Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vamps1996

it was awsomeee shipa its ur fault tht u slept readingg it but im reading it and enjoyeddd alottt it was as uaual fun to read... loved virman scene manvi cnt resist his handsome hunk!!! lol and the airport scene was awsomeee loved arav's each and every dialogueee and the kiddosss are dammm cute... the family scne was awww and loveddd the khushi virat scene virat is awsomeee chachu come boyfriend hahaha and maybe rohit is ayesha's fiancee :-p maybe nothaww bt shadi kaise she's srav's wifeee and hope to get a new story from u thtis as fab as ur these two ff's were and i dnt usually get pms soo if it doesnt bothers u u can pm me too im ur regular reader and commenter πŸ˜›

thnx 4 commenting and liking regularly dear..
 i am sorry if i missed pming u...
but dear...for pm's u have to send buddy request that makes easy for me to send u messages for my updates...
now dont worry.. i will send u buddy request...please accept it... and from now on u will get pm's regularly for all updates...
shilpa09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayprabu

Awesome awesome awesome. Really very nice update. Virman scenes were fantastic
Virat was so matured and how he handled Ayesha"s problem was so good.
Glad to hear u will be starting another ff. Looking forward to it.

thnx dear:)
i hope u like my next ff too...:)
shilpa09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

finally updated...😊
finally gots lots of virman momentsss and the kids tooo ...awesome update...πŸ‘
that moment wer virat just finished making the babies sleep was soo cute and manvi's sarcastic comment was πŸ˜†
virman romance was wow no doubt ...πŸ˜ƒ
and all that virat's plan was amazing poor thing was finding it soo difficult  escaping from two jasoos ladies..finally pakda gaya...πŸ˜›
and the leap ...the kids look soo adorable plus the sister brother duo are sooo cute ...mama's boya and daddy's doll..want more parts of them πŸ˜ƒ
and yeh rohit kiska mangetar hai ??πŸ˜•
update next part soon and do pm me...and pm the link of the new FF tooo am already soo excited πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse dear... u will get more of virman and their kiddos scene...
rohit is the link who will be used to fix everything at the place it belongs...

thnx 4 sweet comment dear:)
nd i have still not yet started new ff... i will start it after completing this one... but soon u will get a prologue of my new ff... i hope u like it...
Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow.. Da best thng i likd is muski and vivaan and den da kids' vry spl relation wit virat, it was so adorable.. Enjoyd ur new twist and waiting eagerly both for da nxt update and new ff..:-)
shilpa09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dina_VirMan

Comment under Construction  πŸ˜†

Constructed Comment: πŸ€£
Awesomeee Updateee! Loveeeddd it! Lol first the freaking out Manvi then the Airport scene was Filmy and not filmy at the same time! I Love the fact tht Aarav left! Or else boring hojata! πŸ˜‰ Hahaha OMGGG Muskaan and Vihaan r such cutiesss ROFL and Virats GF Aria! πŸ˜† Ohhh ab ye Rohit on hai o.O Am guessing Ayesha ka fiance! I Love ur twists! Lets see whats coming up! Superb update

oh dina thnx 4 ur constructed comment ...πŸ˜†

shilpa09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhabani90

Wooow.. Da best thng i likd is muski and vivaan and den da kids' vry spl relation wit virat, it was so adorable.. Enjoyd ur new twist and waiting eagerly both for da nxt update and new ff..:-)

thnx bani... i hope u like my new ff too...πŸ˜ƒ
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh god i cant believe aarav,
i mean he has left her, ishocked..
i know i have said maybe it would be intersting to see when he lefts and later when he cames back we can see him little jaleous or something like that but i have never thought that ayesha will go to the airport...
i mean the airport scene was just amazing that i wished he would stayπŸ˜”
im now excited to see what happend in this time to ayesha???

great work..
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Edited*
Oopsie..dunno hw my comment gt postd twice...m frm my mobz so...sry...detailed comment below πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by alicemath - 11 years ago
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shilpa...
Wot an amazing story...
Virmanz moments thru out wer beautiful...their lil fights, nok-jhoks , her pregnancy, cute romance, realisation of luv , viratz fear of losing his luv, their marriage, n the delivery scene of those cute lil munchkins vihaan n muski (one of my fav scene til date, u hav beautifully penned dwn virats emotions here)...then their most awaited confession n hw can i not mention their hawt passionate romance 😳 ...very much enjoyed this rollercoster ride of emotions thruout their wonderful journey of luv so far...
Ayesha, Virat's angel...i truly adore this jeeju-saali relation more like fathr daughtr at times...
My second fav part z Manviz ans to Natasha wid dat t8 slap...cant tel ya hw happy i wz to hav dat chudail out of virmanz life...but like her too coz she wz the reason fr Manvis confession
Cumin to the current update...fabulous as usual...
Well happy dat Ayesha confessed her feelings but aarav...kab tak bhagthe rahoge beta
n the 6yr leap...dat cameup as a surprise...n the beginning...u dint tell us the reason for virman taking their own sweet time to open the door wen their cutiepies wer waiting fr dem...
N Khushi...liked hw she wz really furious fr such smal things...really found dat part cute... poor arnav...(memories of ipkknd(
N Rohit...Ayeshaz fiance seems to b a very sweet guy...but wot abt Junior Virman togthr...well..m sure Aarav z gonna me a surprise dhamakedaar entry on Ayeshaz wedding day...will wait n c ...really eager n xcited fr the nxt update...
Plz cont soon...wud luv to recieve pm fr ur future updates.. . 😊
PS: All the Best for ur xamz dear!!! !
sweets1126 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice updaaate!:) who is rohittt?
continue soon!:D