Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

MyAngelAbhay

IF-Rockerz

MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Mods,if namecalling n bashing is allowed,it shud b 4 all da chars n if banned,again 4 all! No1 is a saint here,so if ppl want dat deir fav shudnt b bashed,mocked or called names,they shud do da same! N y is da blame game being played in dis thread wen clearly,its nt 1-sided? its nt only sultan who is being called a Gangster,i just saw a post wer RK is being called characterless n disgusting! dat shudnt b allowed either na?Stern Smile
<font color="#0099ff">are you talking about my post? i never called him characterless.</font>

uff koyel! ROFL Y wud i talk abt ur post unnecessarily? Pagli! ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 37)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by Siri22

Cutie.. That's exactly what I've written in page 34. Whenever someone makes a post other than on RK Rk fans come and mock/instigate the TM so much and the post ends up getting closed. I want a rule against that.

Sorry you saying from one side so let me say it is from ddian and madbala fan side too. Recently I made a post on RK's possessivenes after long time and it was a simple post but fan from other side came and started going off topic pointing comments and instigating fight for some other post. They brought that frustation and commented on RK's ego and questioned on else comment. I felt bad and dishaeartened because I myself have to close my topic and even mod felt bad for it. After that I decided I will not make any episode analysis post.

So this is from that side too and you know what is mazze ki baat I don't go to their topic fighting or spoiling it but they came here.

So I will be grateful if you study things from both side before commenting and on one side only. Because we are facing trouble too.Ouch

Hi... I wrote only a part of my post. I wrote that if RK fans make a topic defending RK then Madhu fans need not bother with it. My full post is on page 34.

I'm started to get annoyed with all these fandom wars. As such there a lot of AT.s  And even if someone makes a post defending their fav people who don't agree with it can stay out of it instead of making some smartass comments and getting the topic closed.

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Mods,if namecalling n bashing is allowed,it shud b 4 all da chars n if banned,again 4 all! No1 is a saint here,so if ppl want dat deir fav shudnt b bashed,mocked or called names,they shud do da same! N y is da blame game being played in dis thread wen clearly,its nt 1-sided? its nt only sultan who is being called a Gangster,i just saw a post wer RK is being called characterless n disgusting! dat shudnt b allowed either na?Stern Smile
<font color="#0099ff">are you talking about my post? i never called him characterless.</font>

kyun ki aaj kal sab meri ley rahey hai so iwas like phir se kya? TongueLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

MyAngelAbhay

IF-Rockerz

MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0099ff">kyun ki aaj kal sab meri ley rahey hai so iwas like phir se kya?TongueLOLROFL</font>

na re! ROFL i knw u very well! u'll criticize RK,bt only wen required,nt just luk 4 a chance to bash him or anyone, 4 dat matter! Embarrassed Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Acid_Queen.AbhIyalicious.

..Ghazz..

IF-Dazzler

..Ghazz..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Superb

..Ghazz..

IF-Dazzler

..Ghazz..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Tfs

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

RK DEFINES PERFECTION

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

yangingo

yangingo

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
well said

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.