Saraswatichandra

   

OS - Safe in his arms P75 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 79

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005

Posts: 18628

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Oyeee, when shall you continue? I love the way you write, really enjoyed themparts soo far! Beautiful job :) I know u just recently...even then can't wait for more from you.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 March 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Safe in his arms P75 (Page 4)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akrk

IF-Dazzler

akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012

Posts: 4013

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi...

Hey buddy u have written beautifully...
I m New to this forum...
U rock...
Loved ur all parts...

Plz do write more...
I must say u r very talented writer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Joined: 28 November 2010

Posts: 12917

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oyeee, when shall you continue? I love the way you write, really enjoyed themparts soo far! Beautiful job :) I know u just recently...even then can't wait for more from you.

Thank you so much! Glad that you read it and liked it, means a lot to me.
I'm new here and could only write during the weekendSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Joined: 28 November 2010

Posts: 12917

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@Thesaurus
Thank you so much, happy that you liked thisSmile

@-k2navi-
Thanks, will try to do more Smile

@huntinchild
thanks a ton, Smile

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Joined: 28 November 2010

Posts: 12917

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Hi...

Hey buddy u have written beautifully...
I m New to this forum...
U rock...
Loved ur all parts...

Plz do write more...
I must say u r very talented writer...
Thanks a lot dear
Even I'm new hereWink
glad that you liked this, will write more

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Joined: 28 November 2010

Posts: 12917

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerro

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi will always comment on what ever u write.because u write really well.what is good SHOULD be appreciated.and to be frank those who dont read what YOU write, in my personal opinion ,they lose a good ,rich piece of work.its a nice fodder for the mind and it brings a smile on my lips.how many people can do that? i completely understand that workload is a hurdle.you write in the weekends.i tell u,its good that i get your work only in the weekends coz thats precisely the time i need it more.with no epi to wait 4 and watch,ur writing seems like am watching an episode,which is soo soothing 4 the over excited heart and the stupidly anxious mindThumbs Up EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HugHugJust don't know what to say, such words...I'm getting emotional now
Thanks a ton, honeySmile

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005

Posts: 18628

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Azuu-

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oyeee, when shall you continue? I love the way you write, really enjoyed themparts soo far! Beautiful job :) I know u just recently...even then can't wait for more from you.

Thank you so much! Glad that you read it and liked it, means a lot to me.
I'm new here and could only write during the weekendSmile

Weekend is perfect...people miss the show and so they can survive off of your OS Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

zerro

Senior Member

zerro

Joined: 30 August 2007

Posts: 305

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Azuu-

Originally posted by zerro

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi will always comment on what ever u write.because u write really well.what is good SHOULD be appreciated.and to be frank those who dont read what YOU write, in my personal opinion ,they lose a good ,rich piece of work.its a nice fodder for the mind and it brings a smile on my lips.how many people can do that? i completely understand that workload is a hurdle.you write in the weekends.i tell u,its good that i get your work only in the weekends coz thats precisely the time i need it more.with no epi to wait 4 and watch,ur writing seems like am watching an episode,which is soo soothing 4 the over excited heart and the stupidly anxious mindThumbs Up EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HugHugJust don't know what to say, such words...I'm getting emotional now
Thanks a ton, honeySmile
u are mooost welcome dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Gautam Rode advices to Drive safe dasan.divya 9 438 10 August 2013 at 12:44pm
By annete
Saraswatichandra - Into the arms of love

2

slmu 13 808 05 March 2013 at 7:43am
By nitzy_21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.