PYAAR KI DOR..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

barunkipankha

barunkipankha

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
CHARACTER OVERVIEW

Yash Singh Raizada-owns the YR group of companies. Father of the hero

Nandini Singh Raizada-a housewife. Mother of the hero.

Arnav Singh Raizada-The successor of his father and the hero of the story. His best friend is Khushi Gupta

Prithvi Gupta-owns the Gupta constructions. Father of the heroine

Arpita Gupta-Housewife . Mother of the heroine

Khushi Gupta-the most beautiful girl in the whole college. all boys are mad behind her. the heroine of the story her best friend is Arnav Singh Raizada

CHAPTER 1

Nandini was busy making the white butter while Arpita prepared lip smacking aloo parathas. Nandini's phone alarm rang.

Arpita-seems like its time to wake up the kids.

Nandini and Arpita-Arnav,Khushi get up or else you will get late for school.

Yash and Prithvi just nod their heads in negative and dive back into the newspaper. Arnav and Khushi get up not with the call of their mothers but by the smell of the aloo parathas. They stretch themselves into a room full of their pictures which overlook the beautiful hills of Shimla. They looked at each other.

Arnav and Khushi-aloo parathas!!

They quickly get up and get ready. Khushi in a skirt,shirt and a tie. Arnav in a pant,shirt and a tie. They reach at the dining table where Arpita gives them aloo parathas.

Khushi-aunty,give me more butter.

Arna -how much butter will you eat? If you eat so much then you will become fat.

Khushi-how does it matter to you? I will turn fat. And by the way after I grow up I am not going to marry you.

Arnav-yeah but your husband will say...

Yash-Arnav how many times do I have to yell you that do not talk while eating.

Arnav-but papa Khushi also

Yash continued ignoring Arnav.

Yash-I wanted to say that Nandini,Arnav, and I are going to London.

Khushi was shocked.

Khushi-but why uncle?? Am I not a good kid that you are snatching away my only best friend??

Yash went to her and caressed her head.

Yash-child you are a very good girl. And I am going so that I can come back. And there is my work also. I promise we will continue to come here to meet you.

She smiled and they went to school. The headmaster announce that Arnav was leaving the school. Arnav's friends and his Zingo Hotties gang members were very sad. They were their very first friends. He had seen a cartoon in which the first friends made a gang to cherish their friendship. This gang was very close to his heart. All the members were boys so he used to be scared that someone would hurt Khushi. So he had not allowed her in the gang. Sue had not spoken to him for 2 days.

Khushi was very gloomy. She was walking thinking how her life would change when Arnav goes when she bumped into Raghav. Raghav teased Khushi and now he was happy that Arnav was leaving.

Khushi-owe!!!

Raghav-Khushi seems like that you were Coming to me.

Khushi glared at him.

Raghav-and by the way now Arnav will also not be able to save you.

Raghav came forward. Khushi moved back. Raghav came forward. Khushi moved back. Before Raghav could take another step,Arnav came in between them.

Arnav-I stay here or not, don't you dare hurt Khushi. If I get even 1 complaint from her about you... I will not spare you.

He held Khushi's hand and took her away.

Khushi-thank you Arnav!

Arna -are you mad? I am your best friend. Can't I do this much?

Khushi hugged Arnav. Arnav hugged her back. Zingo Hottie gang stood there and clapped. They both parted.

Zingi Hottie Gang- special salute of theZingo Hotties gang to this special friendship.

They banged two times on their thighs, then clapped two times and turned around and saluted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUDDY ME FROM PM'S!! :)

Edited by barunkipankha - 10 March 2013 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A_R_S.aarnav.Anisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PYAAR KI DOR.." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.aarnav

IF-Rockerz

.aarnav

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

hey new ff

intresting.but tooo short yaar

continue soon

update old ff alsoSmile

.Anisha.

IF-Stunnerz

.Anisha.

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged