Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 38

nidu_dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Acid_Queen.VivaciousSoul...NadiaZ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
@Urvi: I agree with all the stuff you mentioned. Just a thing, the note which was posted was not a MOD discretion. I posted it seeing the number of reports I had recieved and then I informed Shifu about it. Also, it wasn't that RK should not be talked about... But ONLY RK should not be talked. It was an action just taken keeping in mind the number of reports I received. But now ever since that note has been posted, the problem is no more visible.

Otherwise, I second with ALL you said.

Edited by --Shivu-- - 10 March 2013 at 1:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-Acid_QueenPurpleHorizon..NadiaZ..

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Thanx for this
If people like different jodi there is nothing wrong about it. Be it rishbala, madhu-sultan, Rk-dips

Edited by Luv_Drashti - 10 March 2013 at 1:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..crystalalenaMischiefManaged-WhiteGirl-xxAqeelahxx

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Edited by Blackpoison - 10 March 2013 at 1:47am

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Thanks for the post Mods.

Mods, is this forum only for RishBala fans? Confused

Why are other people bashed for liking other actors & characters in this show??? People watch show for many reasons, not just for one reasons.

Why isn't freedom of choice allowed here?

When RK-Dips appreciating posts were made in the name of freedoms choice, then why can't people make other couples posts???

There is no rule it says you are only supposed to talk about one actor /couple only, g ignore the others in the show.

Here if you praise Sultan, means you are bashing RK.

Hello!! This show isn't only for RK/Madhu. There are many people in this show who deserve the same appreciation. This is a free forum. I will make hundreds of SulBala appreciation posts or analysis. is there any restrictions? ?? Does making SulBala topics means bashing here??

In my old forum, Geet-Dev, Geet-Vickram, Geet-Maan, all topics used to get discussed & everyone had freedom of choice to like whosoever. There was no insecuriy. Forum is for discussion everyone in the show, not for only one person.

Mods - it's request to take a stick action against mocking fans/fan groups /members /mods & etc. Many posts are targeting other fans & actors etc. Many times Sultan's look is being mocked. Dips' look is being mocked in the name of saying characters, but isn't looks mocking against the rules???

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.JareenDDSiri22..Sujith1001..KittuPratzz-Veritaserum-MischiefManagedcrystalalenaInvisible_Wings-WhiteGirl-Arnav90leverne

Sanjhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanjhi

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by sanjukta19

I jst want people stop bashing RK and Madhu directly or indirectly.Smetime some1 made some chep predictin abt charectrs and that lead a fanfight.And abt sultan he is nt done anything bad till now so why name calling him,(dnt knw abt future).but dipz aftr marring a another guy fr money also she is always desparte fr RK ,RK is madhus hunsband and a wife can be desparte fr her husband bt nt a bhabhi fr her devar.she is wrng and we can call her desparate.no cmment abt sulbala bt plz stop bashing rishbala.

So you mean to say so what if Dipali fans get hurt... Because all it matters is some x,y,z's shouldn't get hurtSillybhad mein jaaye people who are not x,y,z's fans, right ? They don' t have the rights to get hurt, they are not human, they don 't have feelings.Dead

It's nt abt fans it's abt charectr.Her charectr is negative and we cnt appreciate that.If dipali is evil we can call him vamp,nt only us outside forum all people do the same.I respect that actr bt nt that charectr.If she is wrng I can say her wrng.If tommrw she done smething positive I will appriciate it.Nagetive charectr are always like that.people love to hate them and I m also doing the same.

Edited by sanjukta19 - 10 March 2013 at 3:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.JareenDDcrystalalena_Sparkles_

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loquacious_Aash

For people who havent watched Geet or shud i say watched it n dont understand its story, 

Geet n Dev were teh couple who ppl fell in love with in teh start. BEFORE the cruel plans were revealed.

And after it was made clear that Dev ditched/dumped Geet, People warmed up to Maan n Geet.

MODZ ...i know talking about other shows is not allowed, but i am just replying to someones baseless reasons here.,,

As for, the SuBala issue...

its an OPINION i guess. i seem to recall a LOT of posts about RKali being the 'in couple' and having 'loads of chemistry' posts in this forum.

who brought Geet in all this ConfusedConfused

@modz...i love sultan...coz of AR...and even if i want sultan to be with madhu  or not with madhu it should be my opinion...same like people who go gaga over Dips and RK together...even i feel sultan and MB have better chemistry...and i have a right to my opinion...

and please name calling should not be allowed...at all...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09.Ashleydevlin.Siri22..Sujith1001..KittuPratzz_Darling_-Veritaserum--WhiteGirl-MischiefManagedcrystalalenaInvisible_Wings-Jwalamukhi-

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yes it is nothing  wrong to like different couples , but then why make your favourite couple a catalyst in demeaning other couples? That is what i have a severe problem with cause i see this all the time . Sultan bala fans started and rishbaala fans retorted as a tit for tat thing and bth is ridiculous . It is hard for me to enjoy avinesh and vivian seeing this forum cause i love them both and personally cannot wait for their scenes. Writing about their scenes or talking about them together will again lead to mocking due to the distinct fandom lines here that won't let people enjoy both the male characters . 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 March 2013 at 1:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Acid_QueenxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena..NadiaZ..-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.