Saravanan Meenatchi

!Saravanan Meenakshi Mar 2013 Updates Archives!

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Friday Mar1st Updates
Episode

Scene1:

In saro room,Meenu and Tamil both are talking..she says I did too much,i have punished him alot.Tamil says you are good in this saree..she says Saro likes this saree very much.so while he opens his eye he wants to see me with this saree.Then she says I have to forgive him.And she says one example..If worlds ends we would like to spend time with lovable person and we will forgive enemy too.Then Tamil leaves the room..Meenu thinks about the past incidence..

In her Thinking..
She thinks about the scene where she and saro spents lovely time..

Scene2:

Azhagu and Maggi meets in one place..He proposed her..then she says come and ask in my home..then again in same place he came there in girl dress.Maggi asks him you are his cousin sister..then he asks what you likes about him..she says he will do whatever i will say..then both continued this convo..BG song plays Hey nisha from Thuppaki..

SCene shifts to hospital
Saradha scolds meenu for still meenu not in hospital.Rs says why you talking like this..she will come soon nu..Vella vasti says she arrives soon..Then meenu and tamil came..Saradha says why you came with full makeup and are you going to attend marriage..RS says she is thinking hse wants to be what saro likes so she dressed up like tht..RS called tamil for canteen..he denies..then she asks saradha to come and he says in that canteen we can  get  nice venpongal ..saradha says  no i wont come,,if i go there then meenu will get good name from my son...after rs leaves saradha gets faint ..tamil and meenu went near and called doctor..there nurse came and says nothing nu..

Scene 3

Tamil and meenu talking..she asks him saro will alright soon na..he will come na..then she askes him to ask this about another doctor..then he calls to doctor..n he went to see doctor..Tamil asks his knowm doctor..why he didnt open his eye after operation over..and doc says its depends upon patient health..and he says i am observation this case..so dont worry nu..Meenu came there n asks tamil what happens n she says dont create false thing..while tamil says about tht nurse came there n asks you are the saro relatives na..then tamil and meenu went there and sees saro..He saw differently..and tamil asks him you remember me..doctor  says this is minar operation na so it will take tim eto recognise evrything..he calls by name saravanan..so doc says he will remember everything..and doc says ok what happens nu..so saro says what happened nu.then doc asks him to recognize all
Frist saro point out his mama tamil...he asks about meenu sisters..then saro slightly turns to meenu side..and asks who is this...nu..and says i couldnt remeber who is this nu..and asks meenu didnt come ah..meenu πŸ˜²..😭..🀒

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Updates
Episode 361

RS settles Saro on bed and ask why they have came here nu (looks like its someone else house) RS ask what to do .. since he cant even remember his wife. Saro says he remembers his wife but he does not remember who this person is (meenashi) πŸ˜• RS gets more annoyed and almost hits him and saro does his pavam face. RS gives up and goes out to the living room.. VV and tamil is there.

VV ask how is saro nu and RS says his fine. RS then says out his doubts about Saro not remember Meenashi nu. VV tries to support his mapillai but RS says something is not right here.. saro remembers almost everything but not his wife? That is confusing here.

RS is thinking deeply and saradha comes and sit. She wonders if Saro not remembering meenashi is a comedy issue or serius issue but she feels RS is thinking seriously nu. RS turns and gives saradha a smile and immediately she starts laughing and shows that she is happy about saro not remembering meenashi nu. RS is convinced saro is putting up drama nu. Saradha gives an idea.. ask RS to call Maggi and come 😲 If saro remembers maggi then confirm his acting nu... RS ask her why this kollaveri nu. He then pulls saradha leg. He tells saradha something else is also disturbing him nu,. maybe saro has forgot how to eat... bath, go bathroom, comb hair and other stuffs.. Looks like she is the one going to be taking care of saro nu. Saradha uffs and ask why should she when his married nu? RS happily says adhan saro cant recognize meenashi lae.. so looks like saradha gona end up doing all chores.. Saradha becomes scared πŸ˜†

Saravanan sleeping, wakes him upon hearing some sound and notices Meenashi doing juice for him. He sits up and gives smile at her... Meenashi gives him juice.. saro takes and his hand touches her and he immediately tells her sorry 😲

meenashi becomes annoyed and ask who is she..? Saro hesitates and says wife nu.. Meenashi is heartbroken cause saro is talking like a stranger and saro ask her not to cry. She ask how can he remember everyone but forgets her nu she cries.. she ask does he not remember how they got married.? Saro is speechless and Meenashi goes out upset.. Saro is confused.

Meenashi crying in motta made. Tamil comes there and tries to calm her. VV too comes and ask meenasshi not to cry.. everything will become okay soon. Give some time for Saro and he will start remembering everything back. Soundarya calls and tamil ask VV what to tell them. VV says just inform them the ticket will be bought tomorrow so ask them to come but don't tell anything yet in phone nu. Tamil goes away.. meenashi cries and father consoles her ask her not to worry.

Meenashi in kitchen and saradha comes with her usual loda loda and makes Meenashi more upset. She tries to hurt meenashi by saying her son no longer will remember him nu. Saradha loosu tanama does some chappani act and ask meenashi to do the same so that saro will remember her back πŸ˜•

Meenashi is so hurt and ask saradha what pavam she did that saradha is torturing her like this. Does she not feel sympathy for Meenashi .. saradha says no .,. hurts meenashi more by words and leaves the crying meenashi.

Meenashi comes to saro room and he puts his hand on her and pasama calls her meenashi. She looks at him and ask him to take off the hand. Saro confuse. Meenashi tells him she knows he has not remember her yet as wife and his only trying to remember her as wife. She cries to him saying how much this is hurting. She is not going to try any thing to bring back his memory. If their love is strong and true.. Saro will remember the love and then will remember her. Meenashi leaves. Saro wonders how can he forget his wife nu.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Wednesday Mar 6th Updates
Episode 363

Sorry for the delay. Brief updates plus the entire episode was mokka πŸ˜•

saravanan remembers few lines which he often told meenashi before..  especially about her eyes and meenashi is happy cause that was something saravanan told her before when they were alone.. first time when he proposed her again at his friends wedding..  and again he says out kalladha kurachi angel thirunavelli halwa nu ... meenashi happy cause little by little he is remembering stuff nu.

RS tells saradha to show herself good by being good to Meenashi since saro forgot how she use to torture meenashi nu...Saradha immediately pretends like very close to her and even tries to feed food for meenashi 😲

RS tries to talk to Tamil about moving up here. He tells tamil to be very careful cause he knows about his daughter so much.. right now she must be behaving but soon when they come here and she earning more money then him .. only problem will come more. Tamil still not seem convinced.

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday Mar 8th Updates
episode 365

Updates By Darshu (HI_Friends)

Scene 1:

Meenu,RS and Saradha are all present in hall..While Saradha seeing meenu ,rooming here and there..so she started to tease her..like meenu is roaming like clock pendulum..RS asks meenu what happened and why looks tensed..Meenu replies that saro today went by bike..and too this is night..so i am worrying about him.Saradha says oh for asking like this you are putting scene..meenu replies no really worrying and caring for him..then saro comes from office..and He asks his mother who she is and she says oh in his nayabaga marathi too he is doing well in comedy scene..Then he gives his bag to his mom..RS says like he dont want to give work to his wife so he giving his bag to you..then he takes flower malli from bag and gives to meenu and says i got your remember and bought this...then in meenu face 1000 bulbπŸ˜ƒ..

next morning

vellavesti sitting outside and there saro comes and asks mama whether you got atha nayabagam...he says no..i am thinking about you..he says am totally alright..

Scene 2:

Vellavasti and RS are talking in hall...Velavasti gets call from his wife..RAs asks whats the problem..he says she is asking why you are staying all days there so anything happens serious nu...meenu comes there with tea and asks his dad to go to her native...
so he says ok today evening leaving from here..

In meenu aand saro room..

Saro asks meenu that tell me something changes in me..she says you applied powder to ur face.he says hey really askin you 6 changes in me..she says..hello am very tored keep your games tomorrow..then she says..already you did many mistakes but i have forgive you..but these 7 days you did one big mistake..and try to accept that.he askes whats that..but she says no you should find that..and ready to sleep..

Scene 3:

Next morning.

Saro sitting ,and that time meenu crossing her with angry face..RS comes there and teasing saro for his worries..he says  appa tell me anything i did wrong..he says yes and asks him to find out and tell to meenu...

at night..terrace

Saro and meenu comes there..saro says yes i did big mistake and lied you and i didnt forget you..Meenu replies yes i knew while you says who is meenakshi..i saw your eyes...and she got angry and shouted ..i cant forgive this mistake..thanks for everything you did to me..and slapped...

saro face was like🀒..then she changed her face and smiled ullalai...summa...then bg song.

hey leleo yeh leleooo

Thodram...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
!Saravanan Meenakshi Mar 2013 Updates Archives!
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Mar 12th Updates
Episode 367

All and all a romance episode for almost 20 minutes and then comes the villi 😑

Saro comes back home early and meenashi pretends like she forgot him and both have a cute moment together. He then tells her that saradha too would like to come nu suttam!! Meenashi gives him nicely first then finally agrees.

All four arrives at the resort. saradha ask why waste money for 2 different rooms? Take one room .. RS Saro can sleep on the bed while she and meenashi can sleep on the floor 😲🀣 Saro gives her nicely and takes meenashi away.

Some nice romantic moments between Saro Meenashi.

Meenashi sees Maggie 😲 she questions her for being here and maggie says only cause she gave up saro that meenashi has him 😑 Meenashi gets more angry and ask what she gave up nu. Maggie says one touch and saro will be all hers nu 🀒 Meenashi is more annoyed. Maggie goes of after telling Meenashi that saro was the one who brought her here as he could not stay 2 days away nu ... Meenashi is angry

thodarum

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail