Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Dear MB-ians,

It's unfortunate that you have chosen to make this forum a battleground.

One thing that the DT has noticed is members trying to shove their opinions onto others. Let me remind you that this is a free forum. If someone chooses to like Madhu-Sultan that use to like Madhu-RK, it is their opinion and you should be least bothered about it. Stop using terms like double standards and fake. It is instigating and mocking. A negative opinion about RK/Sultan does not mean bashing nor does it mean that the opinion is talking about VD/AR.

Everyday we come onto this forum and close a whole bunch of good discussion type topics because all end in fan bases mocking and instigating one another. Is this what the MB forum is about?  You need to STOP talking about fan groups and start concentrating on the topic in hand. I understand your frustration but attacking members and fan groups is not an option.

You want MB to remain number #1 on the CM. Yea, well with this kind of forum attitude - good luck doing that. If you make positive and insightful posts, topics will run longer and could lead to more buzz points.

With that, I would also request for your patience. When a topic is closed for review, it means we are looking into the matter asap. It takes time to look into such things reviewing each comment in a 20 page posts takes ample time. Likewise, please allow us at least 24 hours to deal with reports. There is a fair amount of DT mocking in the reports we receive and through various topics on the forum - we don't sit on our computers waiting for another issue to pop up. We have lives. From day one we have always said that if you feel we've taken the wrong step, kindly approach us via PM. We're humans, we can make mistakes.

We are thinking of putting the comparison posts between RK-MB and Sultan, given that they provide/support healthy discussion and not arguments between fandoms up for a week's trial. If at the end of this trial, we find that this is not working out, rules will go back to normal. But, please remember, that this means that we are NOT allowed couple talk. You cannot be like "Rishabh doesn't deserve Madhu, but Sultan does."  It means that you are allowed to talk about the 3 as characters, but not as potential couples. Please share your views on this.

I am leaving this topic open so you can express your concerns about the forum and potential solutions. Kindly refrain from bashing or mocking. We're to discuss the issue, not who's fault it is.

Shifali, Shruti and GK
MB Development Team

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

yangingosweet_bnikkipunjadutta94LimoYasminKhanumaliaz_786Rita.Cmadhu_rkDD_Maaneet4everRintin-Venus--Swetha--Deepali--Dimple-aati1429desigrl414ulakminiJareenDD-Misek--RD-pippaapplenpeaches-SmexySmile-RageOfAnAngelrusha4003PoseidenCheckmateIWinSiri22ShazzieDrashti13AngeenaVipisaTheDragonLadyJeannieJA..Sujith1001..Sexy_BitchPoseidonduaa92desaitABBY_JERANanu_sakshi__VJ___Darling_KittuPratzzAnoshka-the-Gembangalores-Veritaserum-SexyLoswan20DUGGUliciousrahmona_paksweMrs.ZSKFallen AngelSilentsoulkahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-...RamonaG....MischiefManaged-brokensoul-xxAqeelahxxLittle_Mermaid.-Alina.Sandy-NazcrystalalenaInvisible_WingsSanjhiLogicalNonsenseennishetBrainEaterOwlMiss_uliuli-Dil-GodhuliLogonSaiS--epiPhobia--Dark_Chocolate.Shru_RK.itsRitzihifzaa.Mohabbatein.beautiful_heartHeartless_Freakanji-mira--Udhay--harshdb-Priya01Neelambari..snowflake.todayzstarmanesha76Loquacious_Aash-Nightingale--Jwalamukhi-undisclosedHdhd-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK-MB-Sultan: Opinion vs. Bashing" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

As we promised, we are here =)

But like Gur mentioned, this forum is like a horror story gone wrong --and you know that's bad!

Members think RK is flawed. So what? It's their opinion.
Members think Sultan is amaizng. So what? It's their opinon.
Members think that Sultan is not good enough. So what? It's their opinion.
Members think RK-MB belong together. So what? It's their opinion.
Members think Sultan-MB belong together. So what? It's their opinion.

So please. In the end. It's ALL opinion based. So don't try to shove your opinion down another person's throat. It's not a pleasant feeling. And I think wasn't it you guys who were asking why MB members aren't allowed to have opinions. And why it's okay for some people to criticise RK and not Madhu and vice versa? Well this is why.

Look at the forum. Our # 1 ruling forum on I-F and understand why criticism is mocked and thrown out to the trash and why healthy discussions are turned into battlegrounds. I mean honestly. Really? Is that what it is? 'Oh, that member, they posted against __, I better go fight him/her because how can they do that?' or 'HAW! You are a backstabber if you like ___ because you are not being an honest fan of the show.'

Please STOP mocking each other's opinions. If you want to fight, do it some place else.

If you are a Rishbala fan, please post topics which SUPPORT Rishbala rather then post topics which degrade Sultan-Madhu. Rather than put the fans/the other couple down, support your couple by opening good posts for that!

Please don't make this harder. Don't degrade and put down the other couple in order to make your characters and couple look better. Because in the end, is it really helping your couple look like they belong together?

Opinions, opinions, opinions. Everyone is allowed to have them, but few are allowed to say them --that is what the new tagline of the Madhubala forum should be.

I am disgusted.
-Shifali

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09raaiiskhanyangingo-Venus-madhu_rkDD_Maaneet4everaliaz_786-Dimple--Swetha--Deepali-desigrl414..Sana...JareenDD-RD-rusha4003basicquestion1applenpeachesShazziePoseiden-SmexySmile-RageOfAnAngelTheDragonLadyJeannieJAAngeenaVipisa..Sujith1001..duaa92PoseidonKittuPratzz_Darling___VJ__ABBY_JERANbangalores-Veritaserum-SexyLo...RamonaG....MischiefManagedrahmona_paksweMrs.ZSKSanjhicrystalalenaInvisible_Wings-brokensoul-Sandy-NazxxAqeelahxx-Alina.kahkashansakina-WhiteGirl-SaiSDark_Chocolate--epiPhobia--LogicalNonsenseennishetBrainEaterOwl-Dil-GodhuliLogonbeautiful_hearthifzaa.Mohabbatein.-Priya01harshdb--Udhay--anji-mira-Nightingale-Neelambari..manesha76Loquacious_Aashtodayzstarsnowflake.Hdhdundisclosed-chrys-

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
thank u sooo sooo sooo much for this post

which is very much needed at he moment b4 things go worse

as they say ignorance is bliss

if we really hv to co exist here

we hv to repect othrs opinion and ignore if it conflicts with mine

coz there is always enuf posts by every fangrp for us to comment on

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

so bettr we mentally prepare ourselves NOT TO MK THIS 

FORUM A BATTLEGROUND

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09aliaz_786Anoshka-the-Gemcrystalalena--Udhay---Jwalamukhi-

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I would like to appreciate all the mods of MB Forum. It really is a huge and daunting task to keep a watch on negative and bashing posts in this forum.   Thanks for this post. Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09aliaz_786JareenDDABBY_JERANAnoshka-the-GembangaloresxxAqeelahxxDUGGUliciouscrystalalena-Jwalamukhi-

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
First of all, Thank u Mods Team for this initiative.

Let me tell my feelings here.

1.I'm a die-hard fan of Drashti.
2.I'm an Avinesh Fan from Chhal times.
3.So, when I get chance to see them together, I'm so excited.!
And I have their pics as my Signature, for this people in their discussion topics are indirectly mocking me, that should be stopped and action against them initiated.
4.Topics are opened exclusively for instigating fan wars, and I have seen comments where people say, hey that fan group members are not coming yar, looks like they got scared and all.!
This really hurts and i request Mods to take action against this kind of members.
5.I saw a TM directly bashed and name-called a Monkey! The crime she did according to the basher is making a Fun Post!
Personal attacks on members should stop!
6.Many Avinesh fans are very disappointed with this forum, because Sultan is called as a Dolphin, Uncle and What not, the list of name-calling goes on, Name calling of characters should stop, and strict action taken against members doing so.
7.Namecalling Madhu - as Mummy, Naani and all is happening, please look in to this.
8.And I have seen a group of members, who enter the topics which they don't like as a group, mock, instigate the TM, spam the topic to such an extent and get it closed. Then this group, goes to the next topic they dislike, and do their mocking-spamming, they go on despite the TM pleading them not to. And they ensure that this topic also gets closed.
Kindly take strict action against this.!
I'll add more points when I recollect them.
And I request Mods to come up with strict rules and clean up this forum and make it a just place for all.!
Thank you.!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 09 March 2013 at 6:31pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09meera285DD_Maaneet4everN.bhavnaaliaz_786-Swetha-.Ashleydevlin.desigrl414JareenDDBaraniKSiri22pippa-Veritaserum-vampires-lover_Darling_KittuPratzzAnoshka-the-GemABBY_JERAN..Sujith1001..BrainEaterOwlGodhuliLogon-brokensoul-Sandy-NazcrystalalenaInvisible_WingsMischiefManagedDUGGUlicious-Jwalamukhi-anji-mira..tanya.._Sparkles_

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
first of all thanx gur for this post. So as u said giving opinions r allowed. Let me remind shifali of the post whers c didnt close a topic n said d TM is just giving his/her opinion. Bt d fact is d tm cleary bashed rk by saying "he is a rapist n he raped dat gal who is sultan's sis n dat kid aryan is rk's son etc" now tell me from which angle does it seem opinion?So u mean.I can make a post on dat kid is madhu child bcoz c is always in seductive mood n c had some1 in her teenage n c got pregnent n etc etc n u'll still open dat topic saying its my opinion? Since shifali's act these days mads me loose trust in her. i want to ask my question to gur. som1 is making a post on rk saying "rk dont have brains to use, he is gay" n give the name of fun post.dats still their opinion? N about name caling let me remind shifali i asked her a question regarding this few days ago. Shifali said caling sultan uncle is nt allowed coz its nt mentioned in d show, then y is caling dips a despo allowed? there r her fans also...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Swetha--Deepali-..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..JeannieJASagar21Anoshka-the-GemABBY_JERANAcid_QueenxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsenaKiller_DeviL..NadiaZ...BadtameezBrat.Dark_ChocolateHeartless_Freak-xXx-.Mohabbatein.-Jwalamukhi-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Aww I feel sorry for you guys..

Yeah sounds like a good idea to leave the character discussion until a weeks time...hopefully there will be healthy discussions and our forum remains at the top foreverSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09JareenDDbangaloresABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
ok.. i seriously feel sad for the mods of MB fourm... if the members dont like, they can leave the fourm but mods???

few days back the fourm was at peace. and when i heard about sultan's entry i thought the peace will be gone.. but did not expect this much. in result what i realized is the fourm can never be at peace even it does, it would be for little while. this fourm mods have full work. LOL

2 days back i have come across a post discussing about avinesh handsome? the TM became a reporter and asking DD and VD the same repeated question. the answers were funny... i really dont think either DD or VD would answer in such a way.  anyway the thread was reported and it was closed by a mod... then people started using "cheap" word for the mod... i really wonder what is the definition for cheap and which action makes cheap...

before people branding me as an avinesh/sultan fan, i would like to clear that i m neither.  i welcomed sultan character as i m hoping he would bring the main leads near.

i just would like to say we can criticism mods as we all share different opinions but do not use bad words against them.

Edited by harshdb - 10 March 2013 at 1:49am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Swetha-.Ashleydevlin.JareenDD..Sujith1001..bangaloresKittuPratzz_Darling_Sandy-Nazcrystalalena-brokensoul-Invisible_WingsMischiefManagedxxAqeelahxxBrainEaterOwl-Jwalamukhi-rashmivaishanji-mira--Udhay---chrys-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.