Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: libsrocks

first Toral and Sid needs time to be comfortable with each other and only then they will have some chemistry...don't worry it may take time but it will happen soon...Toral does not look old for Sid but looks perfect to play a 26 yrs old woman...Sumitra is at least 45+ or maybe 50 but she doesn't look like that from any angle and even Gehna is older than Anandi (maybe 7-8 years old)...so they need to do something to show aging factor in Gehna and Sumitra because in case of Sumitra except for weight nothing has changed much.

Smita Bansal is 36.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
True...Shiv doesn't even look interested

Been too long to give total a chance
.better.off shut the show off with
Too mug rubbish
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nniks

wen sid had entered he had instant chemistry with pratz...although anandi n jagya also made a good pair..but sid broke tht barrier n instantly shiv n anandi looked good.
Infact sidyusha had great chemistry in tht BV party too just before shiv's entry...they didnt need time to get comdortable n create chemistry n how long does one need? its already a week.
T and Shiv hav no chemistry at all...n T's acting her body language everything is below avg...
Frankly only sid is runninh the show but he cant create magic all alone...their scenes look bland n fake...n BV is anyways lifeless now...Its days r numbered

Preach it girl..I'm so pissed off with the show
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Completely true ...toral is very bad replacement for anandi ...she is expression less...

She said in her interview that she will bring her own essence in the character not following anyone but someone tell this girl that the character she is playing requires a certain continuation...she can't just start playing as something else...she is acting totally out of character ...

.she is everything but anandi🤢

Right now anandi was in a phase where every action n reaction of shiv makes her blush n shy in innocence...newly in love...her eyes were biggest mirror of her feelings ( remember on pratyushas last episode when she left and shiv was updating Mahi about how much his surprise made anandi happy and he also said their was soo much love in her eyes...their were no words exchanged but he saw everything in her eyes)...

But with this new girl...she is like women married for past 10 years just some random character in the show...😡
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika84

What you said is absolutely true.. Today they were Sid and Toral, not Shiv and Anandi.. There was no sparkle in either's eyes nor there seemed any unsaid connection between the two.. Shiv's very smile had always seemed mischievous and straight from heart when he was trying to bait Anandi.. Moreover how many scenes have we enjoyed when both shared a silence yet spoke volumes through slight gestures.. 

Today Shiv lacked the conviction of Sid.. Something that was visible when he used to work with BDs.. WIth Prats it was somehow ethereal.. Never did it seem that either Prats or Sid were making any huge conscious effort.. It all seemed effortless seamless chemistry (even off screen on SBS/SBB segments).. 

My thoughts exactly.  Shiv had more chemistry with the body double.
mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 LOL

Originally posted by: Beograd

</div><div>
My thoughts exactly. Shiv had more chemistry with the body double.

mansimat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansimat

I saw small online video of Ansh with Toral. It was below average material, seriously.
There is no continuity of character I feel. It looks like an alien show to me.
Even story wise, I feel there are so many new characters & story line. BV has started looking over crowded - Sanchi, shekhars, Ganga-Mannu...
Pratyusha going was the final nail in the coffin. The lead also looks new!! The one thing which made me hold on & connect me with show. Sid is awesome, but alone what all can he do??? :( :(

I have watched from the 1st episode & never missed a SINGLE BV episode till this change.
Sad, but no regrets.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
members have been informed already many times to stop making comparisons between prats and toral but this is still continuing on the forum, there is a frustration thread on the forum for any venting about the episode