Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Smariandsena

first of all thanx gur for this post. So as u said giving opinions r allowed. Let me remind shifali of the post whers c didnt close a topic n said d TM is just giving his/her opinion. Bt d fact is d tm cleary bashed rk by saying "he is a rapist n he raped dat gal who is sultan's sis n dat kid aryan is rk's son etc" now tell me from which angle does it seem opinion?So u mean.I can make a post on dat kid is madhu child bcoz c is always in seductive mood n c had some1 in her teenage n c got pregnent n etc etc n u'll still open dat topic saying its my opinion? Since shifali's act these days mads me loose trust in her. i want to ask my question to gur. som1 is making a post on rk saying "rk dont have brains to use, he is gay" n give the name of fun post.dats still their opinion? N about name caling let me remind shifali i asked her a question regarding this few days ago. Shifali said caling sultan uncle is nt allowed coz its nt mentioned in d show, then y is caling dips a despo allowed? there r her fans also...

I don't think the intent of leaving that specific topic open was so RK can be bashed. It was a mere prediction. Everyone has the right to express their opinion and if the TM wanted to speculate like such, we can't really stop it. It didn't really explicitly say RK was a rapist. Our initial decision was to close but it was left open in hopes of discussion where others would share their prediction. However, a decision went wrong. Everyone just  jumped on Shifali instead of approaching me or Shruti through other mediums. I personally think this issue could have been resolved in a much peaceful manner.

Your second concern - Sultan uncle is not allowed as (a) he's not an uncle and (b) it's not used in the show. We allow despo for Deepali but that is the nature of her character. You and I both know she is desperate to be with RK. 

Hope that clears some of your concerns.

Originally posted by: deepak148

Fans felt bad when we call him uncle in posts but when they call rk gay he make women preggy then it also hurts us. The same guys who want uncle word to get banned like every anti rk post where he gets insulted thmx double standard of people

Deepak, kindly avoid using the term 'double standard of people' as it states in the first post itself. The whole purpose of this thread is not to pinpoint others just because their opinion varies from yours. You shared your concern with us, thanks but please avoid the latter.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

First of all, Thank u Mods Team for this initiative.

Let me tell my feelings here.

1.I'm a die-hard fan of Drashti.
2.I'm an Avinesh Fan from Chhal times.
3.So, when I get chance to see them together, I'm so excited.!
And I have their pics as my Signature, for this people in their discussion topics are indirectly mocking me, that should be stopped and action against them initiated.
4.Topics are opened exclusively for instigating fan wars, and I have seen comments where people say, hey that fan group members are not coming yar, looks like they got scared and all.!
This really hurts and i request Mods to take action against this kind of members.
5.I saw a TM directly bashed and name-called a Monkey! The crime she did according to the basher is making a Fun Post!
Personal attacks on members should stop!
6.Many Avinesh fans are very disappointed with this forum, because Sultan is called as a Dolphin, Uncle and What not, the list of name-calling goes on, Name calling of characters should stop, and strict action taken against members doing so.
7.Namecalling Madhu - as Mummy, Naani and all is happening, please look in to this.
8.And I have seen a group of members, who enter the topics which they don't like as a group, mock, instigate the TM, spam the topic to such an extent and get it closed. Then this group, goes to the next topic they dislike, and do their mocking-spamming, they go on despite the TM pleading them not to. And they ensure that this topic also gets closed.
Kindly take strict action against this.!
I'll add more points when I recollect them.
And I request Mods to come up with strict rules and clean up this forum and make it a just place for all.!
Thank you.!

i agree 👍🏼
if i like Sultan and praise him..then it does not mean that i dont like other actors..but here in our forum ppl think that those who praise Sultan are against RK🥱.i mean it is not necessary to  like someone by disliking and calling bad names of other actor,,ok  some one dislike an actor it is his choice,but it doesnot mean that he start bashing him.becoz if he/she wants that others respect his/her POV and his/her fav,,then he should also respect the feelings of other members in the forum.and if we love our fav and we think they are the best then we dont need to go in the prasing post of other actor and bash him..infact ppl of our forum bash members for fictional characters.one more thing,if ppl 1st say bad to other member then they should not expect good from others.
Edited by crystalalena - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Gur - Shefu 🤗 🤗 

How are you ? 
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Ppl here cnt c deir favs being called by names like Uncle or watever,den they shud also refrain 4rm name calling other characters! 😳 Strictly put a ban on namecalling RK,Dips n others too! It shudnt apply to Sultanbala only! they r no VIPs! Dips is even called Chudail n Dayan,nw dat is nt being called in da show! n if Ppl cnt stop themselves 4rm namecalling Other chars,they shud b ready to hear da same 4 deir Favs! 😳
n yes,if ppl cn make cheap assumptions in da name of POVs on RK,n support such posts,they shud HAPPILY accept such posts for Sultanbala!Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 11 years ago
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx MODS to bring open discussion post, I hope people understand difference between *Actor and Character* or *Opinion and Bashing*

And May they dont use Character to bash Actor and opinion would not turn into bashing...!!!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@gur

well, i was successful in bringing peace to this forum...even if it was for a little while...that's why shifu thought we didn't need to make my peace treaty OFFICIAL or going further with my idea of presenting a court system in this forum.

But she did pm me back yesterday saying you wanted to know how it'll help the forum...so i shall just post my idea here.

So basically I had made a Peace Treaty thread about 2 weeks ago, which members did give in their points/rules that should be added to it, and right now it's looking fairly good. So i was hoping to make it a sticky to make it look more official, and also include more points now that there is a new character "Sultan". But basically to show that we are serious about this Peace Treaty. Maybe you could even add a note from MB Development team side.

And well after that i was thinking we could still incorporate and have the "adaalat" idea i told shifu about. .  after people cooperate(which they have) and we have the peace treaty up and people sign it.

So you can have a thread where it will be like a court system. And people will come with their complaints there, one will be a defendant, and the other the prosecutor. Or a member could be charged for breaking a rule. Most likely one of the peace treaty rules will be broken, and instead of punishing everybody and letting the peace treaty fall apart and both fandoms at each other's throat's again we can have a judge(you or shifu) and a Jury (rotation of members 2 DD fans, 2 VD fans, and 2 DVD fans..or more) to decide whether a person is guilty or not and what punishment that member should receive.

This vicious cycle will never end no matter what. The tit for tat behavior will continue as people here come more to defend there favorite and put the other person's favorite down. Instead of being positive and appreciating the show and the track, they will dissect each track, each scene, and even each character and find something negative to say about the other's favorite and will make topic on that, instead of a positive one. It's become a full time job for them.

No matter how many rules we make, if we don't implement punishment for those who break them then i don't see this forum ever having a chance to be clean and at peace.  

This is just an idea i thought i put out there as i really do want peace in this forum :)

RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All i see when i come here is how two groups are busy venting out their grudge on rival group in the name of character bashing. the way they bash or mock the character clearly says that is to displease and infuriate their fans and more explicitly since they don't like the actor the best way to bash them is through the character since actor they cant bash.
I was never a RK fan but he is bashed everyday whenever i come to the forum - for anything and everything so yes when sultan came his fans are probably venting their frustration out. just like madhu fans are on RK.
this is the cycle. you cant make anyone like or respect others if they don't want to. and i said it before and still saying it - the prime problem of this forum is ego and personal clashes of two particular group in the forum. rest just sufferers or supporters. put strict action for bringing personal grudges on a topic and things will be solved. 👍🏼

Edited by hammer_hily - 11 years ago
 OMG now I think we should really leave this forum because we don't have hope anymore... If mods are unfair toh how can we expect the members to be fair and understanding... 🥱

Mods: So now you are saying that it's ok if people call Dipali despo because she is hungry for RK 
Are you like serious ? Is it a joke ? 😕 a name calling is a name calling no matter if the character is positive or negative... 🥱 every character has its fans... I am a Dipali fan and the way Madhu and Sultan fans don't like name calling for their favourites I don't like when people call Dipali despo and RK rapist...😡 RK didn't rape anyone so why is he allowed to be called rapist... did't you yourself say that we can't name call a character which is not used in the show or is not true. 🤪 And why couldn't Madhu fans and mods accept Madhu to be called cry baby when she is actually a cry baby... why are people crying when some people are using that word for Madhu 😆 Where is the logic ? And if I am not wrong when RK faked his love for Madhu she was also acting like a despo so I can call her despo also... hope you people won't mind 😆

Hats off to you 👏 🥱
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Gur, Shifu 🤗
I hope we reach a solution. People who have issues post them and they are sorted. As far as I am concerned, if I don't like a post, I don't comment there. If I dislike Sultan, then its my POV. I will just try not to comment in those posts where I don't agree with the TM. If people name me DIPLOMATIC or BIASED; its fine because its their POV.

I have tried everything... From fighting to ignoring and I have come to the conclusion that ignoring is WAY TOO PEACEFUL. Its like you never saw those posts.. So I don't get upset.

Rest... Whatever you guys decide... I'll follow!
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
If pplz dislike rk/madhu/dipz it's ok wid that but dat dont mean u dislike rk so u called him r*****.
Even i dnt like dipz nd sm tym trishna but i never said chudail nd dayan watever...
Dislike doesnt gives u right calling naming like bhayank words.

Edited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago