Fan Fictions

VIRMAN FF*ek mein aur ek tu #3*PART 34*PG. 141 (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 150

abbay

IF-Dazzler

abbay

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Awww  a nice upd8 indeed! luvd the outburst of Ayesha -aarav and you know my all time favourite Virman! Ab bhai Virman to Virman hi h! No one can beat them! I am having a feel that Natasha is in for some treat from Manvi!!! Lolzzz!!! Now Lets see!!!!! Thanks for the pm! :) and as usual sorry for being l8!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN FF*ek mein aur ek tu #3*PART 34*PG. 141 (Page 80)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaZaYa

AmnaZaYa

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
amazing update...
continue soon and thanks for the pm dearSmile
plz put more romance of virman

Artii159

Goldie

Artii159

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Sorry m late...but Shilpa. wat an update yaarClap, awesome, I juz luvd it...each n evrything bout it was amazing...Ayesha made kheer, was dat part of sum ritual thingy? Felt bad 4 Aarav, poor guyOuch, hope he fells 4 Ayesha soon, m sure he has sum feelings 4 her...LOLLOL Viraat teasing Maanvi was awesome n funny, n she getting irritated was huh...amazing...Luvd VirMan, wid Vihaan-Muskaan scene dat was damn cute n sweetBig smile, luvd da way he pacified herDay DreamingEmbarrassed...as usual, luvd da party bit as well, glad dat Natasha was jealous/irritatedLOLBig smile, VirMan r sumthing..Day Dreaming OMG wat an awesome song yaar, n on top of dat, portrayed on VirMan, HaayeBlushingDay Dreaming,,,,juz luvd it...finally da last part, m really very curious 2 knw wat will happen..Hope evrything goes well...Plz plz plz continue soon Shilpa. I juz luvd it..Thnks a ton 4 dis update, 4 da PM, n 4 de awesome song,...continue real soon n do pm me, thnk u..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie2244

shaanu0111

IF-Rockerz

shaanu0111

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Wow...shilpa as usual awesome updateClap.
We have seen angry, cute,romantic,sweet,jealousy virat and maanvi but nokh jokh virat and maanvi makes some special place in our heart and also represents them.The way you brought nokh jokh and rutna manana was simply superbb...Clap.
Sia had died and aarav's breakdown and ayesha's console brought tears in my eyesCry and I think this the starting of aarav's new lifeSmile.But how sia died to save aarav? *Did I miss something?*
I liked how virat asked the complements from natasha bechari jal ke makeup nikal gaya hoga.ROFL
Song was superb and romanticEmbarrassed and the way virat checking maanvi every five min was cute *such a caring husband aww...*.Embarrassed.  Pata nahi drink ka kya asar hoga maanvi par.
Does natasha know about our cuties vihaan and muskaan?.
The update was full of romance,fun,emotion and the way you brought all these was beautiful and awesome.
Thanks for pm and all the best for exams.
With lots ofHeart.

mehaksanaya

mehaksanaya

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
love it

Nandita217

Nandita217

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Uff!!! What do i do???? Once again an amazing update...you always astonish me(i purposely found this word from dictionary, i told you if you will keep writing such amazing updates then i have to search for new words Big smile ) Clap ...i mean what do i say yaar!!! Its unbelievable!!! You are one of my fav among people who write stories!!!!!

Coming to update( once again out of the flow...dunno what should i do Tongue ) ...the update was mixture of happiness & sadness...
Ayesha & Aarav's part was very emotional...god knows where their relation will go!!!
Virman part was amazing from starting till end!! First their dining table fight was hilarious Big smile LOL
Then their little romance in room was cute Wink
Their dance in party acted as a cherry on the cake!!! I was also like aaawww Big smile
Now i m damn sure that next part will also be hilarious & will be like a treat when Manvi will literally kill Natasha in drunken state LOL ...& i think as per the flow intense romance will follow Tongue
Trust me i just cant wait for the next update man!!!!
Please please do update soon & all the best for your exam Smile
By the way...poor you that you are giving exam on Sunday:(...really really bad!! God give some senses to your school/college Tongue

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Waooo dear after so long.. not so longLOLLOL... but its feeling like after so long i read ur marvellous story...SmileSmile

It was just awesome,, fantastic,, n fantabulous update.. i just can't believe that how much u put effort in this update that it became so awesome..ClapClap.. U r a superb writer dear.. HATSS OFF TO U...ClapClap..

The starting scene was fantastic.. everybody liked the kheer.. waoo Ayesha made it.. amazing... I think Ayesha is trying to work like a daughter-in-law... bechari ko chup chup kar krna par raha haiLOLLOL.. felt bad 4 her..CryCry

Hhahahah virman again fighting.. really they r mad.. When virat said bandariya.. i was like awww... Virat became angry with aayesha... but he cares 4 her like his own daughter thats y he became angry... hahahha loved this dialogue of virat (
papa'. Yeh bohot mushkil se chai bana sakti hai' angel ko kheer kya banana sikhayegi'.)

Hawww aarav glared at aayesha.. its not her mistake phir b use itna bear karna par raha hai... The message of aarav.. Ooh God it hurted her alot...I know Aarav is caught between her own feelings but he should respect her feelings too... She is so innocent...

Hawww Aarav ko itna gussa aagaya.. sara utaar diya aayesha parLOLLOL.. Again bechariCryCry... OMG what a shocking truth.. Sia gave up her life c0z of Aarav... Its really a big shock.. Now felt bad for Aarav.. really how much he was going through.. in the starting we only saw him funny.. but now we came to know that how much he hided in his heart.. the most painfull feeling is that hiding the pain in heart n forcing a smile on face.. n Aarav did the same..CryCry..

The scene of VIRMAN room was damn awesome... loved it... Hhaahahha naughty virat.. so naughty...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. The smile which crept on maanvi's lips sfter hearing him was so cute.. i was literally imagining it... Hahahha (get ready tonight)... again naughty...LOLLOL

Loved the little romantic scene of virman in room before going to the party... Awww this dialogue has so loving gesture (
don't worry sweetheart. I will handle her in my way'.. U just keep smiling, that makes me smile too!)...

Loved the part scene of virman while entering... Hhahaha loved the way virat was talking with natasha letting her burn in anger.. High fi Virat.. too goodLOLLOL..  the song sequence was damn romantic.. the words,, the love,, the little romance each n everything..ClapClap

Hawww maanvi drank that drinkShockedShocked.. i think kuch mila hua hai us main... hope kuch ghalat na ho... Awww maanu Virat will b only your's... I think that sumthing big will happen in that party... But it will b really a spicy spice in the story.. would luv reading that in this story...WinkWink

Thanxx 4 the pm.. n will b eagerly waiting 4 Monday.. Hope it comes soon...SmileSmile

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
super awesome onee...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top