Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mandygill

wow! what a beautiful piece of writing! i wish the same happens in the episode..cvz please read this..we want a beautiful romantic samud scene!

My wish never come true๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I too want a romantic scene๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you so much!
LucyLindaDew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res. I have my exam. Will be right back and comment! 
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: megz10

THIS WAS BLOODYYY AWESOME...I GT BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH!!!!...LOVELY!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜Š
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW IT WAS AWESOME IT WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY EXPLAINED๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘PLZ DO CONTINUE
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! they hugged !! <3 beautiful! 
hunnybunch thumbnail

I have adapted some scenes from the previous episode to write this'Its more like a continuation, but in my own way as this is not what actually is happening in the serial, but my wishful thinking.

Only for you

"Stop it! Leave him!" Kumud bellowed as the mob attacked Saras. Kumud cursed herself for sending Saras out of the house. Hasn't she send him out, this wouldn't have happened. She knew it is now or never. She has to do something for him. She has to do it for him, not just because she cares for him but also to prove him wrong about her. She has always supported truth, and this time also she will stand firm with her decision.

"He didn't do it!" She screeched as she could not get him out of the trouble.

"Do you have any proof?" The village leader questioned her, asking his men to move aside.

"I don't have any proof, but I'm sure he is innocent. He cannot do it" She knelt in front of Saras who was lying on the ground. He lifted his face and looked at her. He could not believe what his eyes saw. How can she trust him? Was she trying to play another prank on him? No, she cannot. He felt the pain within her as their gaze met. He understood the urge in her eyes. He nodded his head assuring her that everything will be alright.

"He has to help the lady to buy a cow. He also has to look after her family" the verdict of the village head brought both Kumud and Saras back to their senses.

Kumud stood still, feeling helpless as the villagers dragged Saras out of the side. She felt her eyes moistened and her vision got blurred as the tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Kumud, let's go inside" her father insisted, lovingly wiping off her tears.

"No papa! I can't leave him suffer alone, it is all because of me" she got hold to her father's arm, refusing to get inside. She has done a mistake by sending Saras out of the house and she is going to correct the mistake by bringing him back. With this determination she turned back and ran out of the house, ignoring the family members asking her to stop.

*************************************************************************************************************

Saras was unaware of the heat of the sun while shaping the pottery he tried to make. His white shirt was attached to his body showing his strong abs. It had been more than an hour since he was trying to shape the pottery. He wiped off the sweat on his forehead as he failed to shape the pottery again, leaving a mark of clay on his forehead.

"Oh, no! Again!" he complained to himself and took some more clay and turn on the wheel. Before he could complete a turn he felt that someone has covered him with a shade. He stopped for a while and looked up to see Kumud holding one end of her dhupatta as a shade over him.

"Kumud!" Unable to believe what his eyes saw, he let go off the pottery wheel. She looks like a blooming rose in pink. The blithesome smile that burned him has vanished from her lips. The pain in her eyes made him wanted to pick up and walk away, where no one besides them existed.  

"You don't know to make pottery" she asked him, while sitting opposite to him, bringing him back to his senses from his dreamy world. She then took hold of the pottery wheel, gathering the clay and shaping it to make a pot. She moved her hands skillfully, as she finishes making a pot in just few minutes.

"Done!" she exclaimed and smiled at Saras who was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Wow! Beautiful!" He complimented her, expressing what was in his heart. He slowly moved his hand and placed on top of hers, as she started making the second pot. She felt a shock wave ran through her spine with his touch. He entwined his fingers with hers, fixing his gaze at her blushed cheeks. He could not resist as the trails of hair brushing over her cheeks blocked his view like a dark cloud that covered the brightness of the moon. He freed his right hand slowly, and touched her cheek unintentionally, clearing up the way for his hungry eyes.

Edited by -Azuu- - 11 years ago
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow so cute plz continue 4 2morrows epi
huntinchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesommme as usual...๐Ÿ˜ƒ continue soon
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow awesome loved it...superb...