**Bommalattam 2013 March Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 March Archives

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 March Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgajunkabcvarneshwarJanuatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Thursday, March 14th, Episode 101 - by atina

Oreh siripooo...santhosham...in dandapani's house...Barathy is narrating about Bhoobathy's Rava laddu hunting behing Mahathi..everyone is happy...Barathy thanks Saravanan for the kammal bought for her...Malathi tells Barathy that Sara bought one pair for her too nu...Then Barathy asks," Oh..how come you did not buy for Mahathi...anyway...for what you should give ma daa...Let this be with Mahathy...sariyaa?"  Saravana tells the truth that the kammal actually bought for mahathy but she wanted to give that to Barathy. Barathy becomes very emotional and tells mahathy to keep the kammal with her..and hugs her.

Santhosh calls and oreh kadu kadu for not informing him before she went to her house. But from this end Barathy pretends and tsalks with so much konjals..( as usual)," ennanga...even one night you can not sleep without me? just go to bed I will be there in the morning" Santhosh screams at her but Barathy again does the same talks...and cuts the call. Santhosh is so irritated. Malathy makes fun of Barathy and Santhosh...

Barathy is getting ready to sleep...Kokila comes there and asks her again the same question" yemma...you both are happy thaaneh?" Barathy hesitates but quickly smiles and tells," amma...naanga santhosha maathaan irukkom"

It is next morning...Gardner Durai notices someone with a travel bag tries to open the gate and enters the garden side of the house. Durai grabs a uruttu kattai and follows him and asks him to stop.
He stops and stares at Durai and smiles at him," you are so alert but dfrom you that rat took all those biscuits right? you are Duari thaneh?..belss me uncle" Duari refuses and asks him to leave..suddenly this boy notices Sivagami in the garden..and goes near her ears and screams. Sivagami  first oreh bayam and smiles at him and asks," dei Rajesh..how come you came early..?" She introduces him to Durai as her Son Rajesh who just completed his studies in UK and retunred...Rajesh falls on his mom's feet and takes her blessings.

Durai is happy to hear that...and goes and informs Nats about his son Rajesh's arrival. Nats happily rushes to the garden to see Rajesh. Nats asks Rajesh to come with him but Rajesh tells," Appa...naan ammaavoda..thulasi madathai suthittu thaan varuven.." Nats agrees and tells," ok daa I will wait for you  daa"

Chids is standing in front of his wife's picture and talking in his mind...here comes Rajesh slowly...( from the title song scene I thought rajesh is holding some knife or gun in his hands nu...ufffooo athu gunnum illeh...kathiyum illeh...but cell phoneBig smileTongue) Chid is shocked to see him and asked him," vappa...nall irukiyaa paa?" Rajesh falls on his feet for his blessing and CHid praises him for not forgetting his culture. Rajesh proudly tells that he has even taught all his UK friends the same thing...

Devi is sitting with the newspaper hiding her entire face...Rajesh slowly goes to her while CHids watches this fun scene. He goes to her grabd the newspaper...and Devi is surprised to see him and Rajeh asks," Akka...how are you? how come you never gets up this early and moreover sitting here and taking your coffee? that is new to me?!!" Devi sarcasdtically answers," mmm...what to do...intha sappa coffee matterukkellam...some people hold their chest anfd tell that they will have heart attack nu...so enna seiyarathu..." Rajesh looks at CHid who is helplessly taking all this blame from his daughter. Rajesh looks at him with much of emotions in his eyes. ( I think this Rajesh is a good guy)

Kadir and his friend Ram are in their room and Ram regrets  for Kadir's behaviour with the producer. But Kadir tells his own reasons. Ram goes to take bath. Door bell rings...Kadir opens the door and gets surprised to see Priya...producer's daughter there...

Edited by atina - 14 March 2013 at 9:46am

ac_durgavarneshwarhopper_oceanatinaseelaks

Janu

Janu

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nitya

Friday 15 Mar update

sorry, this week will delay abit... busy with daughter dance programme...Embarrassed

Sorry, a brief one

Scene 1

Producer daughter visits Kathir and explain to him about her father nelamai. Her father has 2 flop films in the past and that the reason he a bit doubt with kathir story. Anyway she likes his story

SCene 2

Bar gets ready to go home. All her family member gathers and bid her goodbye. 

Rajesh comes there with Boo and gets blessing from his anni and her parents,. He talks about Bat family members and Bar told them that she and rajesh use to chat in fb and that's why he knows about their family. Bar parents are very pleased with Rajesh attitude. Malathi n her side, jollu vithufy Rajesh and sow him all her college and school certs. Rajesh happy with her results and jokingly tell her that there is no vacancy in his comp. Bar goes to her home along Boo and Rajesh

Scene 3

The trio reach home,  Santhosh stop Bar at the door and start question her. He accuse her of oor suttying when he is no around. He scolds her for not asking his permission and tell her that there is name for women who oor sutting. She argue back and tell him that she has inform Chids. He doenst believe her and continue bashing her. Nat watching the scene happily from upstairs.

Chids comes there and scold Santhosh for bashing Bar. He said that Bar ast first refuse to go but he is the one who force to go and he forget to inform Santhosh. Santhosh doesn't like his father interfere in his issue and starts arguing with Chids. Nats quickly comes down and pretending supporting Chids and scolds Santhosh for not respecting his father. He drags Santhosh from there.

Bar at her room, recollecting Santhosh harsh words towards her. Chids come there and apologise for being the reason of their argument. Chids feels regrets to drag Bar in this issue and she suffering getting married to Santhosh and mend their life. Bar pacify Chids and tells him at he should not feel guilty as she whole heartily agree to marry Santhosh even know his past life.  Bar regeret that her FIL is sad coz of their issue.

Santhosh and Nat discuss. Santhosh don't understand why Nat drags him away when he is the one who ask to fight with Bar. Nat says that they should not fight with Bar in front of chids and he will find a solution to this problem.

THODARUM

Edited by Janu - 17 March 2013 at 9:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarnithyamkvatinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwarJanuSavitha0101atinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

ac_durgavarneshwarSavitha0101atinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgajunkabcvarneshwarJanuSavitha0101atinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Thursday, March 21st, Episode 106 - by atina

Barathy is in front of her mother in law's picture arranging flowers...here comes Rajesh wishing her good morning.  He goes and sits. Sivagami comes and asks," dei I thought you are going to meet your friend nu...but you havent even taken ath yet?" Rasjesh replies," illamaa...that one is canecelled...that is why I take it easy" He asks his mom whether he would make a coffee for her. Hearing this Sivagami oru periya kumbidu pottufies and runs away from there. Seeing this Barathy asks Rajesh," why your mom is so scared of your coffee.." Rajesh replies," anee...vendaam...wlet us maintain our relation ship like this...sariyaa" Barathy smiles and goes in.

His cell phone rings..it is from Malathi...she asks him to come out and see...as she is standing there waiting for him. First Rajesh hesitates and then he goes out to meet Malathi. She tells," What is this..I came all the way just to see you but you are not even interested...at all?" Rajesh consoles her and tells that he has not even had his morning coffee.

Malathi suggests that they can go somewhere and have some coffee. They both are standing outside the gate and talking while Barathy notices this from the terrace. Suddenly Malathi looks up and sees Barathy biut withour worrying about Barathy she is getting ready to go with Rajesh.Rajesh tells that he would ride the bike...Malthi agrees and they both leave from there.

Barathy is in the office busy working...here comes Rajesh...wishing her. Barathy tells that appa...and all the others are inside...go and meet them. Rajesh praises Barathy for working there as an acoc**tant but not as a director. Barathy replies," Even I am proud of you for telling your mpom that you would be xooking for your wife agetr marrige...that is great?"

Here comes Bardi...Rajesh falls on his feet...after the formal talk...Rajesh goes to meet Chid. Bardi and Barathy discuss about something ( all muted dialogue) them he goes into Chid's room.. Chid talks highly about Rajesh and Bardi tells," Dei chithamparam...this boy is dangerously smart daa...be carefulll he might take away your office from you daa?" Chid smiles and tells," che che...he will ten times loyal to me than his father...I can hand over not only this office but also all the offices to him...no problem...he can handle hem...sari...Rajesh you go and meet others paa.." Rajesh smiles and leaves ftrom there.

Badri tells Chid that he, chid and Barathu shoud meet and discuss about something soon. When Chid asks where to meet..Badri tells that he will let him know about that later. Rajesh comes bak to Barathy and tells," Annee here I am as you wanted to see me before I go home" Barathytakes him to another room and asks," Why did you rush out this morning without even having the coffee amma gave you?"

Rajesh smiles and tells what happened with Malathi's phone call..." so finally we went out and had some coffee ..then she went to the coputer class and I returned home...annee...dont worry..just a normal friendship thaan"

Barathy tells," I agree with you Rajesh...but what about Malathi she might not think the same way you do illiyaa? I know her very well paa...she is different...who wants to have rich people as her friends...and she desires beyond her limits..." Rajesh assures that he will be careful and keep the limits when he meets her in future. He leaves from there. But Barathy looks cofusased and worried...

Edited by atina - 21 March 2013 at 9:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwarJanuSavitha0101atinaseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bommalattam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.