Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 38

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
@Purplehorizon, pretty much covered everything I wanted to say Clap

and thanks to hammer_hily for accepting the fact even not being a RK fan as I have seen her bashing RK even still she said the truth. thanks for such honesty and I agree with everything said about targeting other group due to frustration which is very true in this forum.

rest i wont comment anything because now i have no hope left for this forum will ever change. so i give up. all the best to the mods.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious..ShreeYaa.PurpleHorizonxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena..NadiaZ...Mohabbatein.Temptations.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.JareenDD..Sujith1001..-Veritaserum-_Darling_crystalalenaInvisible_Wings-WhiteGirl-SilentsoulMischiefManagedleverne

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Thanks for the post Mods.

Mods, is this forum only for RishBala fans? Confused

Why are other people bashed for liking other actors & characters in this show??? People watch show for many reasons, not just for one reasons.

Why isn't freedom of choice allowed here?

When RK-Dips appreciating posts were made in the name of freedoms choice, then why can't people make other couples posts???

There is no rule it says you are only supposed to talk about one actor /couple only, g ignore the others in the show.

Here if you praise Sultan, means you are bashing RK.

Hello!! This show isn't only for RK/Madhu. There are many people in this show who deserve the same appreciation. This is a free forum. I will make hundreds of SulBala appreciation posts or analysis. is there any restrictions? ?? Does making SulBala topics means bashing here??

In my old forum, Geet-Dev, Geet-Vickram, Geet-Maan, all topics used to get discussed & everyone had freedom of choice to like whosoever. There was no insecuriy. Forum is for discussion everyone in the show, not for only one person.

Mods - it's request to take a stick action against mocking fans/fan groups /members /mods & etc. Many posts are targeting other fans & actors etc. Many times Sultan's look is being mocked. Dips' look is being mocked in the name of saying characters, but isn't looks mocking against the rules???

I agree with you... We never had a problem when some ppl told RK- dips look hotter than Rishbala.. So if some ppl find Madhu-Sultan hotter than Rishbala there should be no problem

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.Siri22..Sujith1001.._Darling_crystalalenaInvisible_WingsMischiefManaged-Jwalamukhi-

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.
Ok I am not here to fight but Chakku why did'nt you mentioned the unending posts of Rk n Deepali having hot passionate chemistry even more the Rishbala, I remember atleast 10 such posts during that seductive dance sequence, Madhu is being mocked over her looks with Deepali , Tab tumeh problem kyun nahi huyi bcoz at that time also Rishbala was on stake...
arnav i agree on rkali posts and honestly thought of them to be joking posts as first by deepali fans , cause they themselves discuss rishbaala with us as well. the seductive dance as far as i remember the actress in question was complemented in knowing how to seductively dance with grace. Seema Mishras dancing skills was appreciated ,that is all i personally remember. Madhu being mocked in looks? I honestly don't remember any post like that and have not seen any post like that.I honestly do not remember rishbaala being called boring as well.

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 March 2013 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen..NadiaZ..

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Oh Yes, I remember Dips-RK topics & being compared with RishBala & Madhu being said to being boring. Why wasn't Rk-dips topics a problem? ??

As for me, I never had problem with RKali drooling topics. Not all can like RishBala. There wasn't anything wrong in those topics & I have said the same in the last Mods topic.

This forum isn't only for one certain actor or couple. It's for all related to MB.

BUT at the same time, All means all & No, this isn't my opinion, but rules. No rules say you are supposed to only talk about certain couple or actor. Unless the couple or actor, character etc is related to the show, YOU are free to discuss & like etc ...!!

When AR entry news came, all of the sudden he started getting bashed & was compared to rk.

I have never seen so much problem with any entry be it in this show or forum or any other show forum.

People might dislike it & even bash the new entry, but it never goes yo extreme that the whole forum becomes a war & members are bashed.

This is the first time I am witnessing such extreme wars only over an entry.
Thumbs Down

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.JareenDDSiri22..Sujith1001..-Veritaserum--WhiteGirl--brokensoul-crystalalenaInvisible_WingsMischiefManaged-Jwalamukhi-

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much mods to bring open discussion post...Clap.

hope this post will not going to be an another battle ground...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09MischiefManagedInvisible_Wings

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen..NadiaZ..

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
i agree with few here regarding name calling!! be it leads or parallel leads the name calling should be avoided!!
there r rishbala fans,, rkali fans and new subala fans in the forum!! each have their own preferences,, i think we all should be let to state our opinions our likings towards our fav couple,, i agree this is rishbala story but there is nothing wrong in being sulbala fan i guess or root for them!!  i have never said anything when people said RKali is better than rishbala!! so y r fans of subala being objected now!!

it is not only RK who is being bashed in this forum,, even madhu is being bashed and sultan was bashed even before he entered the show!! madhu was bashed for protecting  a child so how can people not say anything for RK's revenge!!
if people r showing dissatisfaction towards RK as a char people assume it as VD bashing!!
i have stopped talking about RK as a char becoz later we r being mocked for the same!! i now discuss only madhu and rishbala scenes and now sultan becoz i find him intriguing!
i like AR from his first show and i am happy to have him here!!
the forum has to be fair for all groups!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.JareenDDKittuPratzz_Darling_bangalores-Veritaserum-MischiefManagedcrystalalenaInvisible_Wings-brokensoul-leverne-Jwalamukhi--chrys-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.