Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Deepali-

@Nishi..mujhe yeh Dilogue wala Karnama Bittu Ji ka Kaam and RK ka Jyada Lagta Hai🀣

cause he want to Become Jelous herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Madhu went with Don Bhai may be cuase he threaten her for RK and also  he went  her  in
gunpointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lagta Hi voh RK se Badla Lena chahta hai kisi baat kka and he should Use madhu as he knew
very well that madhu is Jaan of RKπŸ˜†

RK jealous kyon karayega πŸ˜†
lets see...kuch to secret hai bhai ka and its obviously related to RK πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lullaby_bhoot

Seriously man...😊

that was bang onn.. and RK is the SUPERSTAR.. such a long shot... with such accuracy?? πŸ˜‰ONLY RK can do that.. πŸ‘

btw.. didn't the DIRECTOR notice... when the heroine was saying her dialogues... RK was not looking at her...

Aise to DARD-E-ISHQ .. DARD -OF-DIRECTOR ban jayega...  🀣 Phir bhi Director 259 crore kamayega.. kyunki movie ka hero .. hai .. bole to RK... samjhi kya?? 🀣

And.. It's stupid that they are showing Madhu... going' with the gangster... ... I mean she doesn't seem to be even a bit surprised... with such people.. I mean.. guns and.. .all types of things... !! She must have shouted then and there.. .. anyways... again.. Creatives have to take the story forward... and this is CREATIVE LIBERTY.. though it could have been better...
πŸ₯±

not looking forward to the precap...  🀣 but looking farther than the PRECAP... how my RK must have felt...  😲 😭

yup itni jaldi itnna bada dialog kaise yaad kiya? no wonder he is a superstar 🀣
waise bhi RK ki movies mein heroine r not important, poster mein unka face tak nahi hota 🀣
i just want action, dont care abt the rest 🀣

Originally posted by: --Shivu--

I actually thought those dialogues were not scripted... Thats why that papita got a bit nervous... Silly of me!🀣

@Zee: BINGO! I didn't shout but yeah... I did get up and started dancing... 🀣 on my chair! πŸ˜†..

I dunno abt BittuJi's role🀣... I was ghusofyied on RK☺️
Madhu... Ka... I dunno... If not RK, she should have told Trishy or Paddy... If she's in danger... πŸ€”

aaj pata chal jayega, but since the heroine was not shocked (only Madhu was shocked) so i think its scripted only πŸ˜†
Madhu ab jhooth bolne lagi hai, like Trishna said πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Nice post nishi..!
And without a doubt Rk was the show stealer..!
And VD was just awesome throughout he potrayed so many emotions in single epi anger,frustration,pain,scared,lost,saddy and passionately romantic..*claps*

πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Stop bashing my Padhaji Will you? 😳🀣🀣

nope 😳
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
nishi -that chant is only for rk...and i made a post -rk a baazigar /jack dawson-what u think tell...between after somedays i am sending saurab tiwari on a thiraath yatra-he needs it
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
OMG nice post ❀️ 

Rk's Reel & real dialogues :) *BEST*

Originally posted by: -Shruti.M-

nice post! Yes RK was the show stealer..i dont understand why did our himmatwali madhubala got scared of don bhai so much..and plz.. no chanting of hoslon se veer again..🀣

wo veer sirf RK ke liye hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amni375

Did u now know that Madhu has been hynotized by his eyes? πŸ˜†

Confirmed by RK's nightmare.

lol then he gets killed too πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ananya2010

nishi those dialogues were actually for mb n Rk saying hem wid so much intensity

he is superstar afterall πŸ˜†