Page   of 147
Page 3 Page 147

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yayyy! Party

So Pri, Munni calls him Naitik and not Naitikji. LOL

Pallo, never could stand the show. It was somewhat okay in the very beginning..but damn Munna-Munni's wedding's gotta enter the Guiness Book of World records for LONGEST WEDDING EVER! It went on for 1 month, and mind you this was just the wedding DAY. LOL Poor Akshara's mehendi had all disappeared by the next day of the wedding.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.Kal El-MakhanMalaai-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC#117 (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yayyy! Party

Pallo, never could stand the show. It was somewhat okay in the very beginning..but damn Munna-Munni's wedding's gotta enter the Guiness Book of World records for LONGEST WEDDING EVER! It went on for 1 month, and mind you this was just the wedding DAY. LOL Poor Akshara's mehendi had all disappeared by the next day of the wedding.

Surely you jest? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yayyy! Party

maybe her saas was like asin's dad and made her wash clothes and utensils on the C-night!LOL

khoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So you guys are talking about desi shows I see...

I watched the beginning episodes of the Munna-Munni show...I thought the Akshara girl looked one of the most beautiful brides I had seen on TV shows :) So, Munna-Munni finally have a Munna of their own? Nice!

FullyFaltoo.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
That actress is also a Khan right? I always found it funny how tv has more female Khan stars than movies. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.khoslakadhokla

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by czarcastic.

maybe her saas was like asin's dad and made her wash clothes and utensils on the C-night!LOL

Haha...I'm having fun trying to imagine this:

Munni bechari crying and washing...her MIL on the watch, standing right behind her.
Munna in his room panting and heaving, unable to do anything cuz, well, he is still a Munna! LOL

And that's how the C-night gets delayed and doesn't happen until after an year of marriage...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.chocolover89

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Haha...I'm having fun trying to imagine this:

Munni bechari crying and washing...her MIL on the watch, standing right behind her.
Munna in his room panting and heaving, unable to do anything cuz, well, he is still a Munna! LOL

And that's how the C-night gets delayed and doesn't happen until after an year of marriage...LOL

psssht..all munnas figure out what to do when they are alone when they are still munnas!LOL

khoslakadhokla

tvdekha.

IF-Rockerz

tvdekha.

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
What about Hukkah bahu show?

FullyFaltoo.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.