Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 38

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Well MODS thanx for making the post, I can only say this forum can't change... I found Rk n Dipz scene disgusting, Who likes Bhabhi is throwing her lust on Devar, I did'nt said i want Sultan n Madhu to be pair instead i have fighted over making them pair on 2 posts, I have said like 100 times that Its Rk n Madhu's story they are the lead n lead pair so they will be the only pair in the end does'nt matter How many Parallal lead will come, 1st article about Sultan clearly said that Sultan is gonna fall for Madhu but vice versa was not mentioned so before mocking them as pair n also over the kid on name of Rishbala why can't you think the love part could be 1st sided also, I have seen a positive effect on Rishbala relation with Sultan's entry bcoz Rk is getting jealous so why would I bash Sultan, From Sultan scene i found the charactor strong n AR screen presense good i praised so whats the problem

Edited by Arnav90 - 10 March 2013 at 3:25am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.stressreliefJareenDD.AbhIyalicious.bangalores-WhiteGirl-xxAqeelahxxMischiefManaged-brokensoul-crystalalenaInvisible_WingsNeelambari..-Jwalamukhi-manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
<font color="#0099ff">arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.</font>

Well, I remember it. Rkali many drooling posts used to open. Even Madhu was called boring in a mocking way to compare her to dips. Seriously, we never went & fought or made a big deal. I always thought it's freedom of choice of whatever couple they like. During Sangeet episode ( ILU one) RishBala was compared to RKali & was said that just 5 minutes of Rkali was way hotter than the whole RishBala episode. So where were RishBala fans? I as RishBala fan never went & fought there. I always thought it's freedom of choice. Why should we restrict others for liking other couples , characters, or actors etc??

Another one I remember was during the love test when Madhu hears RKali about how they took love test from Madhu. Again there were so many RKali topics saying How RKali has hotter chemistry than RishBala. So? ?

There are many times I remember, but these are specific times.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.stressreliefJareenDD-Veritaserum-.AbhIyalicious.crystalalenaInvisible_Wings-WhiteGirl-MischiefManaged-Jwalamukhi-

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

IF-Sizzlerz

FoRbIdDeN_LuV

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Same as urvi mentioned I am also pissed with constant notes and warning in Rishbala AT just because we are Rk+Rishbala fans we are called hypocrites and so called Rishbala fans and no action against it why I tell u the reason because we dont go and hit report button on their comments because we beleive in live and let live we just cant stalk for the sake of reporting and tit for tat but the truth is we are constantly stalked and the stalkers dont see that the same member who has said madhu dumb has also called Rk stupid and thick headed...!
And every1 is allowed to share their pov its not our fault that we find Rk's actions more interesting and discuss about him but madhu is always involved in it so we cant do the same in VD AT..If some1 found madhu's actions more interesting so come and discuss who stopped u...!
If its possible plz ban stalking or plz provide us a new forum...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Acid_QueenSagar21PurpleHorizonxxAqeelahxxbeautiful_heart-Jwalamukhi-

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.

Koyel , Arnav is right . Even i saw those posts & really i felt disgusting . The way discussion was going on in that post . I too so those posts . Also some comments were not done in good taste . I think if there were Dips fan talking passionate dance . Then i think even others can be allowed talking about Sultan & Madhu . Yah if the comments are made just to demean other character then that should be stopped . But if the TM says its their POV then we can't do anything . 

I am only Rishabala fan . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.AbhIyalicious.-brokensoul-crystalalenaInvisible_WingsMischiefManagedNeelambari..-Jwalamukhi-Arnav90

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.AbhIyalicious.Sagar21-Jwalamukhi-

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
mahnesha and cutie - i honestly dont remember seeing such topics yes sangeet episode i think i saw one post saying 5 mins of rkali was hotter than rishbaala . i am saying what i said before that like any couple you want rk fans are not objecting to that , from what i have heard , what is pissing them off is many people use complementing sultubala as a man  in degrading rishbaala as a couple and then i see rk fans retorting in the same way like a tit for tat thing .Like what shifu said stop trying to glorify your own couple by demeaning the other , which has happened from both sides.  it is really annoying for one  especially when you like vivian and avinesh both . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09_Darling_Invisible_WingsSanjhiArnav90-Jwalamukhi-Neelambari..manesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged

<font color="#0099ff">arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.</font>
Koyel the posts were mocking n sarcastic more the fun, Just bcoz there are 100 smiles in post it did'nt make them fun, Regarding Madhu's looks, She got taunted over showing back wearing , backless blouse bcoz She don't know acting n also over height... Rahi Jodi ki baat toh i know its Rishbala story n will remain till the end, I did'nt like Rk getting paired with Deepali so same in case of Madhu n Sultan you can go ask shahi where i did'nt like her post of being pairing Subala, I do praised AR for his acting, Regarding Sultan as a charactor i would like to see more of it bcoz making my opinion bcoz i can't make opinion in mere 2-3 scene, In future if Sultan did something bad i will show my dislikement for him also...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.AbhIyalicious.crystalalenaSanjhiMischiefManaged-Jwalamukhi-Neelambari..

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

I just want to say one thing to mods , A Rishabala fan can never love only RK or only Madhu . Rishabala fan likes both . So if i am Rishabala fan i would never make taunting post for either Madhu or RK . 

Yes we can get angry on actions done by RK - Madhu after the seeing the Episode but because someone says something about one of the lead & other person makes posts just to show other person . This is really strange . 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09JareenDD_Darling_xxAqeelahxx-brokensoul-crystalalenaMischiefManagedNeelambari..-Jwalamukhi-Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.