ABHAY...NOT THE KILLER

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

I LIKE THE NEW ABHAY (AS A FATHER) TOO MUCH AND I DONT THINK HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO HARM HIS DAUGHTERS. KUMUD SHUD SIDE WITH HER FATHER NOT KUSUM WHO IS WRONG EVEN WHO WILL NOT CHANGE HER MIND TO SAVE THE LITTLE GIRL'S LIFE.

ABHAY HAS DONE A LOT FOR HER WHEN NOBODY WOULD TAKE HER SIDE. I THINK SHE SHOULD HELP ABHAY IN PROVING HIM INNOCENT. WHAT DO U THINK WILL SHE HELP ABHAY AGAINST KKUSUM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with u about Abhay being change and he  cant do such things but i dont think that Kumud will be against Kusum she will not help  Abhay to prove him innocent.

thats what i think

bollyfreak thumbnail

i agree. i like abhay as a father now. he acts his part very well. you can see the love he has for his daughters with conviction. and as for kumud...i feel bad for her cuz she doesnt quite know who to side with. i really liked the part where she told kkusum that abhay was the only one by her side when she was pregnant, and not even kkusum was with her.

but still....kumud and kkusum have a VERY strong relationship and kumud thinks of kkusum as the world, which is normal for daughters to their mothers. therefore, i dont blame kumud for siding with kkusum. but she should wait till they get HARD evidence

pmahesh thumbnail

I agree that abhay cannot be the killer. Recently i saw a promo which shows abhay and aryaman and abhay is saying that he will come out of it because he is innocent.

I think somebody is trying to frame him and soon kusum will find out.

Rani thumbnail

hello guys i don't think so abay can kill mahi maybe he has same problems thats y can't tell anything .......................bye

Rani

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think Nikita alongwith Mahi has faked Mahi's murder and is trying to get Kusum killed. Nikita always liked Mahi and hated Kkusum. I think Nikita took advantage of the momnet when Mahi was upset with Abhay for giving the property to Kusum & Kumud and joined hands with Mahi to get Kusum killed. Nikita was not to be seen for a long time in the show but she suddenly appeared because now ekta might want to show her as culprit. I think she is the one who got that little girl Shreya kidnapped.

nandiinii thumbnail
NO HE IS NOT THE KILLER
jprasad thumbnail
ok...well the verdict is in Abhay is the killer! He admited and
now we can end Kkusum.   ðŸ˜†
TiN24 thumbnail

Yeah right...............get ready for another year of simply explaining WHY he did it!😡

Face it people, the show ain't gonna end any time soon.....look how long it took for kusum to figure out who was behind this..........now that abbay admitted to it..........its gonna take us well into the new year 2005.....in just explaining why he did it, etc.

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey but abhay declared on 9th that he has killed Mahi...unless he is protecting someone?????????????????????????????????