Page 1 of 79

Page 1
Page   of 79
Page 2 Page 79

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but just thought to share some of my wishful thinking with you all. Hope you all like it... Enjoy reading! These scenes are based on the pre-caps or from a scene of the show! (Thanks a lot Toni, for the lovely index you created for me)

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but just thought to share some of my wishful thinking with you all. Hope you all like it... Enjoy reading! These scenes are based on the pre-caps or from a scene of the show!

The Regret

The Delusion

The Game 

Only for You

Falling in Love

An Embrace To Remember

In to the night

The Power Of Love Part-1

The Power of Love  Part-2

Happy Birthday

Whispers in the Night

We belong together

You are Mine

Ek Khubsurat Pal (18+) only

I walk Alone

The Perfect Bride

We Share The Same Sky

Taste of your love

Nothing Else Matters

The rejection

"I'm sorry, I can't marry you!" his letter has concluded everything. She felt that the whole world moving around her, trying to squeeze her. She ran her fingers over her throat trying to ease her breath.
"How could you? How could you do this to me? That also without even seeing me?" words came from her heart. She got hold of a chair beside the bed and threw herself into it .

"No Kumud! You aren't going to accept this! He should reject you infront of your family" her sixth sense took over her mind. Suddenly she rose from the chair and hide the letter in her cupboard. She then made a secret plan on her mind. She put her forelocks behind her eyes and forced a smile on her rosy lips. Without wasting a single second, she took her keys and ran out of the house.

Kumud didn't stop until she reach the large tree near the temple. She sat under the shade for a while and then headed towards the school. Without giving a second thought she went inside the computer room where her family were having a video call with Saras. Kumud gave a hint to her father, who was about to leave that she wanted to talk to Saras. She had a quick glance at the screen and saw the innocent and honest eyes she saw in her dreams. She was mesmerized by the sharpness of his gaze for while, but she recollected herself and greeted Saras politely and said if he wants to reject the prosal , then reject it infront of her parents, not secretly by letter. Without letting saras to utter a single word, Kumud ended the call.

' Oh god! What have I done?' Saras ran his hands through his hair as he shut his eyes tightly not wanting to recall what had happened in the last few days. " Saras! Where are you?" Sunny ran into the room calling Saras to tell that they have to leave in a while. Without informing anyone they both came out of the house and headed towards the airport.

Saras tried to make himself comfortable in the bus, trying to focus his thinking on the greenery and the soothing atmosphere of Ratnanagiri. He felt that the whole village welcoming him with gentle breezes brushing against his face lightly. For once in his life time he felt that he has found the lost paradise where he wanted to spend his whole life.

Next part is " regret" which will be uploaded soon.

Edited by hunnybunch - 25 September 2013 at 1:57am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesridhanawalBristiDFilza111truptishreezerroNeha07misha24iluvrainaartisoapfreak13mariyakamranPopo..scarlet.Ritu-LucyLindaDewkittenlover-k2navi-seven_starscharmz517monika_2691sduttatragedyapril12XDPagalKuriXDsunshine90-solitary--Amrita2010akrkHR-DMG4life-happilyunknownarshi_karishMuskaan92TishanaShanUlasomshreejaanumysterygurl1427Saru...Suku_SwaRongreatsumkumnabiii_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-P.S-swashbuckling-B.N.K--wintergreen-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Safe in his arms P75" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

The regret

What has he done? How could he break her heart? How could he expect anything from her after the rejection? He has decided. He has decided not to marry her. He could not fall in love with her. She isn't his choice. Saras shook his head and got hold to the railings more carefully. His heart and mind had a conflict. His mind wanted to finish off the matter right at the moment, while his heart urged to give it a second thought.

Kumud came through the corridor, into the room and saw the room empty. Where did he go? He might be convincing her father about his decision of not marrying her. She felt a quick shiver through her body as his thoughts invaded her mind. How could he be so mean? How could he reject her without even seeing her face? What would happen to her future? Wouldn't she be able to be with her prince charming ever? Why did he appeared in her dreams? Why wouldn't someone else appear as her prince charming? She was sure that she would never be able to forget such deep eyes. Those eyes... Will reach the deepest nerve of her heart.

Kumud closed the door slowly and walked towards the stairs. "Excuse me! Kumud!" she felt that her legs shaking when she heard his husky voice right behind her. She closed her eyes as the gentle breeze spread the fragrance of his perfume. Oh god! What's happening to her? She should not be this weak. Not in front of Saraswatichandra.
"Pls tell dad about your decision and leave as soon as possible" she forced her lips to move the words out of her mouth. She never meant any of her words at him right now, instead she wished that he would stay with her forever.

"Kumud! Just look at me! Look at me and say..." his words made her breathless. Why would she look at him? He rejected her without seeing her, so what is the use of seeing her now. It will be only her dreams to be shattered when everyone come to know that her marriage proposal was rejected.
" What do you want now? You have decided without seeing me, so why now?" she uttered the words through her tears.

" Kumud please let me explain" Saras moved one step forward and tried to talk. For the very first time in life he felt that there is something unique about her. She is different. He felt that her long neck and bare shoulders have already invited him. No. He moved his face and focused at the flowers outside. He shouldn't be weak. He should not be falling for her. Not for anyone.

"You have no reason to explain" Kumud's words brought Saras back to his senses. When he turned back he saw her walking away from. Unknowingly, he got hold of her dupatta forcing her to a halt. He slowly wrapped her dupatta on his hand as he moved towards her... Step by step, so carefully and slowly.. He is going to see what she hides with her forelocks. Without her knowing what was going to happen, Saras touched her chin from behind and turned her towards him...

...from that moment... to be continued

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliescrystle123truptishreezerroNeha07iluvrainaartihuntinchildsoapfreak13Ritu--k2navi-seven_starscharmz517april12sduttatragedykiranpreetheeMaricela..Labyrinth..akrk-Amrita2010-happilyunknownHR-DMG4lifeTishananabiii-P.S-_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Suku_SwaRonomshreejaanumysterygurl1427Saru...-wintergreen-CrazyForBarun

-k2navi-

Goldie

-k2navi-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome, nice post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

seven_stars

Goldie

seven_stars

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
pls cont! so beautiful

hunnybunch

-Mith-

IF-Dazzler

-Mith-

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post dear...Smile

hunnybunch

iheartsamud

iheartsamud

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ooh sounds good! romantic and subtle , love it, pls contineue!

hunnybunch

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartsamud

ooh sounds good! romantic and subtle , love it, pls contineue!

Thanks! Hopefully I will write one more update tonight or tomorrow Smile

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
The delusion

He tilted her face, slowly and carefully. He felt that the silkiness of her glowing was too delicate for a carefree touch. He felt an unfamiliar trembling within him as he tried to control his heart. It was a unique feeling for him. It was something he would never want to do. He was patient until now, but he wanted to see her pretty face now.

He took a step forward, standing right in front her. She has already fixed her gaze to the ground, still stubborn. As he moved her side locks behind her ears, his fingers brushed against her blushed cheeks making her blush even more. Kumudh felt a quick shock wave ran through her body with his touch. She closed her eyes, wanting to capture it forever.

Saras paused for a while or too, giving it a second thought whether to let go off her or not. No. He was patient. He was patient with her ego and stubbornness. He gazed at her long and dark eyelashes and slowly moved his gaze down towards her perky nose. He wondered how reddened her perky nose would be every time she gets mad.

Slowly, yet steadily he moved his gaze down , focusing her rosy lips. He felt that his heart skipped a beat as he forgot to breathe for a while. It was enough for him. Her beautiful face made him forget everything else. He longed to feel the sweetness of her moist lips. His desires gave him a shiver and he took one step backward.

With a feeling of rejection, Kumudh lifted her chin and glanced at Saras, who stood so still. Surprisingly, she found him fixed his gaze over her face. There was an urge in his eyes. Could it be his longing or denial? Why did he walk away? She could not understand what was in his eyes. She has once misunderstood in reading those deep eyes, so she won't repeat it again. What would she do now? He has seen her face by now and he won't hesitate to reject her in front of her father.

Saras, who was mesmerized by Kumudh's beauty, saw a tear drop escaped from her left eye and rolled over her cheeks. He tightened his fist in exasperation , as she gathered her dupatta and ran towards the stairs. He put his right arm forward, wanting to stop her. He wanted to wipe off her tears, and hide her in his strong arms, so that not even the lightest breeze of wind could touch her.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliescrystle123truptishreezerroNeha07iluvrainaartiharshana1soapfreak13huntinchildRitu-seven_starscharmz517april12sduttakiranpreetheeakrk..Labyrinth..Gul.S_Ef-Amrita2010-happilyunknownHR-DMG4lifenabiiitv_princess_Ms.Foxy.Angel_omshreejaanumysterygurl1427Saru...-wintergreen-CrazyForBarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top