wow awesome loved it...superb...

Thanks, glad you loved itTongue

Originally posted by seven_stars

wonderful!!!! <3 love ur writing!
thanks alot dear

Originally posted by mandygill

Awesome! please continue..
Thanks, am trying

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Safe in his arms P75 (Page 7)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerro

Staralthough u mentioned,that ur scene doesn't form any continuation with the ongoing scenes in the serial,i found ur scene to be as subtle,thoughtful n poetically prosaic as i find the scenes in the serial itself.the timid little sensations of samud,their hesitations,their longings,inner introspections -u portray them ALL.AND SO WELL.
the way u etched out the last scene,deserves a special mention. i can almost foresee the gentle beginning of a sublime romance. very well done.Clap
  BUT i have a little complain this time i know u DIDN'T leave it as a cliffhanger,but i JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!! ITS TOO GOOD.Star
       and one thing i wud like,is u must have noticed that there is a kind of passion in saras when it comes to kumud.he HAS  to c her face,he HAS make her talk to him.i wud like if u can put in a little more of that side of saras.the possessive ownership husbandly type attitude he has for kumud.i know its xtremely difficult to maintain that combination of soft yet firm,but with an artist of UR  caliber,i know it isn't impossible  Embarrassed

Thank you so much dear! Hug
I was waiting for your comment :)
I was in a rush, seeing the pots in the precap made me to write this short scene...Next time, hopefully your wish will be fulfilled...I have a scene in my mind, but I want to write a long one this time...Smile

megz10

megz10

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMG...hw on earth can u wirte so well!!!!...FAB IS THE WRD!!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

Saru...

IF-Sizzlerz

Saru...

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Felt as if i was reading a fairy tale dear...wow.Hug

hunnybunch

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Nice!!! I actually read this Sunday morning, but due to work and errands I finally got the time to type up a comment. First off thank you for a weekend update. It really gives most of us a reason to look forward to the next episode. As I said before the part was awesome. Can't wait for some more :).

hunnybunch

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megz10

OMG...hw on earth can u wirte so well!!!!...FAB IS THE WRD!!!!Clap
Thank you so much! means a lot to me

megz10

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru143

Felt as if i was reading a fairy tale dear...wow.Hug
Thanks Hug

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nice!!! I actually read this Sunday morning, but due to work and errands I finally got the time to type up a comment. First off thank you for a weekend update. It really gives most of us a reason to look forward to the next episode. As I said before the part was awesome. Can't wait for some more :).
Thanks a lot! I'm not very happy about the scene, was in a rush and it was a bit short. Looked forward to see your symbol isms, you express beautifully. Hope you will do once you get a free time, I loved your posts in Geet forum too, but I was a silent member thenLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top