUST FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL.

AND AS A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE VERY NICE,DOWN TO THE EARTH AND GENUINE.YOU ARE JUST THE BEST AND YOU ARE MY FAV ACTOR AND ON YOUR BIRTHDAY I WISH U ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THIS WORLD

WISHING YOU ALL THE GREATEST THINGS IN LIFE BECAUSE SOMEONE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ONLY DESERVE THE "BEST " ..MAAY EVERY DREAMS OF YOUR COMES TRUE'AND KEEP SMILING ALWAYS

A birthday is a million moments,

Each holding a promise of your dreams...

Accomplishments of some special plans.

Wish U a very "Happy Birthday".

BY Moon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZ2dpY-pPQ[/YOUTUBE]                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                         -BY RENU

- BY MANSI

-BY MOON

Serving our Hero Piyush Sahdev his favorite

Springrolls

Cutlets

Paneerpakoda

Paneerpakoda

Paneertikka

Ricepilaf

Shahipanner

Paneer-kaju-pasanda

Rasmalayi

Rasgulla

Gulabjamun

Gajar Ka Halwa

In the end i will say that we love and respect you a lot Piyush Sir and give you losts of wishes from from behalf of all your fans and members of this forum. May you get lots of happiness each moment and each day of your life. May god fulfills your life with success and joy. May sorrow never touches your life. May you always shine in your life and career. We all are avid fans of yours. We follow you. Your happiness is more important for us. Because our happiness is in seeing you happy, smiling and haelthy. Your happiness is most precious for you. We wish you prosperity every moment. Today is your birthday so we wish that you will get everything in your life that you deserve. we all wish you a very peaceful, enjoying, blissful, Awesome and a day and life full of love and happiness. May this day fulfills your every dream. . May you always keep smiling. Manny amny happy returns of the day. May you celebrate many more years of your life. May you get success on every step of your life. May god fullfill your life with joy.

May God Bless You. May you have an enjoyable day today and everyday. Keep smiling and stay blessed always.

A very very Happy BIrthday to Our Dearest Piyush Sahdev Sir.