Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 38

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Ash- But the main point is that DEV was the villain in Geet. Similarly Cvs have introduced Sultu as the villain only and not A NEW LEAD FOR MADHU. I would have stopped watching the show there and then had Cvs declared RK as the villain and Sultu as the new lead because i watch the show for Rishbala. But they did not. And that leaves a room for redemption.

Regarding RK-dips, so if at that time 2 or 3 members found them HOT, so you all will do tit for tat now? How will peace ever prevail here?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious.Sagar21xxAqeelahxx-xXx-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Well,i have nvr seen people bashing subala as much as rk-dipz.
n regarding sultan bashing,obviously if he is being called as rapist n ol 4 doing nothing then i dnt think there shud be any prblm wid sultan bashing if he is constantly compared to rk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_QueenxxAqeelahxx-xXx-

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
<font color="#0099ff">arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.</font>
Koyel the posts were mocking n sarcastic more the fun, Just bcoz there are 100 smiles in post it did'nt make them fun, Regarding Madhu's looks, She got taunted over showing back wearing , backless blouse bcoz She don't know acting n also over height... Rahi Jodi ki baat toh i know its Rishbala story n will remain till the end, I did'nt like Rk getting paired with Deepali so same in case of Madhu n Sultan you can go ask shahi where i did'nt like her post of being pairing Subala, I do praised AR for his acting, Regarding Sultan as a charactor i would like to see more of it bcoz making my opinion bcoz i can't make opinion in mere 2-3 scene, In future if Sultan did something bad i will show my dislikement for him also...
<font color="#0099ff">damn i really really dont remember seeing something like that , that back blouse thing or whatever . honestly. height and acting? kab hua yeh?Confusedi am as lost as ever now . lol.</font>
You don't know bcoz you are less active from long time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.manesha76

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Originally posted by manesha76

damn i really really dont remember seeing something like that , that back blouse thing  or whatever . honestly. height and acting? kab hua yeh? Confused i am as lost as ever now . lol.

I remember those comments about DD . But i was trying to ignore & not make a issue about it . But yes i felt bad that time how can some members talk about lead actress like this . 

I don't like people calling Sulbala as i hate that word . I also do not like Rakali . It is really irritating to even call these name . 

I am fine with Rishabala , Sultan , Dips . 
lol me too. ROFL those were the abbreviations people made so i just to refer to them using the short forms . itna type nahi kar sakti mein.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Rk-the-baazigar

IF-Sizzlerz

Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
in the serial madhu was called use and throw material-disposable material--chawlbala-so from now on we are free to use these names to address here-and i saw sultan killed many people-so i can address him as murderer and khooni-as dipali is despo-so for me madhu means disposable material...i have no intentions to use these words-i ill wait for what rules you come up with after reading suggestions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen_Darling_deepak148-WhiteGirl-xxAqeelahxxmanesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

I think the first rule is to make people stop spamming important topics...
Yup agree, I want direct warning level rise rule for spamming every topic like hell even if the TM is asking to stop

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_crystalalenamanesha76leverne

PurpleHorizon

IF-Sizzlerz

PurpleHorizon

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Oh Yes, I remember Dips-RK topics & being compared with RishBala & Madhu being said to being boring. Why wasn't Rk-dips topics a problem? ??

As for me, I never had problem with RKali drooling topics. Not all can like RishBala. There wasn't anything wrong in those topics & I have said the same in the last Mods topic.

This forum isn't only for one certain actor or couple. It's for all related to MB.

BUT at the same time, All means all & No, this isn't my opinion, but rules. No rules say you are supposed to only talk about certain couple or actor. Unless the couple or actor, character etc is related to the show, YOU are free to discuss & like etc ...!!

When AR entry news came, all of the sudden he started getting bashed & was compared to rk.

I have never seen so much problem with any entry be it in this show or forum or any other show forum.

People might dislike it & even bash the new entry, but it never goes yo extreme that the whole forum becomes a war & members are bashed.

This is the first time I am witnessing such extreme wars only over an entry.
Thumbs Down
This is nt the first entry tht is being bashed. Dips was bashed n called p******r even before she entered (rem that it means the actor is called such things and its her look that is being commented on) by many fans bt thr was no war coz other fans did not gv a tit for tat..thr was insecurity(am not using this word but you love to use it for other fandom these days so guess its easy for you to relate) among the fandom even thn...much more than it is now. But ofcourse the ppl who now say tht never a new entry or another actor was bashed were the ones to bash or support the bashing. AR/Sultan is not even bashed to tht extent. Though ofcourse i do not want him to be bashed at all. But atleast gets the facts right before pointing fingers.
I do not see anyone bashing AR on looks. Some dnt find him hot thats it. Thats not bashing but an opinion a choice that you yourself say should be allowed. You cannot force thm to like him.
About Madhu being called dumb, her actions were called dumb and cvs were called stupid so how does it become bashing? Its plain criticism. When RK is name called.. said disgusted, sadist, sick, mental patient...all that is allowed coz ppl say his actions are such and its their opinion and that its not the actor but the char. I agree they are talking abt the char but then why do the same people forget that when Madhu's actions is criticized its the char, her action thats been talked about and not the actor? Why term it as bashing? Why is that not an opinion? RK can be called anything in this forum for his one action but Madhu has to be the saint and everyone should just appreciate all her actions even if it defies common sense? Why?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.SmokeySilence..AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhayAcid_QueenSagar21FoRbIdDeN_LuVxxAqeelahxxdeepak148-Jwalamukhi-

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leverne

I think the first rule is to make people stop spamming important topics...
Yup agree, I want direct warning level rise rule for spamming every topic like hell even if the TM is asking to stop

Mere innocent post ki band bajj gayee thi because of spamming . Meine likha bhi tha thank u for comment . Fir bhi mujhe Mods ko bolna pada Topic close karne ko Cry !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhiteGirl-leverne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.