Fan Fictions

VIRMAN FF*ek mein aur ek tu #3*PART 34*PG. 141 (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 150

Nandita217

Nandita217

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
What an amazing update dear...it was just superb Big smile
First part was just hilarious LOL ...that moment was meant to be captured when natasha was stammering after listening that virman have kids!!! Hahahaha...i mean i was like yes!! aisa hi hona chahiye iske saath toh!!!!! And then came the next part where manvi called natasha gabbar singh & that whole part...i was like hahahahha i mean i lmao LOL ...infact now also while writing i m giggling like a freak!!!!! And then that moment at their mansion...where manvi said to virat to pick her up was again an amazing moment...i like like oh poor virat!!!! Best of luck with the amount of embarrassment you are gonna face right now!!!!
Tongue
And then it was like you showered the whole update with virman's intense romance Embarrassed it was just amazing!!!!!

Great update once again sweety!!!! Do please please update soon & yes trust me you dont deserve tomatoes & chappals!!! Big smile Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN FF*ek mein aur ek tu #3*PART 34*PG. 141 (Page 92)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Shukti--

IF-Rockerz

--Shukti--

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
superb update as usual..
talli Manvi was a treat!! LOL
update soon

shilpa09

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ooh dear after so long i read ur update.. N also commenting after a long time... I feel really happy after reading n commenting on ur story as always... Yup i really really really really missed u n ur update.. to the extent.. But its okay deir aae durust aae...LOLLOL

Now buhat hogae bak bak.. so now jumped towards the update... Uff how many times i have to say that it was like always speechless,, awesome,, amazing,, fantastic,, superb dear... i always have to repeat the same lines c0z u always make me speechles... But today i will say that u nailed it dear.. just nailed it in a beautifull n excellent way...ClapClap

From the starting to the end i can't take off my eyes from the update...n IT was that amazing.. i read the whole update about countless times... Just a BIG BOW DOWN INFRONT OF U AGAIN...ClapClap... the starting scene was amazing when waiter told natasha that he was not able to give that drink to virat.. Hhahahah looser natashaLOLLOL.. Acha hua...ROFLROFL

Loved the appreciation which virat got.. Seriously he deserves it... hhahahah the shocking scene when she came to know that virat have kids.. vo b do do..LOLLOL... Phir se natasha looser ban gae... she deserves this thing.. Chali hai humare virman ko seperate karne...LOLLOL.. How evil natasha is she easily diverted the topic so that virat dun suspect her... Evil devil..AngryAngry

Hhahahah viru.. nice name... loved the way virat said (sweetheart dun u want to come to me).. Awww how much he adores her... Hhahahah natasha gabbar singh.. maanvi is too funny yet cute... virat laughing on natashaLOLLOL.. too good... the scene when maanvi said thakkur i was literally laughing like madROFL.. Rofl...  hahahah maanvi wants to fly.. uf my stomach got start paining after reading the whole party scene...LOLLOL

The way virat stopped her.. Aaahhh this boy is really cute... hhahah everyone was present there bechara virat Bad Luck... hahahh loved the way maanvi said to vanshika that her viru is innocent.. really he is innocent... This line just make the whole update a sweetest update (
"and thank you for bringing virat in my life. He is bestest thing ever happened to me. Even if I say thousand times of thanks to u…it would be less….because my viru is very special. And Ur are the one who gave me that special person. He is not just my husband…he is my soul mom. I love him like hell……I won't be able to live without him… please tell him to be with me always")...SmileSmile

Loved the convo of maanvi n angel.. sweeterTongueTongue.. the sweet little emotional scene of aarav n aayesha was amazing... They both r in a strange dillema.. Hope that all becomes well between both of them...SmileSmile...

N the scene in the last Virman Room Aaahhh i will not say anything i think u should knew that what m gonna say...LOLLOL... the whole scene was too hawwwt yet sweet.. The way they both love eachother is literally fantastic... Maanvi wore virat's shirt nice,,,.. the bathroom scene was yet awesome... Udhar b romance.. uff they both r really naughty..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shower scene tou was just speechles... The way virat said sorry to maanvi was superb.. he loves her that much that he is her husband fir b he said sorry that he make love knowing this she was not in her senses... he is the best lover,, bestest person n bestest husband.. Maanvi is damn lucky...SmileSmile

N the way maanvi handeled him was another awesome scene... n the hug in the end was tou just out of the world... Literaly its great .. loved it from the bottom of my heart... Thanxx 4 ur pm... N m really very sorry again 4 being late... But i will try to b punctual  in future... I will fully try...SmileSmile

N dear plz continue as soon as u can c0z i wanna know fast that how the story is unfolding.. I can't wait more plz plz plz plz this time make it soon... plz...SmileSmile

shilpa09

shabsem

Goldie

shabsem

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
plz update soon. .

shilpa09

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Its actually intaha ho gayi inzar ki shilpa...plz updt soon

shilpa09

abbay

IF-Dazzler

abbay

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!! loved the upd81!!!!!! hot and happening and humorous at the same time!!!!!awww Natasha gabbar!!! lolzz!!! actually I can visualize such scene and that makes me rofl!!!!!! awww i cannt  see ayesha crying !!!! p;ease do smthng good to her!!!!

shilpa09

.LiveLaughLove.

IF-Rockerz

.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
 Awsum update shilpa...it was humorous and hot at the same time I couldnt help myself from controlling my laughter...and yaa...i guess the fourth thread is cuming soon

Edited by virman123 - 31 March 2013 at 2:46am

shilpa09

vitu

vitu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
last update was fabulous and expectig next update...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top