Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   

BW CC#117 (Page 2)

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 24456

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yayyy! Party

So Pri, Munni calls him Naitik and not Naitikji. LOL

Pallo, never could stand the show. It was somewhat okay in the very beginning..but damn Munna-Munni's wedding's gotta enter the Guiness Book of World records for LONGEST WEDDING EVER! It went on for 1 month, and mind you this was just the wedding DAY. LOL Poor Akshara's mehendi had all disappeared by the next day of the wedding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwKal El-MakhanMalaai-

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 9999

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yayyy! Party

So Pri, Munni calls him Naitik and not Naitikji. LOL

Pallo, never could stand the show. It was somewhat okay in the very beginning..but damn Munna-Munni's wedding's gotta enter the Guiness Book of World records for LONGEST WEDDING EVER! It went on for 1 month, and mind you this was just the wedding DAY. LOL Poor Akshara's mehendi had all disappeared by the next day of the wedding.



Surely you jest? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby
Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 8117

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yayyy! Party

So Pri, Munni calls him Naitik and not Naitikji. LOL

Pallo, never could stand the show. It was somewhat okay in the very beginning..but damn Munna-Munni's wedding's gotta enter the Guiness Book of World records for LONGEST WEDDING EVER! It went on for 1 month, and mind you this was just the wedding DAY. LOL Poor Akshara's mehendi had all disappeared by the next day of the wedding.

maybe her saas was like asin's dad and made her wash clothes and utensils on the C-night!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 8104

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So you guys are talking about desi shows I see...


I watched the beginning episodes of the Munna-Munni show...I thought the Akshara girl looked one of the most beautiful brides I had seen on TV shows :) So, Munna-Munni finally have a Munna of their own? Nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 9999

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
That actress is also a Khan right? I always found it funny how tv has more female Khan stars than movies. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwkhoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 8104

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.


maybe her saas was like asin's dad and made her wash clothes and utensils on the C-night!LOL

Haha...I'm having fun trying to imagine this:

Munni bechari crying and washing...her MIL on the watch, standing right behind her.
Munna in his room panting and heaving, unable to do anything cuz, well, he is still a Munna! LOL

And that's how the C-night gets delayed and doesn't happen until after an year of marriage...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwchocolover89

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby
Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 8117

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Haha...I'm having fun trying to imagine this:

Munni bechari crying and washing...her MIL on the watch, standing right behind her.
Munna in his room panting and heaving, unable to do anything cuz, well, he is still a Munna! LOL

And that's how the C-night gets delayed and doesn't happen until after an year of marriage...LOL


psssht..all munnas figure out what to do when they are alone when they are still munnas!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

tvdekha. IF-Rockerz
tvdekha.
tvdekha.

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 5899

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
What about Hukkah bahu show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index