credit - all_spn.livejournal
Karena Tyan @kupowark
- It was requested that J2 sit high, 'cause clearly they're not tall enough for us to see otherwise. #vegascon
- @jarpad is moving the podium to display the People's Choice award, of which he is very proud. Jensen is strutting his stuff.
- Jensen: You can't put a band on stage and not use them, COME ON
- Crowd rises in anticipation as @jarpad jumps off stage... To hug the 1st fan. "Did you establish a safe word?" - Jensen
- Would they let @jarpad cut his hair? *flips his hair while answering* he likes it this long
- How did Jensen work his directing magic? JA: "Hehe, wouldn't you like to know?"
- Ty Olysson at the mic, folks! @jarpad/Jensen want to know how Ty knows they have matching trailers. Is he a stalker?
- Ty: srs Qs: are you 2 superstitious & where do monsters go when they die in Purgatory? "I suspect Vegas." - Jared
- What's Jensen's highest score in golf & has he ever made the center hole in the back (?). Jensen looks miffed at the question
- What's it like to be really attractive? Jensen: "I should probably take this one." @jarpad "Pls do, thank you.
- Jensen: "Do you srsly want us to attempt to answer this question?" fan: "he doesn't know, he's married!"
- Jensen: "Apparently, when you get married, you become unattractive.
- Does Jensen have German ancestry? Ackles is a Welsh name, mother's maiden name is Schaffer, which is German. So yes.
- A request for Jensen to sing. Audience is enthusiastic. Jensen: "Yes, let's waste 3 minutes of your time."
- @EWasteBand starts playing Back in Black, Jensen laughingly waves it off.
- Sam and @jarpad share great hair in common. Jensen and Dean have been living together for 8 yrs, so lots?
- Jensen is less like Dean than he was in S1. Dean being an asshole is therapeutic for Jensen
- Sam and @jarpad are both attracted to that Ruby chick.
- @jarpad Writers are writing to the strengths of their performances. Great writers. Sam has been thru many different phases
- Jensen: [email protected]
on directing tips* Misha's a pretty smart guy. If he has any questions, Jensen will answer as best he can
- Jensen: I think Misha will have things pretty much under control, which we will do our best to ruin for him
- Only time in over 170 scripts that J2 were called to consult was for The French Mistake
- Jensen wanted to tell the B camera crew in drag story, but @mishacollins, who wasn't even there, stole it! Jensen's put out.
- Jensen fell during LARP and the Real Girl, according to @mishacollins. "Where's Misha? Just ask him? Jerkface
- Jensen: to fan "You need to apologize for (your friend's) outfit." friend is dressed up as Cas, Jensen is catfish ting
- Favorite version of Dean? Jensen: future!Dean
- @jarpad "Acting's not like musicians, who can get together & just jam. Can't go, 'hey, you're an actor. Let's act!'"
- Jensen went to a party & they were "doing acting" in the kitchen. Found the most expensive bottle of whiskey & left.
Gorgeous Nerd @gorgeousnerd
- Jensen doesn't like when things in scripts are obvious. "Come up with creative ways to say it."
- Jared says trust actors to act in a script where stage direction is concerned.
- Jensen says actor has pieces, director has the whole project.
- Ty Olsson is asking questions!
- Jensen said he'll take Ty out on the little motorcycle later.
- Jared about aspiring actors: don't lose you, all you have to offer is yourself.
- Jared says show run has allowed him to explore aspects of Sam that are alike and dissimilar
- Favorite stuff in s8 so far - Jensen liked Purgatory, both liked Blood Brothers.
- How does the cast/crew get work done? @jarpad: "Full disclosure: do you work for WB or the CW?"
- Jared isn't Method, tries to watch episode in his head before acting in it.
- Jensen makes notes while he reads first time to get raw reactions.
- Jared says that script supervisors can be invaluable for continuity
- JA expected JP to mess w him more when he was directing. He realizes now he's saving it all for Misha
- Ty: Jensen, r u buying dinner tonite? *Ty leaves* Jensen: I hate that guy
- JP: what made sam and dean work is the personality that jensen brings and we bring to them
Jessie ? @MishaMadness
- (Chair) Jensen: "This is very nice. It remembers me."
- Jensen is dancing with the award.
- Jared made fun of a girl's accent then hugged her
- Jared: "Paul and Ian are very attractive."
- Jensen: "It's like a split personality at this point. It's gonna be interesting when the show comes to an end in like 20 years."
- Jared: "In After School Special I was short!"
- Misha: "You guys had a hard time with the comfy chairs too! It's a little too massage-y."
- Jensen tells random story. "But I'm sure Misha told you that story too!
- (Acting) Jensen: "We just lie very well."
- Jared: "I started the apocalypse. It's cool."
- Jared: "I guess I would rather not be blamed for everything."- (J&J in French Mistake) Jared: "I think they went to Purgatory." Jensen: "I say they were in hair and makeup the whole time."
- There true facts is a patch in the crotch of Jared's jeans
- Jared didn't mess with Jensen as a director. Jensen: He had my back.
- Jared: You hear a lot of good, and a lot of bad. Throw it all out and be who you are in the inside
- Jared's word of wisdom to Jensen re: parenting: Sleep when you can, say "honey you're right," buy Peepee Teepees.
- Entrance music of choice... Jensen: Simple Man by LS
- Jensen: We get work done because we take time to laugh, have fun, and enjoy ourselves. 80% crew retention
- Jared quoting Kim Manners: You spend more time at work than at home. If you don't enjoy it, walk away.
- Jensen: Did Misha really already tell you that? Little shit stole my story! I'm gonna punch him in the face!
- Jensen: What is happening right now!?!?
Winchester Bros @WinchesterBros
- Jensen about the new comfy panel chairs: "I like it, it remembers me". Jared: "it does, that's why it's gonna shower later."
- Jensen's example: "Jennifer; do you mind if I call you Jennifer?" Jared: "Yes, my name is Jared.
- Fan asked Jensen a question about Top Golf: "have you ever put it in the center in the back hole?" The audience enjoyed the double entendre.
- Jensen said his wedding ring makes him unattractive, it's instant ugly, "one ring to rule them all"
- Jensen jokingly sang the opening to 'Back in Black'. Says: "well, there goes my voice."
- Jared like Lucifer!Sam and Demon Blood!Sam
- Jensen to a Castiel cosplayer he'd been trading verbal jabs with: "you should be thanking me, I saved that stupid coat."
Misha Panel :
Jensen M&G :
Jared M & G :
You guys can update the thread with other stuffs ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs