Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ennishet

Nice post!

I wasn't bothered by the RK-Dipali hug till the latter was comforting him ... he needed someone, anyone at that time ... even his staff would have been fine. But it was a total no-no the moment that vampy expression came on Dipali's face. I hate that woman.

Felt a bit sorry for RK today and more so for Sikky. When will Sikky wake up from his dreamland? Why doesn't he understand what his wife is up to? No sane husband would tolerate the treament Dipali mets out to Sikky. Why doesn't he put his foot down?

The most touching scene was the dream, your description was apt  - I hope it was just a dream and doesn't signify the future track ...

Thanks Ennishe. The dream and the hug was the start of the Realisation tracks- RK's and Sikky's. πŸ˜Š
applenpeaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: ornellamg

Lovely post as usual Sonu! Nice to see you after a long time :)

Hey Nell. Great to see you. How are you doing? This post is after a long time. Feels good to have tried. Though I would have liked to write a Senseless Sensations post on this dream. But its too early to try writing one. 
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I call it a "nightmare" and not a dream.  RK's worst nightmare of loosing Madhu.  To me Madhu looked like she was hypnotized and was being pulled by Sultan not willingly but against her will. 

The way Sultan stabs RK and Madhu screaming makes RK thinks that Madhu loves him a lot.

Sultan stabbing RK tells me that "over my dead body" RK will let go of Madhu.

atleast his is my interpretation of the "nightmare".
Edited by amni375 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: applenpeaches

Considering his breakdown through his dream, I was alarmingly surprised at the poise he maintained through his exterior when acting his scene with Shraddha. 

Thanks SD. After the break I took writing this was like taking baby steps once more. So your comments means a lot.

@bold: I suspect that was either a clunky plot where the sequence of the events was lost or the CVs want Madhu remembering this shoot scene in future when RK actually repents. After this so convincing love confession scene how will Madhu ever trust he is telling the truth? In the entire film this is the first time, RK ever looks at Shradda's face and talks. In all other scenes, he is looking at Madhu. I wonder how the film would turn out! The producer has already lost his money I think. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you. That's what I felt.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Peach,

More on this... 

Syl then gave her illustration on the dream scene...the cinderella pic. Its there over the EOD summary...all those pics.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Originally posted by: amni375

I call it a "nightmare" and not a dream.  RK's worst nightmare of loosing Madhu.  To me Madhu looked like she was hypnotized and was being pulled by Sultan not willingly but against her will. 

The way Sultan stabs RK and Madhu screaming makes RK thinks that Madhu loves him a lot.

Sultan stabbing RK tells me that "over my dead body" RK will let go of Madhu.

atleast his is my interpretation of the "nightmare".

Yeah. It was a nightmare for RK. RK imagined Madhu in a hypnotised state bcos he cant imagine Madhu leaving him in her full senses. He knows she loves him deeply. 

@bold: you are right.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post.

I loved seeing RK's dream/nightmare. RK is always a mystery and we never got to know what he thinks and also we can never believe what he says because who knows he might just turn the tables and say its all a lie/revenge/fake/whatever. So anyways it was good to know of his fears/insecurities albeit in a dream.

But certainly did not like him clinging to Dips. You know I never criticized Dips always thought she adds spice to the show but she's starting to get to me. Actually RK-Dips scenes are starting to get to me. Her falling all over him and RK saying nothing except Get Out. I've been seeing this since Sept with no growth/progress in their story whatsoever.

And Madhu taking a step towards Sultan... I for one liked that Madhu got attracted/mesmerized enough by Sultan to take a step towards him although she might not love him. We'll probably get to see some good scenes between them not necessarily romantic. 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: applenpeaches

Wow, Syl. It feels so good to see your post.. πŸ€—

i say the same to you...it feels good to see your postπŸ€—
applenpeaches thumbnail

Wow, Zorica.. This is amazing.. πŸ‘  RK is so affected by the pair of unknown eyes. 

SD, Going over to the ED thread soon to read it.. Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago
applenpeaches thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Great post.

I loved seeing RK's dream/nightmare. RK is always a mystery and we never got to know what he thinks and also we can never believe what he says because who knows he might just turn the tables and say its all a lie/revenge/fake/whatever. So anyways it was good to know of his fears/insecurities albeit in a dream.

But certainly did not like him clinging to Dips. You know I never criticized Dips always thought she adds spice to the show but she's starting to get to me. Actually RK-Dips scenes are starting to get to me. Her falling all over him and RK saying nothing except Get Out. I've been seeing this since Sept with no growth/progress in their story whatsoever.

And Madhu taking a step towards Sultan... I for one liked that Madhu got attracted/mesmerized enough by Sultan to take a step towards him although she might not love him. We'll probably get to see some good scenes between them not necessarily romantic. 

Thanks Siri. I would be the first to admit to not understanding RK. He is a mystery to me. Because he is so unlike me and I dont know of anyone who is like that. So its difficult to understand that guy. His whole life and actions are governed by his insecurities and ego.

@RK-Dipali: CVs should stop showing them together from now onwards. Dipali is not needed to added spice to the story. Why do they still keep on showing her?

@Madhu-Sultan: I would be surprised if Madhu falls for Sultan. Infact i cant imagine either of them falling for the other. But they have a good chemistry that the CVs would be sure to exploit.