Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
plzzz help me dear main apka blog ko access nahi kar pa rahi hoon...
tsk786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'd love to have access to read this story...I've already pmed you with my email address
charmi2109 thumbnail
Hey

I can seem to find some of the old chaps.. just started reading from chap 1 yest! Is it like privatized? Pleaseee do smthg hahaha im too excited after the 2nd chap ;) I wanna read all!!

Pleaseee help

Charmi
y.deepthy thumbnail
Hey simi ,
Would like to read your ff.but unable to access the blog.pls doinvite me. My email id [email protected]
Deepthy
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys!
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOLLOWING OR WANT TO FOLLOW MY STORIES: 

Yes I have closed my Dreamscapes blog. 

From now on all my posts will be on the following blog, including announcements about my stories, giveaways etc. 

There you will find my story MILAN and I am also going to start postingR&B but under different protag names (Shaan and Khanak instead of Rishabh and Madhu). Please try to follow and comment. If you follow by email you'll get email notifications whenever I post something new. I may also post another story called Human After All which I wrote sometime ago as well. :)

I'm hoping to work a little more on SD 2 and AW as well as a couple of other stories. I want to break from the FF mold and write stuff with more variety and meaning hence the shift. 

Hope you'll understand and support me in this venture.

Thanks!

S
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simikr

Hi guys!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOLLOWING OR WANT TO FOLLOW MY STORIES: 

Yes I have closed my Dreamscapes blog. 

From now on all my posts will be on the following blog, including announcements about my stories, giveaways etc. 

There you will find my story MILAN and I am also going to start postingR&B but under different protag names (Shaan and Khanak instead of Rishabh and Madhu). Please try to follow and comment. If you follow by email you'll get email notifications whenever I post something new. I may also post another story called Human After All which I wrote sometime ago as well. :)

I'm hoping to work a little more on SD 2 and AW as well as a couple of other stories. I want to break from the FF mold and write stuff with more variety and meaning hence the shift. 

Hope you'll understand and support me in this venture.

Thanks!

S

Thanks Simi for the note
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HI guys! 

You can read R&B now on the following blog:

The chapter links will be posted here: 

I hope to post the updates quickly. I have changed the names because there are people who don't follow MB who read the story. 

Also in the future I hope to post my other stories including AW there as well which will likely be private access. So please leave me a message with your email ID if you plan to follow the stories. 

And please follow the above blog for all updates.
Thanks!

S
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simikr

HI guys! 

You can read R&B now on the following blog:

The chapter links will be posted here: 

I hope to post the updates quickly. I have changed the names because there are people who don't follow MB who read the story. 

Also in the future I hope to post my other stories including AW there as well which will likely be private access. So please leave me a message with your email ID if you plan to follow the stories. 

And please follow the above blog for all updates.
Thanks!

S

Thanks Simi for posting the details about  R&B and your blog