Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Everyone is blaming Mohan

UserId IF-Stunnerz
UserId
UserId

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Shocked Addu/Munna will hate Mohan too?? Angry Amazing, yahi baki thah ab. Everyone is blaming Mohan for their own mess, haa Mohan is a easy escapegoat huh. woh kuch nahi bolega sirf sunega and you will give all crap to him, WOW! I hate Megha, Nanhi, Addu everyone for this act. They dont know the value of Mohan. I want them to crave for his love, Roye Cry, gidgidaye ye sab Mohan ke pyaar Heart ke liye.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meghanloverrabi157rekha1234JumanaLoveKunalnaina2010nb.nehaash28

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayed.

Shocked Addu/Munna will hate Mohan too?? Angry Amazing, yahi baki thah ab. Everyone is blaming Mohan for their own mess, haa Mohan is a easy escapegoat huh. woh kuch nahi bolega sirf sunega and you will give all crap to him, WOW! I hate Megha, Nanhi, Addu everyone for this act. They dont know the value of Mohan. I want them to crave for his love, Roye Cry, gidgidaye ye sab Mohan ke pyaar Heart ke liye.

Ab aayi aapko baat samajh mein. Itne din se yehi meri bhi dard tha..Kaise log hai yeah. disgusting pariwar of Vyas.Angry

Ek bhi sahi nahi hai..sirf Amar sahi tha. aur bhi chal basa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
That's what I have been ranting since so many days now. Entry of Addu as a negative character was the only torture left for mohan or should i say begining of new tortures in his life. 

when will mohan get the love and care he truly deserves??
JalebiGirl IF-Stunnerz
JalebiGirl
JalebiGirl

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
They are treating him like a "bechari bahu"Angrygoshhh...

MegHanLover3 Goldie
MegHanLover3
MegHanLover3

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
dey r all immature...cant dey c da reality despite blamin mohan fr every thin? Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index