Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 38

DancingDivaDd

DancingDivaDd

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
All i see when i come here is how two groups are busy venting out their grudge on rival group in the name of character bashing. the way they bash or mock the character clearly says that is to displease and infuriate their fans and more explicitly since they don't like the actor the best way to bash them is through the character since actor they cant bash.
I was never a RK fan but he is bashed everyday whenever i come to the forum - for anything and everything so yes when sultan came his fans are probably venting their frustration out. just like madhu fans are on RK.
this is the cycle. you cant make anyone like or respect others if they don't want to. and i said it before and still saying it - the prime problem of this forum is ego and personal clashes of two particular group in the forum. rest just sufferers or supporters. put strict action for bringing personal grudges on a topic and things will be solved. Thumbs Up

Edited by hammer_hily - 09 March 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09JareenDDnlm4Siri22.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhayxxAqeelahxxFoRbIdDeN_LuVleelaa9-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DD_Maaneet4ever

DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
RES

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin...Sujith1001..--Udhay--

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.SNoshinMyAngelAbhayAcid_QueenSexy_Bitch.AbhIyalicious.deepak148PurpleHorizonxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena.VivaciousSoul..ShreeYaa...NadiaZ..Killer_DeviLCrazyGirl.21-xXx-.Mohabbatein.beautiful_heartEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Shiva.

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hey Gur, Shifu Hug
I hope we reach a solution. People who have issues post them and they are sorted. As far as I am concerned, if I don't like a post, I don't comment there. If I dislike Sultan, then its my POV. I will just try not to comment in those posts where I don't agree with the TM. If people name me DIPLOMATIC or BIASED; its fine because its their POV.

I have tried everything... From fighting to ignoring and I have come to the conclusion that ignoring is WAY TOO PEACEFUL. Its like you never saw those posts.. So I don't get upset.

Rest... Whatever you guys decide... I'll follow!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-Acid_QueenxxAqeelahxx.ShreeYaa.Killer_DeviL..NadiaZ...Mohabbatein..Shiva.

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
If pplz dislike rk/madhu/dipz it's ok wid that but dat dont mean u dislike rk so u called him r*****.
Even i dnt like dipz nd sm tym trishna but i never said chudail nd dayan watever...
Dislike doesnt gives u right calling naming like bhayank words.

Edited by Blackpoison - 10 March 2013 at 1:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09..Bournville..SNoshinAcid_Queen..NadiaZ..xxAqeelahxxdeepak148CrazyGirl.21leelaa9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Sanjhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanjhi

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I jst want people stop bashing RK and Madhu directly or indirectly.Smetime some1 made some chep predictin abt charectrs and that lead a fanfight.And abt sultan he is nt done anything bad till now so why name calling him,(dnt knw abt future).but dipz aftr marring a another guy fr money also she is always desparte fr RK ,RK is madhus hunsband and a wife can be desparte fr her husband bt nt a bhabhi fr her devar.she is wrng and we can call her desparate.no cmment abt sulbala bt plz stop bashing rishbala.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09JareenDD..Sujith1001...AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxxBrainEaterOwl

PurpleHorizon

IF-Sizzlerz

PurpleHorizon

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Mods, this is not about the MF but about the Rishbala AT. I know you have made rules in regards to ATs and have monitors and all. But the thing is people still do not understand and just suffocate us to not express our views. Just coz most of the active members are Rishbala+RK fans the other not so active members just stalk the AT and complain and ask us not to talk about RK. Why? Is RK not part of Rishbala? Or do we need permission to talk about him? If you say talk about RK in RK/VD AT...how are we supposed to jump in between discussion from RK to Rishbala AT when the discussion involves Madhu too? 

The active members of the Rishbala AT( be it RK or Madhu fans) have an understanding between them and do not fight but have a healthy discussion even if they disagree. The members who just stalk do not come in and discuss their fav Madhu and then blame us that we discuss too much of RK, How is it fair to us? We have never stopped the Madhu fans from coming in with their POV then why are we everytime stopped to speak about RK? 

The AT was opened with the intent of discussing EVERY char of the show peacefully and till now we have been doing that very well...but still people have a problem with that and want us to stop discussion and just speak about their favs. This is a request please allow all the members of the AT to express their POV for ANY char they would like to, irrespective of who's fan they are. Its totally unfair for the mods to give us a note and ask us not to speak about RK in the Rishbala AT. 

Regarding the fun we have their and non members not understanding it and reporting it...I think before giving a note the mods should see not the amount of reports they get but whether the reports are even worth taking action or not. If Madhu is called dumb so is RK called an idiot. Its in fun and moreover its in no way name calling. You cannot expect that Madhu not using common sense and still be called intelligent and smart. Its a char trait. 

Lastly, repeatedly other members are mentioning members of Rsihbala AT as hypocrites/so called Rishbala fans, calling criticism as bashing simply because the opinions/criticism come from Rishbala+RK fans, and the ones giving such statements have never ever set foot in the AT. But obviously they stalk and mock about it outside. One of the AT monitor has already contacted the mods regarding the issue and I am raising the issue again so please look into the matter. 

Thanks

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.SNoshinMyAngelAbhaySagar21.AbhIyalicious.Acid_QueenxxAqeelahxxKiller_DeviLnidu_dsena..NadiaZ..FoRbIdDeN_LuV.ShreeYaa.CrazyGirl.21beautiful_heart-xXx-.Mohabbatein.leelaa9Temptations.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Shiva.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinSexy_Bitchnidu_dsena..NadiaZ...Shiva.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.