Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN FF*ek mein aur ek tu #3*PART 34*PG. 141 (Page 91)

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Sizzlerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
 Awsum update shilpa...it was humorous and hot at the same time I couldnt help myself from controlling my laughter...and yaa...i guess the fourth thread is cuming soon

Edited by virman123 - 31 March 2013 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa09

vitu Newbie
vitu
vitu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
last update was fabulous and expectig next update...

shilpa09 IF-Dazzler
shilpa09
shilpa09

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

hey guys... i  m back with new update...hope u like it:).

Part 30

After a long……romantic morning…..manvi and virat came downstairs for breakfast.

Virat:- good morning everybody…. (Smiling)

Inder:- (grinning) kya baat hai…… aaj koi bohot khush lag raha hai...…..

Khushi:- chachu….. samajhiye na….. Kal raat ke nashe ka aasar hai…..kyu manvi??

Kadambari thought of teasing them a little….

Kadambari:- tumhe pata hai inder…. VIRU is very special for manvi…..

Inder:- yes….. and he is not just her husband…but he is her soul…

Khushi:- and manvi love him like hell…!!!!!! She won't be able to live without him….!!

Manvi was so embarrassed that she kept looking down...in embaressment...…… and cursed herself to say all those things in front of family……

Manvi:- woh actually bhabhi…… mein woh….mein….

Khushi:- haan bolo manvi hum sun rahe hai……. kya woh sab jhoot tha?

Manvi spoke suddenly... "Nahi…"

Everybody giggled looking at her sudden answer…..

Manvi blushed deeply and looked down trying to hide her crimson red cheeks…..but here virat behaved as if he didn't care if they tease…….because today's embarrassment was nothing compared to yesterday's. He knew that he had to face this, today morning. He very well knew his family……!!!!

Arnav:- Khushi…. I think we should make a new rule in this house.

Khushi:- which one?

Arnav:- that every husband in this house….should carry their wives to their room…...

Virat was shocked to see Arnav teasing them too…. now this was today's headlines for him…

Virat:- bhai…..aap bhi?

Ranvijay:- kya virat…. I think this is best rule in this house.

Arnav…. I am in…. (Getting excited)

Vanshika:- Ranvijay……why are u getting excited?……

Behave urself……u are a grandfather now!!!!…….

Ranvijay:- I am a strong…and young grandfather dear…….

Oh meri zohara jabi,

tujhe malum nahi,

Tu abhi tak hai haseen,

Aur mein jawan,

Tujpe kurbaan meri jaan meri jaan…

Ranvijay started singing for Vanshika……. Vanshika got hell embarrassed in front of all….. Seeing her blushing….everybody giggled…..

Manvi:- papaji… tussi toh cha gaye…..!! dekhiye toh mom kaise sharma rahi hai……

Vanshika:- (raising brows) manvi……

Manvi:- (holding ears) sorry mom…. (Still giggling)

Ayesha was smiling genuinely. For a minute…she forgot all her pain….and the bitter truth of her life and seeing her, Aarav couldn't stop a smile creeping on his lips……

Ayesha:- (looking at Ranvijay) uncle is so sweet….. Isn't he Aarav?

She said looking at Ranvijay….but on the same time…she kept her hand on his unknowingly…..

Aarav went totally numb…by her mere touch on his hand. He stared at her hand….which was holding his….tightly.

Ayesha turned her face on her other side towards Aarav….and she found his eyes staring at their hands……. Ayesha was about to move her hand…but before that he shrugged off them….bit rudely….which hurted Ayesha.

When this whole scenario was going on…. Khushi's eyes were on them…..and she was keenly watching them. She already had doubt from few days….now seeing them today……her doubt got stronger. She was sured that something is wrong in between these two chipmunks…..

And the next she saw……made her doubt turn into assurance….

Ayesha was coughing badly due to chocking food……and the way Aarav was panicking left everybody surprised. He even shouted on their servant for not keeping water on table……while Ayesha was admiring him…..

Manvi:- it's ok Aarav….cool down…she is ok now…..

That's when Aarav came to his senses and saw around him…. every eye was looking at him in shock. He moved back to his seat and sat properly….he tried behaving as if nothing happened…..but here Virat was getting worried watching them...

Manvi registered his expression changing to anger and she got up and took Ayesha to her bedroom. Ayesha was still in daze. She wasn't able to believe that Aarav still cared for her. Even if he behaves rude with her…. he somewhere still thinks about her.

Manvi:- angel….. (Holding her upper arm) what are u doing?

Ayesha:- what do u mean di?

Manvi:- u know what I mean…….

Ayesha turned around back facing manvi…..

Ayesha:- I…..i…. don't know what u want to say di…..

Manvi turned her holding her arm…..

Manvi:- u like him… don't u??

Ayesha raised her eyes in shock……. this was something new. She never thought about it. Does she really like him?

Manvi was getting irritate with her silence. She wanted to hear her answer. It was very important for her to know about her feelings….

Manvi:- ANSWER ME ANGEL…… !!

Manvi said quite loudly…which made her shiver a bit…..

Manvi mellowed down her anger…..and cupped her face…

Manvi:- angel.. Listen to me. I am not just Ur di. I am Ur friend too. Please tell me whatever u feel dear. I won't scold u. I promise!

Ayesha hugged her suddenly and cried…..

Ayesha:- di… (Sobbing)…. I don't know…..

I m really confused. Everything is so complicated…..

Manvi pulled her from hug…..and made her look at her…raising her chin.

Manvi:- angel….just listen to ur heart…don't think with ur brain. Tell me what u want.

Ayesha:- I don't want to let him go di……

And she again buried her face on Manvi's shoulder…..

Manvi smiled…..she got her answer. Her baby sister was now in love with her devar, but her smile didn't stay on her face for long….as she saw virat standing at door……fuming in anger…..

Virat:- no Ayesha… u have to let him go.

He roared….

Ayesha backed up from Manvi's arms…..as she looked at virat. his pitch dark red eyes told her how much angry he was….She got scared seeing him…..

She saw him calling her name for first time. He never did it before. not even when she bunged her school in Newyork….not even when she played pranks……nor even when her school teacher complained about her misbehavior with teachers……never…but today he did…that meant only one thing…. that he was hell angry this time.

Ayesha: - vi…vi… I mean….ji…jiju…. please….. (Stammering)

Virat:- no more word Ayesha. U have to forget him. He is not the one for u. u don't know anything about him. u have to stay away from him…and this is my decision….

Before Ayesha could say anything, virat stormed out.

Manvi:- u don't worry dear, I will talk to him.

Saying manvi moved towards her room….but here Ayesha was shattered to core. She was in big turmoil…..because as virat was important to her, Aarav was also important. She can't let him go as virat said. She knew everything about Aarav….and that made her love him more. She can't leave him….but what about virat…how will she make him understand her feelings….

Ayesha was slowly losing her strength in legs. She was about to fall down when a strong arm surrounded her petite waist…..holding her tightly. She looked up to see who it was.

It was Aarav….the person who's support she needed most this moment. Without thinking further anymore…she hugged him…..letting her all fears……of separation from him.

But here Aarav was left dumbstruck with her gesture. He felt as if his heart skipped a beat.

Aarav witnessed whole drama going in her room from distance…hiding behind a wall……but when he saw her legs trembling….he couldn't stop himself from running towards her to support…….and now she was in his arms…. he so much wanted to console her, hug her … but he can't. He controlled himself and moved back….

Ayesha's teary eyes looked at him…..as if they were waiting for him to wipe those tears which were flowing down….but Aarav turned around closing his fist tightly and move out without saying anything….. leaving her back again……

Scene shift… Virman's room

Virat threw his mobile on bed...in frustration…..

Manvi:- why are u behaving like this virat?

Virat:- because she is my angel…and I want to keep her away from all the problems in world….

Manvi found her anger rising… and she spoke whatever she felt ….

Manvi:- NO virat…. Aarav is not her problem….. U are. For god sake, try to understand that they are not kids anymore…. Let them decide what they want.  Open Ur eyes virat …..and see how much they care for each other……their growing closeness…. They won't be able to stay apart for long time….because I think they are in…..

Virat stopped her showing hand…… his eyes were gone red in anger….

Virat:- stop it manvi… I don't want to hear a word from u now. And as u are thinking…there's nothing like that…it's just an infatuation...which will fade away with time. it happens in their age…but it's our duty to control them…. so please never say that word in front of me…nor in front of them…..

Manvi: - but virat…….

Virat:- please manvi… it would be better if we put a full stop to this conversation and Now I am going office….so Bye!

He took his mobile and wallet from bed and moved out without giving a good bye kiss on her cheek like always.

A lone tear fell down from her eye. She wiped it off……and decided to support Ayesha as she can't see her love dying due to Virat's stubbornness…..

Manvi was helping Khushi in making lunch….

Khushi:- manvi, can u please pass that sugar jar to me…

Manvi was engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't hear what Khushi was saying…

Khushi:- manvi….

Khushi said shrugging Manvi's shoulder….

Manvi: - haan bhabhi… u were saying something…?

Khushi:-  (raising brows) so tell me…why are u upset?

Manvi:- no bhabhi…. Why would I be upset? I am very happy…. see... (showing her fake wide smile….)

Khushi moved her fingertip near Manvi's lower eyelash, which had a drop of tear which was about to fall….

Khushi:- (showing her tear) then what is this manvi?

Manvi looked elsewhere, to avoid looking into khushi's questioning eyes….

Khushi:- (holding her arms) please tell me manvi…. I know there's something which is being hidden from all of us…..and u know it very well. I am lately been noticing u, virat, Aarav and Ayesha… u all seem disturbed and upset. please tell me manvi.. What's going on here?

Manvi:- bhabhi….. (Trembling)

Khushi hold her shaking hands……

Khushi: - listen manvi…..hiding problem is not the solution. And maybe I could help u. So please don't make me shout on u now….and tell me…..

Manvi broke all the walls surrounded by her heart and eyes…..letting all the worries and tears flow down in front of Khushi….

Manvi:- (between sobs)bhabhi….. Angel…… Aarav……

Khushi:- haan bolo….. kya hua unhe??...

(yes….say it…. what happened to them?)

Her silence was killing Khushi….she shouted loudly….

Khushi:- MANVI….SAY IT…..

Manvi:- they are married bhabhi…..

They got accidently married!!!!!!!!

She spat out the truth in one breath….

Khushi:- WHAT!!!!

Khushi kept looking at manvi in disbelief expression…

Khushi:- Manvi…… please tell me it's a joke….

Manvi:- yes bhabhi… it's a joke…… which is played by their fate …..

Khushi:- how did this happen?

Manvi narrated whole story…from the vary day of their marriage till today's fight with virat….

Khushi:- itna sab kuch hua…aur tum logo ne hume kuch bhi nahi bataya…. Kyu manvi?

Khushi looked hurt and bit upset with virat and manvi….

Manvi:- sorry bhabhi….we just wanted to protect Aarav and Ayesha from getting hurt further……and if we would have told this thing, then it would have created a havoc in family….which would have not helped us in bringing them back from this situation. 

Khushi:- ok…..but now what u have both decided….u both still want them to stay away from each other?

Manvi:- no bhabhi….. I don't want them to stay away from each other but virat want to keep them apart. Don't know why….but lately…he is behaving weird. ……

I don't think its right to do to what virat want...because today I saw something unusual in their eyes…maybe they love each other…… and today after talking with Ayesha I m sure by her side…but Aarav…..there is something which is holding him back…..

Khushi:- And she is a Sia…..

Manvi looked puzzled….saying…."Sia?!!!! Who is she?"

Khushi:- Sia…. (Leaving a long breath…)

Aarav's only friend, his best friend. She was like a life for him….and same thing applied to Sia as well. She liked him like anything. But one thing was different in both of theirs feelings…. Aarav liked her like a true…best friend…and Sia liked him like a lover…..

She was deeply…madly in love with him. And one day she confessed her love by giving him her diary…which had their memories…in form of photos….and a song….which Aarav had written for his dream girl…..

Aarav was shocked. He tried explaining her but she was adamant. She kept on loving him even though he told her that he likes her as just friend. One day when it became unbearable…Aarav fought with her and left from college. On the way, while walking….he was about to hit by a truck….but Sia came running and pushed him to save his life…but in process she lost hers……

And from that day…Aarav think he is responsible for her death. If he had accepted her love...today maybe she would have been alive. He is not worthy of anybody's love….he is scared of word like "love"

Manvi:- but bhabhi…..believe me I have seen in his eyes. He really likes angel.

Khushi:- I know it manvi….I have noticed it too, but he won't confess it easily….

Manvi:- on top of that virat is making more harder by keeping them apart….

Khushi:- my devar is an idiot…..

Manvi:- I know bhabhi, but what should we do now….

Khushi:- u should try to convince ur idiot husband first….. Maybe his acceptance may help us….

Manvi:- no bhabhi….he won't listen to me. I tried doing it today…..but I failed miserably….he even fought with me…..

Khushi:- no manvi… we can't give up so easily…… u have to try once again.

Just then Manvi's mobile beeped…there was a message from virat…..

Manvi:- bhabhi, virat had called me to his office. I will be back in an hour…till then will u look after Vihaan and Mushki…?

Khushi:- ok…. (Smiling)

Virat was in his cabin….working on his laptop…and Sanjay was trying to explain him something…..

Just when…Natasha stormed in…… all furious…..banging the cabin door. Virat and Sanjay looked up in direction of loud noise…..

Natasha:- how could u do this to me virat!!!!!!

Virat looked at Sanjay and signaled him to move out….. Seeing his boss….he moved out without looking back at them…..

Virat:- so… u got to know about it? …. U are pretty fast huh…! (Getting up from his chair)

Natasha:- first tell me… whatever I heard, Is that true?

Virat looked at her confidently…..

Virat:- yes!!! U heard it right. I am terminating our contract. We will not work together on this project anymore.

Natasha:- but why virat? Why are u doing this? (After a pause) oh…. manvi told u to back out….huh?

Virat:- u are impossible Natasha….. Do u think manvi is cheap like u…… she trust me…and she never asked me to do this. It's totally my decision.

Natasha:- if that's the matter…then u must have a good reason behind this termination?

Virat:- yes.. I have….And its u….its u Natasha. I just want u to stay away from me…my manvi…and from my life because I don't trust u at all…..

Natasha:- why?? (She spoke loudly)

Virat:- do u think I am a fool to fall for your every plan. I was keeping my eye on Ur every move Natasha…from the vary day when u came to my office with Ur dad to sign contract.

Ur company was quite experienced….and somewhere I knew this project would come to ur company…..and u even had that kind of power to snatch this project from my new company…but u didn't….besides u took this project in collaboration with my company…..i felt it very weird. So I used my little powers and found out that u made them give this project to both of our company so that u could stay near me. I thought…seeing me and manvi together u will slowly understand and leave from our life…but u didn't. U went to my house and tried creating rift between me and manvi. And when Ur this plan too failed… u kept a party…so that u could make me drink that drug added drink…but unfortunately manvi drank it.

U know what Natasha…. u are sick…. U are really…sick. I can't understand why are u hell bent to break my marriage? And how adding drug in my drink would benefit u?

Natasha smirked evilly……

Natasha:- yesterday I would have broken that so called trust of ur manvi on u. the drug in that drink would have made u lose ur sense and then after taking u to my room, I would have made manvi believe that u and I are in a some serious relationship …..but that waiter spoiled my plan…..

Virat:- u are crazy Natasha…. I can't believe that u would stoop this low to get Ur revenge on manvi… but fit this thing in ur brain Natasha…. Manvi's and my relation is much stronger than u think. We can never be separated. Even if 1000 of girls like u try separating us……I would never leave her…nor will she…. Got it!!

Natasha stormed near virat and cupped his face…… pulling his face near her…..

Natasha:- no…. u are mine…and I will get u at any cost…..

Natasha looked crazy. Virat found her scary with that madness on her face…… He tried pushing her back…but she held him circling her arms around him…….tightly!

Virat:- leave me Natasha. Don't make me do something that would hurt u…

Virat tried moving her from him……

Natasha:- no virat… I will never leave u… I love u….and I know u love me too. This manvi is the one who came between us ….. Leave her virat… I will love u more than her... I promise. I will even love Ur kids….. Please come back to me…..

Virat….was about to push her back from him…but just then…he heard the sound….as if something fell down on floor. He turned his face and saw a mobile was fallen down….and as he looked up….He went frozen like ice. Manvi was standing there…..looking at them with wide eyes…and tears were continuously flowing down her cheeks. She didn't react at all…she was just looking at them.

Virat pushed Natasha back violently……

Virat:- manvi…..

so... how was it guys??

i m ready to take any thing from u guys... chappals...tamatars...LOL

and one news for all of u... soon u will be saved from my torcher... this ff will end in next two updates... Tongue

hope u miss it...nd give tremendous love for last two updates...

(pms will be sent later)

now...bubye...good night...:)

sweet dreams:)

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92nida999khalidamohamed6jaasz_25asr.virmanekta_iceAnkita....abc456PranityaMariddaPriyaLuvVirikad.tejaswiDOLLY_SHARMAduasharmaMNunnaBarbieroseaieshapatel77aditidixit20Devan.monalisaaisha77kinzGeminimannaAngelic_Tazeenkgoyalaaliya172simmy7harekrishnaharevgaakaranshalakaShruthigowdachandana123keetha...--Lalz--Tuba_KSGkateyesjs1234arhifandebiimsidsweetyyyyyyyX_Liferamaniranisha19Vaarya53Sneha_mishtideepika03mazhaBhabani90R.LavanyaAngelNiavamps1996garimaksgiansanjana24Nandita217neghaAmnaZaYarida12ka4SNTGmaahiya90luvmanatrashi246kiru2992tanishalnkmanvilover18cutiepie2244susmita12_Virman_NourinNiShalchandiniebindasmileysmiAashika_virmandaydreamer9nrithyaoArtii159Dik..Shabana0786dews100SuarezkriyasreeCaptain_Parisweets1126shabsemshaimahpaddu503CrazyFarzina.ChammakChallo.virumanucutie_mahimaalicemathhuma12.Viru_NeutroginaKrazzy4u786mika17Kidrauhljia123sagar..BlueBird..-DeeNaa-Aennaluv_virmanTeriKhamoshiyanprincesshelenJESNIAmystery75devilaonmoonfatzo.BFF.spyooDoraevirmanfan013hangokLV88athniamanvikulsum_virman-GayathriK-preetipcFlowerHater.Yamin.--Shukti--JeeLeZaraapreity_dniki795naina927_keertu_kusharberry-LumosMaxima-

-DeeNaa- IF-Dazzler
-DeeNaa-
-DeeNaa-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
RES
*unres* 
Eeekkksss what an Updateee!! Loveee ittt!!!! Manvi blushing is always super cute!!! And am loving the aarav ayesha thing! And VirMan mis understanding tht kamini Natasha!!!! HAWWW NOOO U canttt CryCry I Loveee this story!!!!!! PleAseee dont!!!!! :(((((((( 

Edited by Dina_VirMan - 31 March 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana24manvilover18shilpa09

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Awsssmmm shilpaa

shilpa09

vitu Newbie
vitu
vitu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
superb Smile...i liked ayesha aarav part as usual  update was fabulous awaiting for the next update Thumbs Up

shilpa09

sweetyyyyyyy Senior Member
sweetyyyyyyy
sweetyyyyyyy

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
res...

shilpa09

Viru_Neutrogina IF-Dazzler
Viru_Neutrogina
Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Supeerrrbbb...please continu soonnn...

hope manvi doesnt misunderstand virat...
How eagerly i wait for your updates! Please dont end it... :(
I will miss it very badly... Cry Cry

Edited by Neutrogina - 31 March 2013 at 3:38pm

shilpa09

Go to top