Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: Bewafa THE END pg62

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Alright, I have finally mustered enough courage from far & wide to crusade my way into the ugliness that is infidelity. Let us set the mood for what is up, shall we?

F*** You for cheating on me. F*** you for reducing it to the word cheating. As if this were a card game, and you sneaked a look at my hand. Who came up with the termcheating,anyway? A cheater, I imagine. Someone who thoughtliarwas too harsh. Someone who thoughtdevastatorwas too emotional. The same person who thought, oops, he'd gottencaught with his hand in the cookie jar.f**k you. This isn't about slipping yourself an extra twenty dollars of Monopoly money. These are our lives. You went and broke our lives. You are so much worse than a cheater. You killed something. And you killed it when its back was turned."
-David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary

"I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry, either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong."
-Haruki, Murakami, South of the Border, West of the Sun

p.s. I have read only the first of the two. So, don't ask me about the second one.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BCOhlbuRM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Index

Madhu's Version
Rishabh's Version 

Prologue 

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4a

Chapter 4b

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 10 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dislike infidelity to the extreme. Whether it be emotional or physical...

I might not read this because of past memories, BUT I'm sure this will be great because it'll be written by you. :D

I'll try reading a few parts if I can Jassu, just for you! 👍🏼

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrittB

I dislike infidelity to the extreme. Whether it be emotional or physical...

I might not read this because of past memories, BUT I'm sure this will be great because it'll be written by you. :D

I'll try reading a few parts if I can Jassu, just for you! 👍🏼

Thanks Pritt. I do as well, been there. Gives me cringes. You are right, does not have to be physical. Someone requested so, I am stepping completely out of my comfort zone for this one. Believe me, I would not like to revisit that ish. 
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iiDona

Thanks Pritt. I do as well, been there. Gives me cringes. You are right, does not have to be physical. Someone requested so, I am stepping completely out of my comfort zone for this one. Believe me, I would not like to revisit that ish. 

Aw, I'm so sorry. :( It hurts...that feeling...

ANYWAYS! *Locking away old memories again quickly*. 

But wow, amazing how you're stepping out of your comfort zone for a request! 👏 I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to do this. So kudos to you Jassu! (That rhymed!) 
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Aw, I'm so sorry. :( It hurts...that feeling...

ANYWAYS! *Locking away old memories again quickly*. 

But wow, amazing how you're stepping out of your comfort zone for a request! 👏 I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to do this. So kudos to you Jassu! (That rhymed!) 
[/QUOTE]
😭😆
Thanks Pritt. I have a soul sistr, one solution for every problem: ICE CREAM. Try some blueberries with Haagen Dazs green tea bucket. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjbLbZ4DpLc[/YOUTUBE]
-Pritt- thumbnail

😭😆
Thanks Pritt. I have a soul sistr, one solution for every problem: ICE CREAM. Try some blueberries with Haagen Dazs green tea bucket. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjbLbZ4DpLc[/YOUTUBE]

Ohmygoodness, that sounds delicious. I love ice cream. I actually did use ice cream during my depression. I like rocky road ice cream. Kay...craving ice cream now. NO! Must. Block. Cravings...

I feel like driving to the nearest Wal-Mart and getting ice cream now...

LOL we're turning your future FF thread into an ice cream conversation... 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Ohmygoodness, that sounds delicious. I love ice cream. I actually did use ice cream during my depression. I like rocky road ice cream. Kay...craving ice cream now. NO! Must. Block. Cravings...

I feel like driving to the nearest Wal-Mart and getting ice cream now...

LOL we're turning your future FF thread into an ice cream conversation...

I have a timmies here and I got one of those cold stone cups. The small size. Now, I can't even finish it. So, thanks Pritt.😈 I blame you for everything. I tried rocky road because timmies doesnt have green tea. WHAT?
Haagen Dazs is still the best. 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A new ff! Wow, excited to see this.
-Pritt- thumbnail

I have a timmies here and I got one of those cold stone cups. The small size. Now, I can't even finish it. So, thanks Pritt.😈 I blame you for everything. I tried rocky road because timmies doesnt have green tea. WHAT?
Haagen Dazs is still the best. 

LOVE Timmies! :D And now I'm jealous...I think I will go get some myself now! 😆 LOL yay I just made you get ice cream. 🤣
Actually, I'm going to go to Marble Slab later! Their ice cream is the best! Even better than Haagen Dazs! 😲 Yeah I just went there. 😈