Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I jst want people stop bashing RK and Madhu directly or indirectly.Smetime some1 made some chep predictin abt charectrs and that lead a fanfight.And abt sultan he is nt done anything bad till now so why name calling him,(dnt knw abt future).but dipz aftr marring a another guy fr money also she is always desparte fr RK ,RK is madhus hunsband and a wife can be desparte fr her husband bt nt a bhabhi fr her devar.she is wrng and we can call her desparate.no cmment abt sulbala bt plz stop bashing rishbala.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Mods, this is not about the MF but about the Rishbala AT. I know you have made rules in regards to ATs and have monitors and all. But the thing is people still do not understand and just suffocate us to not express our views. Just coz most of the active members are Rishbala+RK fans the other not so active members just stalk the AT and complain and ask us not to talk about RK. Why? Is RK not part of Rishbala? Or do we need permission to talk about him? If you say talk about RK in RK/VD AT...how are we supposed to jump in between discussion from RK to Rishbala AT when the discussion involves Madhu too? 

The active members of the Rishbala AT( be it RK or Madhu fans) have an understanding between them and do not fight but have a healthy discussion even if they disagree. The members who just stalk do not come in and discuss their fav Madhu and then blame us that we discuss too much of RK, How is it fair to us? We have never stopped the Madhu fans from coming in with their POV then why are we everytime stopped to speak about RK? 

The AT was opened with the intent of discussing EVERY char of the show peacefully and till now we have been doing that very well...but still people have a problem with that and want us to stop discussion and just speak about their favs. This is a request please allow all the members of the AT to express their POV for ANY char they would like to, irrespective of who's fan they are. Its totally unfair for the mods to give us a note and ask us not to speak about RK in the Rishbala AT. 

Regarding the fun we have their and non members not understanding it and reporting it...I think before giving a note the mods should see not the amount of reports they get but whether the reports are even worth taking action or not. If Madhu is called dumb so is RK called an idiot. Its in fun and moreover its in no way name calling. You cannot expect that Madhu not using common sense and still be called intelligent and smart. Its a char trait. 

Lastly, repeatedly other members are mentioning members of Rsihbala AT as hypocrites/so called Rishbala fans, calling criticism as bashing simply because the opinions/criticism come from Rishbala+RK fans, and the ones giving such statements have never ever set foot in the AT. But obviously they stalk and mock about it outside. One of the AT monitor has already contacted the mods regarding the issue and I am raising the issue again so please look into the matter. 

Thanks
Originally posted by: sanjukta19

I jst want people stop bashing RK and Madhu directly or indirectly.Smetime some1 made some chep predictin abt charectrs and that lead a fanfight.And abt sultan he is nt done anything bad till now so why name calling him,(dnt knw abt future).but dipz aftr marring a another guy fr money also she is always desparte fr RK ,RK is madhus hunsband and a wife can be desparte fr her husband bt nt a bhabhi fr her devar.she is wrng and we can call her desparate.no cmment abt sulbala bt plz stop bashing rishbala.

So you mean to say so what if Dipali fans get hurt... Because all it matters is some x,y,z's shouldn't get hurt 🤪 bhad mein jaaye people who are not x,y,z's fans, right ? They don' t have the rights to get hurt, they are not human, they don 't have feelings. 🤢
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gk_09

I don't think the intent of leaving that specific topic open was so RK can be bashed. It was a mere prediction. Everyone has the right to express their opinion and if the TM wanted to speculate like such, we can't really stop it. It didn't really explicitly say RK was a rapist. Our initial decision was to close but it was left open in hopes of discussion where others would share their prediction. However, a decision went wrong. Everyone just  jumped on Shifali instead of approaching me or Shruti through other mediums. I personally think this issue could have been resolved in a much peaceful manner. 

@bold - i am sorry but this is absolutely heights. in the garb of a prediction she was bashing and predicting rk to be low enough to rape a girl and that is seen to be an opinion? i hate tit for tat posts but then i dont blame the other fandom purposely then making prediction and opinion posts on other characters like madhu in the name of what not . rk being bashed here is an understatement and no i have seen not a single action taken against that in the 1000000 posts here in this forum . What is worse is people are so mentally divided that even without asking people they group them and if that person gives a genuine opinion they even accuse of them mocking despite there being absolutely no mocking or taunting in the comment..when we try to resolve matters and clear the misunderstand , we are indirectly told to get out of the topic because we are apparently polluting posts.You guys might give a blind eye to this but we have been marginalized and subjugated as an entire fandom from the beginning of this forum.We have been the proletariats of this forum.  If people have so much of problem with us and report every single topic and post even when there is no mock meant and it is just an opnion then i request another forum of madhubaala for people like us . Woh bhi khush , aur hum bhi khush. thanks. 

Your second concern - Sultan uncle is not allowed as (a) he's not an uncle and (b) it's not used in the show. We allow despo for Deepali but that is the nature of her character. You and I both know she is desperate to be with RK. 

Hope that clears some of your concerns.

Deepak, kindly avoid using the term 'double standard of people' as it states in the first post itself. The whole purpose of this thread is not to pinpoint others just because their opinion varies from yours. You shared your concern with us, thanks but please avoid the latter.

Originally posted by: hammer_hily

All i see when i come here is how two groups are busy venting out their grudge on rival group in the name of character bashing. the way they bash or mock the character clearly says that is to displease and infuriate their fans and more explicitly since they don't like the actor the best way to bash them is through the character since actor they cant bash.

I was never a RK fan but he is bashed everyday whenever i come to the forum - for anything and everything so yes when sultan came his fans are probably venting their frustration out. just like madhu fans are on RK.
this is the cycle. you cant make anyone like or respect others if they don't want to. and i said it before and still saying it - the prime problem of this forum is ego and personal clashes of two particular group in the forum. rest just sufferers or supporters. put strict action for bringing personal grudges on a topic and things will be solved. 👍🏼

this is the most honest review i have read here . rk fans yes vent their frustration on sultan fans cause many people use sultan as a bait to demean rk as a character . and yes see despite you not being a vivian or rk fan , it is the fact that rk is bashed every single minute in this forum.  Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My problem is with only one thing. Just because Rekhi is hot, people don't mind pairing up the lead actress with him? And it is no mystery that he is an ANTAGONIST and not a parallel lead or new entry for Madhu. Did in IPK forum people pair up Khushi-Shyam? Did in Geet forum people pair up Geet-Dev?

And why do the same people call RK-dips scenes disgusting when they find Madhu-Sultu scenes hot? Why double standards?
I neither like RK-dips nor do i like Sultu-Madhu.
These pairings should be banned.Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 11 years ago
Btw mods , name one AT or discussion thread in oreder to avoid the sick bouts of the main forum by us that have not had warning notes and dt notes despite adhering to the rules the discussion thread has laid on its first pages for us? People do not want us in peace anywhere..even if we stay in our thread , and not violate the rules the tm of the discussion threads have kept , our comments are reported and given consistent warning notes to . We have seen RK being belittled to no end , but analysts and rishbaala fans had criticized the recents epi's bad editing , and bloopers and were cracking jokes on those scenes which coincidentally consisted of madhu-sultan-aryan , people began to make topics of indirectly targeting an entire sea of people to be hypocrites in the name of rishbaala fans..topics and comments were filled for these entire sea of people and yet the topic had been closed after i guess ages . My point is , if people have so much of problem with us , and if we and the mods are trying to so hard to maintain this and it is not happening , then why not just create another forum for this show where people like us can discuss ,analyze freely , joke and laugh instead of being in a forum where we feel suffocated and find hard to even breathe? 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
And yes i agree with @hammer_hilly.
Why do you think RK fans even care to bash Sultu? When he hadn't entered RK was accused of raping Madhu which he never did, then when rape didn't happen, people started calling his abuser. Then when Sultu entered, people started pairing up Madhu with Sultu. Is there any peace for RK/Rishbala fans in this forum? This whole forum looks like Sultu drooling forum/ Madhu praising forum/ RK bashing forum/ Sultubala's potential as a couple forum.
Mods even you won't disagree.Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 11 years ago
I saw a person calling rishbala fan hypocrites and she make same post nearly everyday no action has been taken against her. She question our loyality. That is very wrong of her thnx she is a well known member
oh and someone pointed out how rk was called and criticised as gayinthe forum , i would like to add that after the promo of rishbala being together in the village , people had labeled rk as a rapist , but when the episode aired and rk didn't touch her , he was insulted and mocked  to be impotent as well. There are a lot more things I would like to point out . People are so hell bent on making the other fandom feel instigated that i have seen many people in this forum bring up Vivian's previous show's co star and bash her with him as well.I have also seen the bashing of drashti's ex co star as well though both ex co stars of the leads of our show are nowhere related to MadhubaalaEIEJ . Nothing has been done about that either.