India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ABHAY...NOT THE KILLER

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I LIKE THE NEW ABHAY (AS A FATHER) TOO MUCH AND I DONT THINK HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO HARM HIS DAUGHTERS. KUMUD SHUD SIDE WITH HER FATHER NOT KUSUM WHO IS WRONG EVEN WHO WILL NOT CHANGE HER MIND TO SAVE THE LITTLE GIRL'S LIFE.

ABHAY HAS DONE A LOT FOR HER WHEN NOBODY WOULD TAKE HER SIDE. I THINK SHE SHOULD HELP ABHAY IN PROVING HIM INNOCENT. WHAT DO U THINK WILL SHE HELP ABHAY AGAINST KKUSUM.

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

I agree with u about Abhay being change and he  cant do such things but i dont think that Kumud will be against Kusum she will not help Ouch Abhay to prove him innocent.

thats what i think

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

i agree. i like abhay as a father now. he acts his part very well. you can see the love he has for his daughters with conviction. and as for kumud...i feel bad for her cuz she doesnt quite know who to side with. i really liked the part where she told kkusum that abhay was the only one by her side when she was pregnant, and not even kkusum was with her.

but still....kumud and kkusum have a VERY strong relationship and kumud thinks of kkusum as the world, which is normal for daughters to their mothers. therefore, i dont blame kumud for siding with kkusum. but she should wait till they get HARD evidence

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:17am | IP Logged

I agree that abhay cannot be the killer. Recently i saw a promo which shows abhay and aryaman and abhay is saying that he will come out of it because he is innocent.

I think somebody is trying to frame him and soon kusum will find out.

Rani Newbie
Rani
Rani

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

hello guys i don't think so abay can kill mahi maybe he has same problems thats y can't tell anything .......................bye

Rani

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I think Nikita alongwith Mahi has faked Mahi's murder and is trying to get Kusum killed. Nikita always liked Mahi and hated Kkusum. I think Nikita took advantage of the momnet when Mahi was upset with Abhay for giving the property to Kusum & Kumud and joined hands with Mahi to get Kusum killed. Nikita was not to be seen for a long time in the show but she suddenly appeared because now ekta might want to show her as culprit. I think she is the one who got that little girl Shreya kidnapped.

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged
NO HE IS NOT THE KILLER
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
ok...well the verdict is in Abhay is the killer! He admited and
now we can end Kkusum.   LOL

Go to top