Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Everyone is blaming Mohan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

UserId

IF-Stunnerz

UserId

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Shocked Addu/Munna will hate Mohan too?? Angry Amazing, yahi baki thah ab. Everyone is blaming Mohan for their own mess, haa Mohan is a easy escapegoat huh. woh kuch nahi bolega sirf sunega and you will give all crap to him, WOW! I hate Megha, Nanhi, Addu everyone for this act. They dont know the value of Mohan. I want them to crave for his love, Roye Cry, gidgidaye ye sab Mohan ke pyaar Heart ke liye.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghanloverrabi157rekha1234JumanaLoveKunalnaina2010nb.nehaash28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everyone is blaming Mohan" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayed.

Shocked Addu/Munna will hate Mohan too?? Angry Amazing, yahi baki thah ab. Everyone is blaming Mohan for their own mess, haa Mohan is a easy escapegoat huh. woh kuch nahi bolega sirf sunega and you will give all crap to him, WOW! I hate Megha, Nanhi, Addu everyone for this act. They dont know the value of Mohan. I want them to crave for his love, Roye Cry, gidgidaye ye sab Mohan ke pyaar Heart ke liye.

Ab aayi aapko baat samajh mein. Itne din se yehi meri bhi dard tha..Kaise log hai yeah. disgusting pariwar of Vyas.Angry

Ek bhi sahi nahi hai..sirf Amar sahi tha. aur bhi chal basa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
That's what I have been ranting since so many days now. Entry of Addu as a negative character was the only torture left for mohan or should i say begining of new tortures in his life. 

when will mohan get the love and care he truly deserves??

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
They are treating him like a "bechari bahu"Angrygoshhh...

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
dey r all immature...cant dey c da reality despite blamin mohan fr every thin? Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.