Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
just I saw a new PromoParty

Anshu Baa tells everyone ...Bharti ki saadi ess  ghar ke members se  hi hogi aur jaroor
hogi..Bharti ke saadi jay se hogiLOL

everyone looking at Anshu baaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80kp_yasharannature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo..Bharti should wedding Jay" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nahiii ... :(

I want Jai - Bhoomi marriage Cry

Deepali .. but promo already shows Jai marrying Bhoomi ... so if he marries Bharthi .. then he will be doing Bigamy AngryAngry by obeying that OLD Lady CensoredAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowynature2

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Deepali .. but promo already shows Jai marrying Bhoomi ... so if he marries Bharthi .. then he will be doing Bigamy AngryAngry by obeying that OLD Lady CensoredAngry
i can se it going to way RBO part 2Confused

snowykp_yasharan

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deepali-

RBO mein 1st hubby of Khanak died ... Shantanu was forced to marry Khanak .. n later on they fell in love...!

Yehaan pe toh.. what reason will they show for Jai coming back to India from US ... aftr Jai -  Bhoomi marriage ? ConfusedErmm n If JAI is a MAN & has GUTS.. then he must tell this old lady very clearly ki he is ALREADY married ! Approve

snowyleavesandwaves

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Deepali-

RBO mein 1st hubby of Khanak died ... Shantanu was forced to marry Khanak .. n later on they fell in love...!

Yehaan pe toh.. what reason will they show for Jai coming back to India from US ... aftr Jai -  Bhoomi marriage ? ConfusedErmm n If JAI is a MAN & has GUTS.. then he must tell this old lady very clearly ki he is ALREADY married ! Approve
may be or May be Not Confused  i think he can't Ignoure Anshu baa's  decesion as he has a so cold
sanskari SonEmbarrassed 
Looking forword of the track..what would in the storeEmbarrassed

kp_yasharan

Goldie

kp_yasharan

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

but i done bharti marry jay aur aniket . better bharti be alone and letter bring other gues for bharti

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Nahiii...
Ye shaadi nahi ho sakti...
I will make every1 I know stop watching this show if they marry...

SWJ kanjoosi chodo...Getva new lead for Bharti...Ye tamasha band karo...

Already all Yashu fans are pissed off to the hilt...dont test our patience anymore... Angry

Edited by togepe30 - 10 March 2013 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Ppl will end up hating the lead guy for being spineless...whatz wrong with the cvs...
They are turning the male lead into a cheat who ruins the life of 2 girls...Shame on SWJ and her cvs..

snowyleavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.