Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 38

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 8)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Only req stop calling rishbala fans hypocrites thnx. After discussion with shefali i dont care abt other pair anymore. But i dont want question on rishbala fans
yeah i remember that post and one more thing where people are being accused of bashing madhu for saving a child . People here completely misunderstood the bad editing blooper and blooperish entry of sultan coming out of nowhere as criticism through humour to be bashing madhu. i was also cracking jokes on the writing and editing of that episode cause the flow of scenes were inconsistent..same happened in the analysis thread where all of us were making light humour of those badly edited scenes by joking " madhu bacchey ko baccha rahi hai yaa bhaaga rahi hai" cause the kid was trying to tell her about sultaan but she didnt listen which is the scripts fault and the episode stretched and dragged like that . it was not meant as bashing . i know cause i was there and we were discussing. Instead of undestanding that , making topics on people being hypocrites in the name of rishbaala fans is what really irked me . I criticise rk , and people think i am mocking . I criticise madhu and people think we are bashing..  it is suffocating as a rishbaala here . rather make a sticky post on building another rishbaala forum altogether. 

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
<font color="#0099ff">arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.</font>
Koyel the posts were mocking n sarcastic more the fun, Just bcoz there are 100 smiles in post it did'nt make them fun, Regarding Madhu's looks, She got taunted over showing back wearing , backless blouse bcoz She don't know acting n also over height... Rahi Jodi ki baat toh i know its Rishbala story n will remain till the end, I did'nt like Rk getting paired with Deepali so same in case of Madhu n Sultan you can go ask shahi where i did'nt like her post of being pairing Subala, I do praised AR for his acting, Regarding Sultan as a charactor i would like to see more of it bcoz making my opinion bcoz i can't make opinion in mere 2-3 scene, In future if Sultan did something bad i will show my dislikement for him also...
damn i really really dont remember seeing something like that , that back blouse thing  or whatever . honestly. height and acting? kab hua yeh? Confused i am as lost as ever now . lol.

manesha76

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged

mahnesha and cutie - i honestly dont remember seeing such topics yes sangeet episode i think i saw one post saying 5 mins of rkali was hotter than rishbaala . i am saying what i said before that like any couple you want rk fans are not objecting to that , from what i have heard , what is pissing them off is many people use complementing sultubala as a man  in degrading rishbaala as a couple and then i see rk fans retorting in the same way like a tit for tat thing .Like what shifu said stop trying to glorify your own couple by demeaning the other , which has happened from both sides.  it is really annoying for one  especially when you like vivian and avinesh both . 

Koyel , I would have shown u the links of those post & you yourself would have understood . But those posts are too behind .  But trust me those post were glorifying RK - Dips chemistry . 

I controlled myself & decided not to comment there . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDD.AbhIyalicious.crystalalenaNeelambari..

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged

.AbhIyalicious.

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged

damn i really really dont remember seeing something like that , that back blouse thing  or whatever . honestly. height and acting? kab hua yeh? Confused i am as lost as ever now . lol.

I remember those comments about DD . But i was trying to ignore & not make a issue about it . But yes i felt bad that time how can some members talk about lead actress like this . 

I don't like people calling Sulbala as i hate that word . I also do not like Rakali . It is really irritating to even call these name . 

I am fine with Rishabala , Sultan , Dips . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JareenDD.AbhIyalicious.AvadaKedavraNeelambari..Arnav90

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I think the first rule is to make people stop spamming important topics...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores-Veritaserum-_Darling_..Sujith1001..crystalalenaAvadaKedavra-WhiteGirl-manesha76-Jwalamukhi-Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.