Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

OS - Safe in his arms P75 (Page 3)

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

The Game 

Saras was searching for a better place to hide. He wanted to win this game like he won the other challenges. He peeped into the dark room just on his right side. No one would come here to hide, he thought. He opened the door slowly, so that no noise would be heard as he stepped into the room secretly.

Kumud, covered her mouth by her hand as she saw the door open wide and someone came in. Who could he be? She wondered. No one besides herself has ever come into that room in all the years they have played hide-and-seek. She moved back in a shock as she saw his face even in the dark. She could see the shine in his deep eyes even in the darkness. She had felt that her inside squeeze as he closed the door and approached towards her. What would she do now? What if he sees her and walks away, making both of them to lose the game. She made a quick decision not to let it happen.

Saras closed his eyes as he heard the sound of anklets just behind him as he passed the cupboard in the room. He closed his eyes thinking it was just an illusion and moved towards the closed window. He heard that sound again as Kumud moved from behind the cupboard. He turned back and widened his eyes as he caught a glimpse of Kumud's dupatta from the other side of the cupboard.

He walked quickly and found her behind the cupboard. He was amazed to see her there, but he did not want her to know it. What a coincidence! Life has brought them together again in the game of hide-and-seek.

'Kumud!' he called her name so gently that she felt her knees have gone weak. How could she ever resist to such gentleness. She lifted her gaze and looked at the perfect creation of God, standing just in front of her. For a moment or two, she was so lost in him, studying each of his physique carefully.

'Kumud! Come with me, or else they will find us!' he said softly and grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand with all her might and stepped back thinking his harsh words on her earlier that day.

'I'm sor'.' She ventured but Saras hushed her by putting a hand on her mouth.

'Let me speak!' Kumud urged, putting his hand down.

'You must have hurt badly. I'm sorry. I didn't know that my ploy would be that bad.  ' Kumud said in one gasp and started walking past him towards the window. He went after her, grabbed her hand and said, Let me win this game and your apology will be accepted. Kumud had rounded her eyes in surprise at what he had just told her. What? She had to lose the game for him? She has lost the previous game because of him and she is not going to let it happen this time.  

'No way! Mr.SaraswatiChandra!' her voice was loud so that he reminded her that if she keeps on talking loud, they both will be out of the game in no time.

'As you wish' Saras smiled at her and turned his back to her.  

'Kumud! Kumud! I know you are inside' it was Kumari, who came in search of Kumud thinking that she would be hiding behind the cupboard.

'Shhh!' Saras grabbed Kumud and put his hand on her mouth.

As Kumari approached towards them, he pulled her into his arms, hugging her so tight while moving beside the lacy curtains hanging low. Kumud was stunned. She did not know what to do or say. She was stricken with her feelings. She felt her heart beat fastening as he held her. She too wanted to hug him back, but found that her hands were shaky. 

Edited by -Azuu- - 17 March 2013 at 8:25am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesmaneetian80truptishreesoapfreak13huntinchildmegz10enchanted.iluvrainaartiAnikz003zerroomshreejaanucharmz517LucyLindaDew-k2navi-kiranpreethee.scarlet.april12akrkGul.S_Efmandygill-Amrita2010Tania.kHR-DMG4lifePreeti_ar_kj..Labyrinth..quirky_senoritaSaru...mysterygurl1427

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
OH MY GODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is just NOT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW on earthDO U manage to do this ALL THE TIME??????? U AGAIN stole my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed Little pieces of my timid heart clung to your  words.so much so that i cudn't even pull them back to me!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapreally u wrote SOOO well.
     the picturesque quality of ur piece attracts me the most.i can literally see it ALL hapenning. this piece was a beautiful combination of  light and shadow.yes i cant say dark,because even in that room with no light,their presence illumined the area,such that it became twilight.
         the ending hug was the cherry of your custard.i LOOOVED IT.so pls pls plsss continue.and yes continue SOON.(CANT HELP IT,UR WRITTING IS ADDICTIVE)ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarStarStarStarStarStarHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulAPRIL14hunnybunch

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
yipee i just say i am d 1st to comment!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerro

OH MY GODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is just NOT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW on earthDO U manage to do this ALL THE TIME??????? U AGAIN stole my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed Little pieces of my timid heart clung to your  words.so much so that i cudn't even pull them back to me!!!!!!Clapreally u wrote SOOO well.
     the picturesque quality of ur piece attracts me the most.i can literally see it ALL hapenning. this piece was a beautiful combination of  light and shadow.yes i cant say dark,because even in that room with no light,their presence illumined the area,such that it became twilight.
         the ending hug was the cherry of your custard.i LOOOVED IT.so pls pls plsss continue.and yes continue SOON.(CANT HELP IT,UR WRITTING IS ADDICTIVE)Hug

Thank you so very much, dear.Hug
Your words mean a lot to me, they are so inspiring! 
I thought no one liked my writing, cos only very few read it, I guess...but even if I have one reader like you, I will surely continue. The only thing is work load is so much that I could only write during the weekend. 
And yes, you are the first to commentBig smile

quirky_senorita IF-Sizzlerz
quirky_senorita
quirky_senorita

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wow that's amazing..loved it..fab...
do write more...Clap

hunnybunch

-k2navi- Goldie
-k2navi-
-k2navi-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
wow , this is awesome, 
thanks 4 de pm
keep posting 

hunnybunch

zerro Senior Member
zerro
zerro

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi will always comment on what ever u write.because u write really well.what is good SHOULD be appreciated.and to be frank those who dont read what YOU write, in my personal opinion ,they lose a good ,rich piece of work.its a nice fodder for the mind and it brings a smile on my lips.how many people can do that? i completely understand that workload is a hurdle.you write in the weekends.i tell u,its good that i get your work only in the weekends coz thats precisely the time i need it more.with no epi to wait 4 and watch,ur writing seems like am watching an episode,which is soo soothing 4 the over excited heart and the stupidly anxious mindThumbs Up EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hunnybunch

huntinchild Senior Member
huntinchild
huntinchild

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Nice piece as usual...Loved it...continue soon Big smile

hunnybunch

Go to top