Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I didnt like Despo- dewar hugging scene at all...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.. common CVs..by this you are killing and degrading RK's character... I mean  I want to see a jealous , insecure RK but at the same time I want him in attitude, style.the RK that we loveโค๏ธ and not a weak RK who is seeking comfort in despo's arms...Plzzz this was unbearable ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข Edited by psk08 - 11 years ago
arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful post. love your explanation
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š
The dream was awesome.
Vivian did a great job.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its so good to see you post ๐Ÿค— i miss sensible people here honestly . lol . and yes the dream made the hug a little bearable gaah this deepali . kisiko nahi chod ti. ๐Ÿคข
Angelfan13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb post..very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post!

I wasn't bothered by the RK-Dipali hug till the latter was comforting him ... he needed someone, anyone at that time ... even his staff would have been fine. But it was a total no-no the moment that vampy expression came on Dipali's face. I hate that woman.

Felt a bit sorry for RK today and more so for Sikky. When will Sikky wake up from his dreamland? Why doesn't he understand what his wife is up to? No sane husband would tolerate the treament Dipali mets out to Sikky. Why doesn't he put his foot down?

The most touching scene was the dream, your description was apt  - I hope it was just a dream and doesn't signify the future track ...
ornella_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post as usual Sonu! Nice to see you after a long time :)
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post dream sequence was symbolic 
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
http://i47.tinypic.com/1zx2hpf.jpg

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desait

Thanks for beautiful writing.That scan was worth million dollars but that hug made value Zero.sorry to say but that hug put me down so much today because Broken devar was Hugging Despo Bhabhi.Totally disgusting cv has totally ruin three character today(RK,Deepali and sikky).

Thanks for reading and replying Desait. THat hug was just to show RK's mental state. And Dipali took advantage of him. Maybe the CVs will now show Sikky smelling something fishy. Hope it will be the beginning of Dipali's exit from the show atleast for the time being..