Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 38

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

in the serial madhu was called use and throw material-disposable material--chawlbala-so from now on we are free to use these names to address here-and i saw sultan killed many people-so i can address him as murderer and khooni-as dipali is despo-so for me madhu means disposable material...i have no intentions to use these words-i ill wait for what rules you come up with after reading suggestions

thaank u babe for stating this,,
now i wanna know how many rishbala fans will want madhu to be called with those names u have mentioned or will they object to those names,, these words make me hate Rk more!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefJareenDDKittuPratzzInvisible_WingsMischiefManagedSanjhileverneArnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

in the serial madhu was called use and throw material-disposable material--chawlbala-so from now on we are free to use these names to address here-and i saw sultan killed many people-so i can address him as murderer and khooni-as dipali is despo-so for me madhu means disposable material...i have no intentions to use these words-i ill wait for what rules you come up with after reading suggestions
Its the charactor that make people call Deepali as despo bcoz She always try to get physical with Rk, If you think using disposable material word for a charactor who got betrayed n who is right in her shoes n more over disposable word itself is a abuse for girl, It would be biggest shame for any girl to use words like use n throw for other girl

Edited by Arnav90 - 10 March 2013 at 3:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefKittuPratzz.AbhIyalicious.Sandy-NazSanjhiRk-the-baazigarMischiefManaged-WhiteGirl-Neelambari..harshdb

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

I think the first rule is to make people stop spamming important topics...
Yup agree, I want direct warning level rise rule for spamming every topic like hell even if the TM is asking to stop

Mere innocent post ki band bajj gayee thi because of spamming . Meine likha bhi tha thank u for comment . Fir bhi mujhe Mods ko bolna pada Topic close karne ko Cry !

i agree...the reply ka responsibilty lies with the TM not few people replying to all posts...

I am completely against spamming other people topics...Ouch

Aww tera post band hua Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MischiefManaged-WhiteGirl-SanjhiArnav90manesha76

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Arnav- Are you kidding me about looks? Do you think anyone in his/her senses would call SM prettier than DD? Stern Smile That is a baseless accusation because Madhu has always been praised for her beauty in the show.

And except for Farah please tell me who rooted for RK-Dips? She accepts this herself only. But why this tit for tat thing always? If one or two RK-dips fans called them hot in the beginning then it is mandatory to call sultubala hot now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.xxAqeelahxxFoRbIdDeN_LuVArnav90

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateVdian

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
agree with u,,
this is a open forum,,and if people r prefering now madhu and sultan..its their opinion and likes..
iam a fan of drashti and now iam also a fan of avinash.i donot know ,,what cv,s are planning for sultan and madhu..
bt iam in surprise and infact laughing to see people insecurites..cv,s had not yet shown more than four scene..and people start shouting.help help..and even someone tweet shaurb twiwari sir,,that we will stop watching Mb,,if avinash is there..ROFLand then tiwari sir replied her very well... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MischiefManaged-WhiteGirl-

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

what kind of logic is this that whatever characters call to characters in the show will make us able to use such terms ? yeh kaisa logic hai ? rk is called jaanwar so i ll refer to him as jaanwar? madhu is called chawbaala or disposable material as said in the serial so i ll refer to her as chwal bala and what not?what kind of absurd logic is this? are we the characters in the show or the audience? Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinAcid_QueenxxAqeelahxxSanjhiNeelambari..

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Originally posted by deepak148

who is asking u to like him dear just kidding. Rajii also said d true thing which happened in the show u hate rk we know we got it thnx

who quoted u??Confused
i did agree with rajji,, she has genuine point!!
and plzz dont quote me again!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzMischiefManagedleverne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.