Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
For people who havent watched Geet or shud i say watched it n dont understand its story, 

Geet n Dev were teh couple who ppl fell in love with in teh start. BEFORE the cruel plans were revealed.

And after it was made clear that Dev ditched/dumped Geet, People warmed up to Maan n Geet.

MODZ ...i know talking about other shows is not allowed, but i am just replying to someones baseless reasons here.,,

As for, the SuBala issue...

its an OPINION i guess. i seem to recall a LOT of posts about RKali being the 'in couple' and having 'loads of chemistry' posts in this forum.

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG now I think we should really leave this forum because we don't have hope anymore... If mods are unfair toh how can we expect the members to be fair and understanding... πŸ₯±

Mods: So now you are saying that it's ok if people call Dipali despo because she is hungry for RK 
Are you like serious ? Is it a joke ? πŸ˜• a name calling is a name calling no matter if the character is positive or negative... πŸ₯± every character has its fans... I am a Dipali fan and the way Madhu and Sultan fans don't like name calling for their favourites I don't like when people call Dipali despo and RK rapist...😑 RK didn't rape anyone so why is he allowed to be called rapist... did't you yourself say that we can't name call a character which is not used in the show or is not true. πŸ€ͺ And why couldn't Madhu fans and mods accept Madhu to be called cry baby when she is actually a cry baby... why are people crying when some people are using that word for Madhu πŸ˜† Where is the logic ? And if I am not wrong when RK faked his love for Madhu she was also acting like a despo so I can call her despo also... hope you people won't mind πŸ˜†

Hats off to you πŸ‘ πŸ₯±

i second u farah😳
Dear MODS i would like to go wid farah and purple horizon aka urvi..
dey stated all d points wich i too wanna say..
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Urvi: I agree with all the stuff you mentioned. Just a thing, the note which was posted was not a MOD discretion. I posted it seeing the number of reports I had recieved and then I informed Shifu about it. Also, it wasn't that RK should not be talked about... But ONLY RK should not be talked. It was an action just taken keeping in mind the number of reports I received. But now ever since that note has been posted, the problem is no more visible.

Otherwise, I second with ALL you said.
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for this
If people like different jodi there is nothing wrong about it. Be it rishbala, madhu-sultan, Rk-dips
Edited by Luv_Drashti - 11 years ago
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
.Edited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
Thanks for the post Mods.

Mods, is this forum only for RishBala fans? πŸ˜•

Why are other people bashed for liking other actors & characters in this show??? People watch show for many reasons, not just for one reasons.

Why isn't freedom of choice allowed here?

When RK-Dips appreciating posts were made in the name of freedoms choice, then why can't people make other couples posts???

There is no rule it says you are only supposed to talk about one actor /couple only, g ignore the others in the show.

Here if you praise Sultan, means you are bashing RK.

Hello!! This show isn't only for RK/Madhu. There are many people in this show who deserve the same appreciation. This is a free forum. I will make hundreds of SulBala appreciation posts or analysis. is there any restrictions? ?? Does making SulBala topics means bashing here??

In my old forum, Geet-Dev, Geet-Vickram, Geet-Maan, all topics used to get discussed & everyone had freedom of choice to like whosoever. There was no insecuriy. Forum is for discussion everyone in the show, not for only one person.

Mods - it's request to take a stick action against mocking fans/fan groups /members /mods & etc. Many posts are targeting other fans & actors etc. Many times Sultan's look is being mocked. Dips' look is being mocked in the name of saying characters, but isn't looks mocking against the rules???
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

So you mean to say so what if Dipali fans get hurt... Because all it matters is some x,y,z's shouldn't get hurtπŸ€ͺbhad mein jaaye people who are not x,y,z's fans, right ? They don' t have the rights to get hurt, they are not human, they don 't have feelings.🀒

It's nt abt fans it's abt charectr.Her charectr is negative and we cnt appreciate that.If dipali is evil we can call him vamp,nt only us outside forum all people do the same.I respect that actr bt nt that charectr.If she is wrng I can say her wrng.If tommrw she done smething positive I will appriciate it.Nagetive charectr are always like that.people love to hate them and I m also doing the same.Edited by sanjukta19 - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

For people who havent watched Geet or shud i say watched it n dont understand its story, 

Geet n Dev were teh couple who ppl fell in love with in teh start. BEFORE the cruel plans were revealed.

And after it was made clear that Dev ditched/dumped Geet, People warmed up to Maan n Geet.

MODZ ...i know talking about other shows is not allowed, but i am just replying to someones baseless reasons here.,,

As for, the SuBala issue...

its an OPINION i guess. i seem to recall a LOT of posts about RKali being the 'in couple' and having 'loads of chemistry' posts in this forum.

who brought Geet in all this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@modz...i love sultan...coz of AR...and even if i want sultan to be with madhu  or not with madhu it should be my opinion...same like people who go gaga over Dips and RK together...even i feel sultan and MB have better chemistry...and i have a right to my opinion...

and please name calling should not be allowed...at all...

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it is nothing  wrong to like different couples , but then why make your favourite couple a catalyst in demeaning other couples? That is what i have a severe problem with cause i see this all the time . Sultan bala fans started and rishbaala fans retorted as a tit for tat thing and bth is ridiculous . It is hard for me to enjoy avinesh and vivian seeing this forum cause i love them both and personally cannot wait for their scenes. Writing about their scenes or talking about them together will again lead to mocking due to the distinct fandom lines here that won't let people enjoy both the male characters .  Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Purplehorizon, pretty much covered everything I wanted to say πŸ‘

and thanks to hammer_hily for accepting the fact even not being a RK fan as I have seen her bashing RK even still she said the truth. thanks for such honesty and I agree with everything said about targeting other group due to frustration which is very true in this forum.

rest i wont comment anything because now i have no hope left for this forum will ever change. so i give up. all the best to the mods.