Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
My Fav part of the year where SPN conventions starts has begun so here we go Big smile

( MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS THOUGH )

J2 Lunch Panel :

Tweet Summary ; 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

Wendy @wendy_d

- Jared and Gen went to Vegas for first anniv. Saw Tim McGraw. Gen's first night away from Thomas
- Jensen: They can kill us but they can't quit us
- They don't cut scenes. There's no time to film things that aren't necessary.
- Jared: Misha should be afraid. I want it to be clear how much we can mess with him. I will mess it up. Wish me luck!
- Jared: Clif would run the SPN day care. Jensen: He already babysits us.
- Wives dressed them for PCAs. Used a stylist. Wanted it to be special.
- Jared: We sat behind Matt Bomer at the PCAs. Handsome guy, I had to keep my wife away
- Jared: Sometimes we accidentally spill things in each other's drinks *winkwink*

Fangasm @FangasmSPN

- Jared: we were so excited about s9 and pca that we didnt mind misha coming back
- Fans: congrats on the baby Jensen Jensen: Am i showing?
- Misha directing? We both requested that ep off #vegascon
- Fan: this is a girly question Jared: oh its for Jensen
- Jensen: my suit at the pca matched Jareds tie Fans: yep Jensen: omg they all noticed!
- Jensen: to clarify, Jared and I arent having any kids Jared: Yet
- J2: we talk about u guys all the time w Felicia Fans: awww
- Jared: jensen has an epic wipeout in the larping ep Jensen: demonstrates Fans: bwahahaha
- JA: i just laid there in the mud thinking this is gonna b on the dvd...
- JA: and Jared kicked me w hey man u all right?
- Fan: do u get as excited about edlund eps as we do? J2: YES

Gorgeous Nerd @gorgeousnerd

- Jared thinks Misha should be afraid of him/them
- Jared and Jensen's clothes matching at People's Choice was a fluke
- Yearly SPN plague hit them around People's Choice
- Jared won a speech-and-debate award, apparently. His coach was the same as Matt Bomer's!
- Jared: Ben Edlund can't finish a sentence without laughing at what he's thinking

Jessie ? @MishaMadness

- (Baby) Jensen: "Am I showing?" Jared: "You wouldn't even know it's there."
- Jensen: "We're gonna need a daycare center on the set eventually." Jared: "Who would run it? Clif.
- (Babies) Jared: "I don't like anything where Misha had the upper hand. He has two, we have one and a half. He outnumbers us."
-Jared: "We spend way too much time together. We think alike."
- Jensen: "WE aren't having a kid." Jared: "Not yet ."
- (Fall) Jensen: "Didn't you kick me?" Jared: "I think I kicked you." Jensen: "'Hey jerk! Help me up!'

Winchester Bros @WinchesterBros

- Jared and Gen came to Vegas for their anniversary
- Fan to Jensen: "is it harder having a scene cut that you acted in or directed." Jensen: "easier question please."
- Jared's is talking about his time in Speech and Debate in high school. He had the same coach as Matt Bomer

@msleaoverstreet

Fan: "My question is for Jared" Jared: "Yes! Good choice!" Jensen: "You're an idiot"

J2 Panel : 

Tweet Summary : 
credit - all_spn.livejournal

Karena Tyan @kupowark

- It was requested that J2 sit high, 'cause clearly they're not tall enough for us to see otherwise. #vegascon
- @jarpad is moving the podium to display the People's Choice award, of which he is very proud. Jensen is strutting his stuff.
- Jensen: You can't put a band on stage and not use them, COME ON
- Crowd rises in anticipation as @jarpad jumps off stage... To hug the 1st fan. "Did you establish a safe word?" - Jensen
- Would they let @jarpad cut his hair? *flips his hair while answering* he likes it this long
- How did Jensen work his directing magic? JA: "Hehe, wouldn't you like to know?"
- Ty Olysson at the mic, folks! @jarpad/Jensen want to know how Ty knows they have matching trailers. Is he a stalker?
- Ty: srs Qs: are you 2 superstitious & where do monsters go when they die in Purgatory? "I suspect Vegas." - Jared
- What's Jensen's highest score in golf & has he ever made the center hole in the back (?). Jensen looks miffed at the question
- What's it like to be really attractive? Jensen: "I should probably take this one." @jarpad "Pls do, thank you.
- Jensen: "Do you srsly want us to attempt to answer this question?" fan: "he doesn't know, he's married!"
- Jensen: "Apparently, when you get married, you become unattractive.
- Does Jensen have German ancestry? Ackles is a Welsh name, mother's maiden name is Schaffer, which is German. So yes.
- A request for Jensen to sing. Audience is enthusiastic. Jensen: "Yes, let's waste 3 minutes of your time."
- @EWasteBand starts playing Back in Black, Jensen laughingly waves it off.
- Sam and @jarpad share great hair in common. Jensen and Dean have been living together for 8 yrs, so lots?
- Jensen is less like Dean than he was in S1. Dean being an asshole is therapeutic for Jensen
- Sam and @jarpad are both attracted to that Ruby chick.
- @jarpad Writers are writing to the strengths of their performances. Great writers. Sam has been thru many different phases
- Jensen: *@mishacollins on directing tips* Misha's a pretty smart guy. If he has any questions, Jensen will answer as best he can
- Jensen: I think Misha will have things pretty much under control, which we will do our best to ruin for him
- Only time in over 170 scripts that J2 were called to consult was for The French Mistake
- Jensen wanted to tell the B camera crew in drag story, but @mishacollins, who wasn't even there, stole it! Jensen's put out.
- Jensen fell during LARP and the Real Girl, according to @mishacollins. "Where's Misha? Just ask him? Jerkface
- Jensen: to fan "You need to apologize for (your friend's) outfit." friend is dressed up as Cas, Jensen is catfish ting
- Favorite version of Dean? Jensen: future!Dean
- @jarpad "Acting's not like musicians, who can get together & just jam. Can't go, 'hey, you're an actor. Let's act!'"
- Jensen went to a party & they were "doing acting" in the kitchen. Found the most expensive bottle of whiskey & left.

Gorgeous Nerd @gorgeousnerd

- Jensen doesn't like when things in scripts are obvious. "Come up with creative ways to say it."
- Jared says trust actors to act in a script where stage direction is concerned.
- Jensen says actor has pieces, director has the whole project.
- Ty Olsson is asking questions!
- Jensen said he'll take Ty out on the little motorcycle later.
- Jared about aspiring actors: don't lose you, all you have to offer is yourself.
- Jared says show run has allowed him to explore aspects of Sam that are alike and dissimilar
- Favorite stuff in s8 so far - Jensen liked Purgatory, both liked Blood Brothers.
- How does the cast/crew get work done? @jarpad: "Full disclosure: do you work for WB or the CW?"
- Jared isn't Method, tries to watch episode in his head before acting in it.
- Jensen makes notes while he reads first time to get raw reactions.
- Jared says that script supervisors can be invaluable for continuity

Fangasm @FangasmSPN

- JA expected JP to mess w him more when he was directing. He realizes now he's saving it all for Misha
- Ty: Jensen, r u buying dinner tonite? *Ty leaves* Jensen: I hate that guy
- JP: what made sam and dean work is the personality that jensen brings and we bring to them

Jessie ? @MishaMadness

- (Chair) Jensen: "This is very nice. It remembers me."
- Jensen is dancing with the award.
- Jared made fun of a girl's accent then hugged her
- Jared: "Paul and Ian are very attractive."
- Jensen: "It's like a split personality at this point. It's gonna be interesting when the show comes to an end in like 20 years."
- Jared: "In After School Special I was short!"
- Misha: "You guys had a hard time with the comfy chairs too! It's a little too massage-y."
- Jensen tells random story. "But I'm sure Misha told you that story too!
- (Acting) Jensen: "We just lie very well."
- Jared: "I started the apocalypse. It's cool."
- Jared: "I guess I would rather not be blamed for everything."
- (J&J in French Mistake) Jared: "I think they went to Purgatory." Jensen: "I say they were in hair and makeup the whole time."

Wendy @wendy_d

- There true facts is a patch in the crotch of Jared's jeans
- Jared didn't mess with Jensen as a director. Jensen: He had my back.
- Jared: You hear a lot of good, and a lot of bad. Throw it all out and be who you are in the inside
- Jared's word of wisdom to Jensen re: parenting: Sleep when you can, say "honey you're right," buy Peepee Teepees.
- Entrance music of choice... Jensen: Simple Man by LS
- Jensen: We get work done because we take time to laugh, have fun, and enjoy ourselves. 80% crew retention
- Jared quoting Kim Manners: You spend more time at work than at home. If you don't enjoy it, walk away.
- Jensen: Did Misha really already tell you that? Little shit stole my story! I'm gonna punch him in the face!
- Jensen: What is happening right now!?!?

Winchester Bros @WinchesterBros

- Jensen about the new comfy panel chairs: "I like it, it remembers me". Jared: "it does, that's why it's gonna shower later."
- Jensen's example: "Jennifer; do you mind if I call you Jennifer?" Jared: "Yes, my name is Jared.
- Fan asked Jensen a question about Top Golf: "have you ever put it in the center in the back hole?" The audience enjoyed the double entendre.
- Jensen said his wedding ring makes him unattractive, it's instant ugly, "one ring to rule them all"
- Jensen jokingly sang the opening to 'Back in Black'. Says: "well, there goes my voice."
- Jared like Lucifer!Sam and Demon Blood!Sam
- Jensen to a Castiel cosplayer he'd been trading verbal jabs with: "you should be thanking me, I saved that stupid coat."

Misha Panel :

http://all-spn.livejournal.com/3327628.html

Jensen M&G :

http://fangasmthebook.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/viva-las-vegas-jensen-ackles-at-vegascon/

Jared M & G :

http://fangasmthebook.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/jared-padalecki-at-vegascon-its-all-you-guys/#more-947.

You guys can update the thread with other stuffs ...I will get it updated as and when I get more stuffs

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 March 2013 at 5:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bimsneagsayanti_ashiuv-Mystery--nautankidollz-herms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VegasCon 2013 - J2M Panels and M&G DONE" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I loveee these conventions!! Just hope one day I'll go too, actually planning on going next year if I can find someone to go with.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

- Fans: congrats on the baby Jensen Jensen: Am i showing?
- Misha directing? We both requested that ep off #vegascon
- Fan: this is a girly question Jared: oh its for Jensen
- Jensen: to clarify, Jared and I arent having any kids Jared: Yet

Fan: "My question is for Jared" Jared: "Yes! Good choice!" Jensen: "You're an idiot"

Hahahahaha gosh, I love these guys so much. They are hilarious! 

Thanks for starting the thread! Will definitely post as I come across stuff.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeadDevilherms_angelEphemera

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
OMG You are so lucky ...You can actually go ...I would I guess faint if I ever even get a chance to go there ...I enjoy these conventions like anything ...they are hillarious and the best part is it kind of gives a glimpse to how these people are with each other and its adorable ...Day Dreaming

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 09 March 2013 at 8:16pm

-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing Sindhu. :) These cons are such fun to watch and I am sure it must be an amazing feel to be a part of it personally. Mahi, you can take me along pleaseee. Embarrassed I am always ready! ROFL

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Jessie ? @MishaMadness

- (Baby) Jensen: "Am I showing?" Jared: "You wouldn't even know it's there."
- Jensen: "We're gonna need a daycare center on the set eventually." Jared: "Who would run it? Clif.
- (Babies) Jared: "I don't like anything where Misha had the upper hand. He has two, we have one and a half. He outnumbers us."
-Jared: "We spend way too much time together. We think alike."
- Jensen: "WE aren't having a kid." Jared: "Not yet ."
- (Fall) Jensen: "Didn't you kick me?" Jared: "I think I kicked you." Jensen: "'Hey jerk! Help me up!'
ROFL on all of those. omg, these two. ROFL Also, weren't they supposed to sit the right way on the couch? LOL

Edited by herms_angel - 10 March 2013 at 6:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv~*sindhu*~-Mystery-Ephemera

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
If they ever do anything normal ...people will start suspecting something is wrong :p 

But The con was awesome ...reading everything that happened ...the pics the vidoes ...It clearly shows they are in Vegas :p

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 10 March 2013 at 6:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
res :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
omg!! these twoROFL love these conventions...thanx for posting sindhuBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~-Mystery-

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
sindhu sindhu sindhu love you for this hon...
you went to such great lengths to compile thses stuffs..
love you loads...
and yeah love the preggers jig of J2 ROFL
these boys share their sorrows and happiness equally..they make it a point to spread happiness and laughter as much ad possible..

sayanti_ashiuv~*sindhu*~-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.